RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lethal Lyricist League > Closed Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-04, 03:46 PM   #1
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Predictions

IP: EB45 9824

By Lethargic

HW Title: Feeble Minded(8-4) vs. Avalon(10-1)
So it's the third time now that Feeble's defending his title. Who's the newest contender? Avalon. Avalon was well known back in the day for his reputation as a battler and has proven himself as of late that he's still got what it takes to come dope. Feeble just successfully defended his HW Title for the second time against, Walter Wall, one of the league's best battlers. Both are very dope and this battle should be the best of the week. I doubted him last week, and I won't make that mistake twice. I have Feeble edging the win to keep his crown.
Vote ~ Feeble

MW title: Lethargic (6-0) vs. Koncept (3-1)
( this one by feeble). Lethargic has shown us that he's dope week after week. He has a witty style, which earned him 31 punch last week, and has come good week after week in LLL giving him no losses on his record. Koncept is shaking off the rust, or what remains of it .. he's been getting back to his old self for awhile. But i don't think Koncept could ever beat Leth, he may have come close. but now being that He's rusty i have Lethargic coming off with a clear victory.
vote - Lethargic

LW Title: Quotient(2-1) vs. N LitEnd(4-1)
Well, last week N LitEnd stepped it up to beat out Fue in what was a much closer battle then the voters made it out to be. Quotient no showed due to circumstances last week...and somehow got a title shot, but hey, that's not my area. We all know Qu0's dope...now let's see him reaffirm our beliefs. N, you're gonna have to really step it up this time.
Vote ~ Quotient(If he shows)

Born To Kill(1-1) vs. Auspicious(1-1)
BTK, I can honestly say you've improved drastically since you've joined the LLL....but Aus is gonna kill you. I've stated it in multiple predictions now. Aus, don't half ass it. That's how people lose when they shouldn't. I know, I know, BTK's not exactly the battler you should be worried about, but then again he is. He's that one guy that you keep one eye on then end up wishin you'd been payin more attention cuz he sneaks up behind your ass with a crowbar, knocks you the fuck out, and you wake up with a rash in your ass with no lubricant or baby powder. I hope that imagery scared/scarred you into taking this battle serious.
Vote ~ Auspicious

Token(2-0) vs. Booga(1-0)
Token, nice elevation. Seriously, you've come a longass way. I know its been mentioned, but you're getting better with each battle. Booga, don't half ass it. No, he's not one of the top on the site...but he's good enough to beat a half-assed verse...even if you think you're that dope. With that said, Token...you better come hard. Cuz if Booga comes for real, you've got a helluva battle in front of you. You better skip 3 steps on this trip up the elevation ladder.
Vote ~ Booga

Mystery~Murdera(8-2) vs. Trapt Wit(8-2)
Chrit's back. M~M's lackluster. So, it's anybody's guess! However, Chrit's really rusty apparently due to audio and his open mic focus. I've seen one of Chrit's more recent battles. Unless he steps it up quick...
Vote ~ MM

COM(4-6) vs. B.I.Detained(1-0)
Yeah Brix...you got a win, but you were battlin Young P. So don't get it twisted. COM got a bye last round due to Dimense's misfortune with the law. Now he's actually gotta do something this week. COM, get back to where you were. You've been infected by the lower level of skill on RB and it's bringing you down. Get away from the played lines....incorporate more multi's, and you'll be fine. Brix...incorporate more multi's...and work on getting more/better personals. This'll be closer than ya'll are expecting I would imagine.
Vote ~ COM

Wise Ways(0-1) vs. Def Con(1-1)
Damn, should be another raping in the making. Personally, I don't think Wise belongs in the LLL. He has potential to be good enough to be in here, but I don't think he's ready yet. I've never seen anything from him that impresses me. As for Def Con...well let's see. You beat Camarac...then drop shit against Aisle 5 who ends up smoke checkin you. If you don't beat Wise Ways this round...fucka membership...I'll boot your ass outta MS myself. Come dope...we need a reminder of what you're capable of.
Vote ~ Def Con

Walter Wall(5-2) vs. Allegory(0-2)
Bwahahaha. Allegory, close your mouth and hold onto your asshole...cuz you've got a serious raping in your near future. Walter, don't half ass it...even if it is Allegory. That's how he got so far in the tourney...remember? Yeah, last thing we need's a repeat of that atroscity. Anyway, I see Walt coming away with the W easy.
Vote ~ Walter Wall

Razah Skrybe(0-0) vs. K.Largo(6-5)
All I can say is come dope Bribe. Trust me on this one. Razah's pretty well known, and a pretty well rounded battler. I've only seen a couple of his battles, so I can't make the most accurate of judgements on this battle. However, I gotta go with Razah on this one. Good luck to you Bribe, but you're gonna have to bring some serious fire.
Vote ~ Razah

