RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-08, 05:59 AM   #61
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Future Peter > Everyone.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 09-24-08, 06:23 AM   #62
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Bob
See, I disagree.

Watching him in the first two seasons and seeing him now, I think that he has lost some of that youthful exuberance that he once had. I don't think it will go entirely because that is just who he is. That is how the audience likes him.

Present Hiro owns Future Hiro.

But it is bullshit what Peter's mom said to Elle about her power surge releasing so many villains that are worse than Sylar. Nobody is worse than Sylar. He is the fucking pimp daddy of villains. He could own all of them faggots single handedly.

SYLAR FOR PRESIDENT MAN!!

I personally can't stand Sylar, but he's a good character. And the other guys are worse than Sylar cuz they'll kill innocents, where as Sylar could give a fuckless. Whcich is why I don't really get him. He wants power to be "special", but assuming he got them all....then what?
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-08, 06:37 AM   #63
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Future Peter > Everyone.

Word.

Future Peter has a serious arsenal of powers.

Sylar still owns though. He is by far one of my all time favourite villains because he just has that aura about him that radiates evil. And yet, he is not your typical bad guy. He isn't just someone who is out killing for the pleasure, he has purpose. And the fact that he didn't kill Claire, I know he couldn't anyway. But he said himself "I couldn't kill you, even if I wanted to." which implies he didn't want to kill her. That adds yet another layer to his character.

He is rawness son.
Old 09-24-08, 06:45 AM   #64
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

I wanna see a Future Peter vs. Sylar faceoff.

Old 09-24-08, 09:38 AM   #65
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Sylar would kick his ass.
Old 09-24-08, 08:06 PM   #66
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0EF4 7668

your fucking joking right, peter has all of sylars powers + he would dominate his ass
Old 09-24-08, 09:19 PM   #67
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

According to Heroes Wiki, Sylar has: intuitive aptitude, telekinesis, freezing, enhanced memory, melting, enhanced hearing, precognition, induced radioactivity, rapid cellular regeneration, and alchemy.

Peter has precognative dreaming, flight, precognition, rapid cellular regeneration, telepathy, invisibility, telekensis, space-time manipulation, induced radioactivity, super strength, lightning, and phasing. On top of all that, he's acquired powers that he hasn't used yet. Count that and he's got persuasion, intuitive aptitude, freezing, enhanced memory, mental manipulation, melting, enhanced hearing, clairvoyance, technopathy, alchemy, enhanced speed, magnetism, pyrokinnesis, and sound manipulation. Along with whatever powers he acquires from the Level 5 guys too.

Conclusion - Peter > Sylar

Old 09-25-08, 04:26 AM   #68
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ Correction, NO!

Sylar owns because unlike Peter he can control his newly acquired powers instantaneously whilst Peter has to practice to control his. Therefore, Sylar is more in control and can deal more damage.

Plus, Sylar has already kicked Peter's ass before.
Old 09-25-08, 08:08 AM   #69
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

That was when Peter was a noob, son.

Old 09-25-08, 09:18 AM   #70
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Peter is still a noob.
Old 09-25-08, 09:27 AM   #71
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

We'll see, son. We'll see.

Old 09-25-08, 09:30 AM   #72
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yes, we will.

And when Sylar flops his dick out and makes Peter suck it, you can bow before me to.
Old 09-25-08, 09:35 AM   #73
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

And what you said really isn't true. He used DL's phasing power and never even saw DL use it. I agree that noob Peter would lose. But Peter after he got his memory wiped and future Peter would rock Sylar's shit.

Old 09-25-08, 09:52 AM   #74
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Future Peter would probably beat Present Sylar.

But, if they brought a Future Sylar into it then he would be fucking hardcore and bend Peter over and fuck him over hard.
Old 09-25-08, 09:59 AM   #75
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 5AC0 ED02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
According to Heroes Wiki, Sylar has: intuitive aptitude, telekinesis, freezing, enhanced memory, melting, enhanced hearing, precognition, induced radioactivity, rapid cellular regeneration, and alchemy.

Peter has precognative dreaming, flight, precognition, rapid cellular regeneration, telepathy, invisibility, telekensis, space-time manipulation, induced radioactivity, super strength, lightning, and phasing. On top of all that, he's acquired powers that he hasn't used yet. Count that and he's got persuasion, intuitive aptitude, freezing, enhanced memory, mental manipulation, melting, enhanced hearing, clairvoyance, technopathy, alchemy, enhanced speed, magnetism, pyrokinnesis, and sound manipulation. Along with whatever powers he acquires from the Level 5 guys too.

Conclusion - Peter > Sylar

lmao, Peter's a fuckin BADASS MUFUCKA.

Season 1 was unbelievably dope. Season 2 was ok. Season 3's started off well, I'm intrigued as to where it's all going.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote