RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-09, 03:54 PM   #16
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D396 A3A8

what weve evolved into is slavery to the corperate bankers how in the fuck is that progress

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 07-22-09, 03:59 PM   #17
_Talksic_
Addicted

point made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-22-09, 04:01 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
what weve evolved into is slavery to the corperate bankers how in the fuck is that progress

dude, you buy into to many conspiracy theriosts bullshit

if thats the truth, were ALL mother fucking slaves, so what the fuck YOU gonna do bout it? You gonna erase the world of money? You gonna isntitute a new way to make things have value? The worlds set up for slow changes, over long periods of time. So even IF we are ran by some oligarcy of faggots, who gives a fuck. Cuz i'm still free enough to do whatever the fuck i want to do. I can go out and fuck a women, i can drink when i want, i can smoke when i want, i can have kids or a carrerr, i just cna't become one of those pepole accepted into some oligarcy that makes life choices for millions, but when it comes down to it, they dont change SHIT. No one has changed SHIT for how long? So what if they rape me for my money in taxes? Who gvies a fuck? I need a job that is 8 hrs a day every fuckin 5 days a week otherwise, i'd be FUCKING BORED OUT OF MY MIND. So THANK YOU, YOU CORPRATE D-BAGS, cuz im pretty fucking contempt with the way things are ran.

now go watch an alex jones documentary and choke on a sack of dicks

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 07-22-09, 04:23 PM   #19
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
dude, you buy into to many conspiracy theriosts bullshit

if thats the truth, were ALL mother fucking slaves, so what the fuck YOU gonna do bout it? You gonna erase the world of money? You gonna isntitute a new way to make things have value? The worlds set up for slow changes, over long periods of time. So even IF we are ran by some oligarcy of faggots, who gives a fuck. Cuz i'm still free enough to do whatever the fuck i want to do. I can go out and fuck a women, i can drink when i want, i can smoke when i want, i can have kids or a carrerr, i just cna't become one of those pepole accepted into some oligarcy that makes life choices for millions, but when it comes down to it, they dont change SHIT. No one has changed SHIT for how long? So what if they rape me for my money in taxes? Who gvies a fuck? I need a job that is 8 hrs a day every fuckin 5 days a week otherwise, i'd be FUCKING BORED OUT OF MY MIND. So THANK YOU, YOU CORPRATE D-BAGS, cuz im pretty fucking contempt with the way things are ran.

now go watch an alex jones documentary and choke on a sack of dicks

you wouldnt need a 9 to 5, 8 hours a day if they werent in charge..what ill do about it is make music about it trying to stop it..you wouldnt have to work as a slave if they werent in charge..youd be bored out of your mind cuz u have no life..they dont change shit??they fuck u on our retirement 401 k ,taxing after u collect the whole amount,instead of at first,and your free to do want you want like the forfathers wanted untill officials catch u,untill the harrisy act of 1914 you were free to put what ever u want into your body untill was illegial by that act,in 1914.. but when the fed reserve act of 1913 happened everything changed.

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 07-22-09 at 04:29 PM.
Old 07-22-09, 04:24 PM   #20
_Talksic_
Addicted

its not conspiracy theory bullshit its how shit is ran, were in debt.are u not??????

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 07-22-09 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-22-09, 04:31 PM   #21
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
its not conspiracy theory bullshit its how shit is ran were in debt.are u not??????

omfg, you are acting silly

dude, our goverment runs on the principles that if our debt is only about 20% of our overal GDP, than its not a problem, which is how most common american's work out their budgets as is. We spend more to make more, you gotta spend money to make money. Right?

stop jockin Jones and read all the facts.

Old 07-22-09, 04:36 PM   #22
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
you wouldnt need a 9 to 5, 8 hours a day if they werent in charge..what ill do about it is make music about it trying to stop it..you wouldnt have to work as a slave if they werent in charge..youd be bored out of your mind cuz u have no life..they dont change shit??they fuck u on our retirement 401 k ,taxing after u collect the whole amount,instead of at first,and your free to do want you want like the forfathers wanted untill officials catch u,untill the harrisy act of 1914 you were free to put what ever u want into your body untill was illegial by that act,in 1914.. but when the fed reserve act of 1913 happened everything changed.

Im confused, you told me that i didn't need to work a 9-5, 8hr job

yeah, yeah i FUCKING WOULD. You need people to WORK in order for a capatlistic society, which WE'VE LAWAYS BEEN to run effectivly. Ya gotta have indians, not cheifs for our society to function property.

You cluster the fuck out of your ideas and try to pin point things that are negative.

Sure, of course i dont wanna work, but its a fact of life...you work to live. You think that the goverment should just hand us our lifes for free? You should problem dive deeper into the principles of what your actually representing, because your agrument is filled with parts of complete destrcution of goverment and we should all be goverment free, but you believe that the programs that the goverment has for hte public to use and stay safe and healthy and life great lifes are good...but you can't have them, by not having a govmernet?

That and why are you bringin up the harracy act about putting whatever i want into my body? Dude, im totally for freedom to act and do whatever, but i'll tell you one thing, im glad Meth isn't legal. You wanna a bunch of fucking meth addicts running around your kids? No. Its how we treat these addicts that is the problem, stop shoving them into a prison and put them into a rehab faclity. I remember hearing a great quote one time from a old prison gaurd, he was talkin about seeing the wave of new inmates. That the old school inmates, they weren't rowdy or disrectful, cuz they were criminals and they knew they were. Now all these addicts, they aren't criminals, they just get caught doing criminal behavior to fuel their drug addction. That they dont need to sit in prison to learn to not steal, they need to sit in a rehab facility and think not to do dumb fucking drugs.

Old 07-22-09, 08:22 PM   #23
сварливый

IP: 88B1 8453

The founding fathers set up the United States government with a system of rules that were not to be tampered with, but the current central bankers' great grandfathers found a way in order to establish a banned form of money by using linguistics and government manipulation.

In order to lose our central bank, we have to let them take 1 billion in worth of our valuables. Our silver, gold, platinum - theirs. 1 billion of it.

Their central bank has spread from america to all across the world,

the reason we are not allowed to have an inflation/deflation system of government is because they would rob us of all of our valuables and make us appear to not be slaves, although we would be.

Now it's quite obvious that you're a good ol' fool about it, Coke Dealer.

But if you don't believe anything I say, then read some of the founding fathers own personal quotes and commentary on why they established the rules in which they did.

They make you look like an idiot, and they're hundreds of years... dead.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 07-22-09, 11:24 PM   #24
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
The founding fathers set up the United States government with a system of rules that were not to be tampered with, but the current central bankers' great grandfathers found a way in order to establish a banned form of money by using linguistics and government manipulation.

In order to lose our central bank, we have to let them take 1 billion in worth of our valuables. Our silver, gold, platinum - theirs. 1 billion of it.

the reason we are not allowed to have an inflation/deflation system of government is because they would rob us of all of our valuables and make us appear to not be slaves, although we would be.

But if you don't believe anything I say, then read some of the founding fathers own personal quotes and commentary on why they established the rules in which they did.

yeah, we get the point that the federal banking system is full of shit, and that they apparently are going to drive us all to hell and blah blah blah

you know how many things became possible for everyone else in america once credit was introduced? you know how many tiems your parents and prob you use credit? yeah, federal banking allowed that. So shut the fuck up and keep jocking some one else's dick.

You guys are idiots who are in the same class as Alex Jones.

'Lets cling to one point and just ride it into the ground, cause if we say it a differnet way every time, its a new point!!'

NO MOTHER FUCKER, YOUR STILL SAYING THE SAME SHIT.

Old 07-22-09, 11:38 PM   #25
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:

Yeah, these same mother fuckers who also OWNED slaves yet wrote that every person is equal

you know, FUCK THE FOUNDING FATHERS. They were and are a bunch of fucking hyprocte mother fuckers. You talk like they give a fuck about you. Let alone did they live through any of the revolutions that took place? nope, no no they didn't. You dumb faggot. Stop speculating on how they would have interpreted the industrial revoulution, the stock markets, and huge nations of power. You say im close minded? Bitch, fuck you. Atleast im not hugging up on peoples dicks who thought slavery was dope. And if you wanna go back and ride everyones dick who was a somebody in modern american history. Lets go take a look at Jefferson, that faggot racist. Killing all the fucking Indians. Yeeeeeaaah, lets keep riding those fuckers. Cuz they wrote a constiution, which they NEVER WOULD HAVE IF WE DIDN'T ALLOW THEM TOO. THATS THE THING YHOU KEEP FUCKING FORGETING, WE ALLOWED THEM TO DO IT. WE ALWAYS HAVE ALLOWED PEOPLE TO DO IT. IF YOUR NOT CONTEMPT THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. STOP FUCKING TELLING PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTEMPT THAT LIFE SUCKS. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO DO SOMETHING OR FUCK OFF.