Aisle 5(5-2) vs. FuE-Xion(2-1)
Iyuhl vs SmokaJoka. Smoka's elevated tremendously from where he was back in the day. He's still got a long way to go though. Last week's verse wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of people made it out to be. Nobody seemed to like it though. In other words...come dope this week Smoka. As for Aisle, step it up. Don't underestimate your opponent. You got lucky Def Con put up that weakass verse against you. Your verse last week was okay, but you can do much better. Come clean this week or you might be sportin my latest girlfriend's height for a record. I'd say it'll be a close call, but...
Vote ~ FuE

Sand(3-1) vs. Jacent(1-0)
Well, I still don't know too much about these guys. So, i guess we'll have to see what this week brings. There's nothing really to say about them except for, check out the battle when they drop. I'm guessing Jacent takes this one.
Vote ~ Jacent

Phrantik vs THOG
A new addition to these weeks battle card has the ability to suprise a few heads. THOG was a former title contender and Tik is one of the more respected writeres on RB. Both have had a leave of absense from text so it shall be interesting how both drop. Its hard to predict but I'm going to have to vote Tik here based on some verses on other sites I've seen from him.
Vote- Phrantik

People...this could be a badass week if we actually put some effort into it. Stop with the BS and no shows. It's been stated numerous times that no extensions are granted anymore. You've got a whole week to put these verses up....extensions shouldn't be granted. We're supposed to be the elite on this site. So, let's act like it. Stop half assing verses...stop bullshitting your way through battles. If it's an easy win, who gives a fuck? People wonder why their battles get slept on. Maybe it's because you dropped some shit verse and nobody wants to hurt their eyes or waste their time reading it. Step it up folks...if you want votes...give us something to read. Even if your opponent drops wack...you can make the battle interesting...make it worth the read. If not, then fuck you anyway, you deserve whatever sleeping you get on your battles.

-Lethargic

Last edited by Trapt Wit : 02-12-04 at 02:26 AM.

Old 02-10-04, 03:51 PM   #2
Token

Text Record: 51-5
IP: F7ED CA3D

This shall be my fuel to beat Booga.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token  
Old 02-10-04, 04:07 PM   #3
N LitEnd
^ Says It All ^

IP: C2C6 9196

Hard battle for me this week

But i really want a title!
Old 02-10-04, 04:11 PM   #4
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 6E65 1B29

<---- Amazed at the predictions.

I won't be losing.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive  
Old 02-10-04, 04:35 PM   #5
Jacent
New to RB

IP: 4577 CD9A

When's the punches of the week going up?

Old 02-10-04, 04:39 PM   #6
Feeble Minded

sometime soon.

Old 02-10-04, 04:39 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller

Text Record: 3-0
IP: D1E0 9F41

Yeah... I dont really do text.

M~M will more than likely win.

^^^

And he'll use that in a punch.

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Old 02-10-04, 06:17 PM   #8
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 0FCE DAC3

Yeah - I Wont Beat Leth
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT  
Old 02-10-04, 06:18 PM   #9
Feeble Minded

try .

Old 02-10-04, 06:22 PM   #10
Booga
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B910 8CBB

Lmao...token said 'shall'...i mean, who says 'shall'

no, no, no..

Old 02-10-04, 06:44 PM   #11
massacre30
Banned

IP: 389C 68DC

My Sign..+--^----------,--------,-----,--------^-
..|.|||||||||...`--------'...........|.............o
..`+---------------------------^----------|
....`\_,---------,---------,--------------'
....../.xxxxxx /'|......../'
...../.xxxxxx /..`\.... /'
..../.xxxxxx./`-------'
.../.xxxxxx./
../.xxxxxx./
.(________(
Send a message via AIM to massacre30 Send a message via Yahoo to massacre30  
Old 02-10-04, 07:16 PM   #12
Feeble Minded

newbie .

Old 02-10-04, 07:21 PM   #13
Token

Text Record: 51-5
IP: F7ED CA3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booga
Lmao...token said 'shall'...i mean, who says 'shall'

You seem smart enough.. Figure it out.

"token said shall"

"who says 'shall'"

Dumbass.

The Creation
Send a message via AIM to Token Send a message via Yahoo to Token  
Old 02-10-04, 07:26 PM   #14
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 0FCE DAC3

I'm Bored So
Hmm My Predictions........

Feebs Vs Av - Feeby, It'll Be Close Though.
Me Vs Leth - Leth By A Landslide.
Quo Vs N LitEnd - N, I doubt Quo's Gonna Show.
BTK vs Thug Whyte - Thug Whyte...
Token Vs Booga - Booga
MM vs Chrit - Chrit
Com Vs B.I. - Com Easily
Def Con vs Wise Ways - Wise, I Dont Think Def Is Really Any Good.
Raz Vs Bribe - Raz...
Mc81 Vs SmokaJoka666 - Mc81 Easily
Alex Vs Jacent - Jacent Although He Lost To EastCoastRyda Twice . . .
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT  
Old 02-10-04, 07:45 PM   #15
Razah Skrybe
New to RB

IP: 288C 38FC

who's Bribe?