Old 07-23-09, 08:26 AM   #26
сварливый

IP: FDFF EE9F

That's part of the conspiracy too, we can't do anything about it. Not even in numbers.

This ones up for you to explain. It's your ball park, swing a home run.
Old 07-23-09, 08:35 AM   #27
сварливый

IP: FDFF EE9F

and for your information....

Slavery was essential in order for the industrial revolution to take place.

Slavery was ESSENTIAL in order for our nation to thrive.

So you better get on the dirty ground which you and your american brothers and sisters have been spilling their orgasms all over and kiss it in significant reminiscence of the time that made this all possible: Slavery

and it wasn't modern slavery, or even Chinese Communist slavery. No no, it was hardcore, bible-fashioned, "My skin is superior to yours it says so in this holy book" slavery.

And DUE TO THEM re-interpreting the bible, DUE TO THEM knowing that all people are equal, DUE TO THEM re-interpreting both religion AND politics in unison, the slaves were freed.

But no no, not for just any reason. for war. Civil war that is. All of this came up all the way until modern times. We're talking 50 years ago fucker, slavery was abolished and rights were realized.

AFTER the UN's creation. and WAY after the stock markets and industrial revolution.

Yet you're trying to make a coherent point based on calling them hypocrites? Check yourself fool..

But you want some real shit you young cunt?

"live through the modern revolutions"

They established everything that lead up to those revolutions.. and on top of that, WE WILL FOLLOW THE RULES THAT THEY GAVE US, HUNDRED OF YEARS AGO -- TO THIS DAY.

STILL LIVING BITCH!..
Old 07-23-09, 11:56 AM   #28
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
and for your information....

Slavery was essential in order for the industrial revolution to take place.

Slavery was ESSENTIAL in order for our nation to thrive.

So you better get on the dirty ground which you and your american brothers and sisters have been spilling their orgasms all over and kiss it in significant reminiscence of the time that made this all possible: Slavery

and it wasn't modern slavery, or even Chinese Communist slavery. No no, it was hardcore, bible-fashioned, "My skin is superior to yours it says so in this holy book" slavery.

And DUE TO THEM re-interpreting the bible, DUE TO THEM knowing that all people are equal, DUE TO THEM re-interpreting both religion AND politics in unison, the slaves were freed.

But no no, not for just any reason. for war. Civil war that is. All of this came up all the way until modern times. We're talking 50 years ago fucker, slavery was abolished and rights were realized.

AFTER the UN's creation. and WAY after the stock markets and industrial revolution.

Yet you're trying to make a coherent point based on calling them hypocrites? Check yourself fool..

But you want some real shit you young cunt?

"live through the modern revolutions"

They established everything that lead up to those revolutions.. and on top of that, WE WILL FOLLOW THE RULES THAT THEY GAVE US, HUNDRED OF YEARS AGO -- TO THIS DAY.

STILL LIVING BITCH!..

the FUCK are you talkin about you faggot

how the fuck did they 'reinterpert the bible' and allow slaves to be free when they still HAD MOTHER FUCKING SLAVES

they were all bigots and racists, stop shoving their dick's down your mouth and open your fucking beedy little eyes.

The roman's built their nation on the back of slaves, and guess what...it crublmed like a mother fucker.

Guess what bitch, we still are building are nation on the back of slaves, we just call them illegal immigraints. The forefathers were'd all that smart, they just thought that by allowing people the freeedom of choice, isntread of being oppressed, that people may enjoy life a litte more. HOORRARRYYYY. What an idea huh? Motherfucker, those jackass's, just liek today, didn't do shit. They didn't kill ne one, we did. biotch. The american public did the fighting, the starving, the killing. So really, WERE THE smart mother fuckers. Not some group of jackass's who signed the sheet that made America America. If ne thing, they were just rich guys who had enough money to stage a war agasint its mother country. And they won becuase of the American public fighting for them.

so suckkk myyy diicckk. BIOTCH

Old 07-23-09, 12:57 PM   #29
сварливый

IP: 8690 6AED

lol dawg you keep backfiring on yourself.

a hypocrite calling the founding fathers hypocrites.

A person who extremely dislikes the way that his country is run, praising the way that his country is run,

a person claiming that the founding fathers didn't live through the revolutions, yet use the term "We" when referring to modern american citizens and emphasizing their helping hand over our rules.

but please, continue. I like fishing through your useless paragraphs for your sense and finding very little while I know in my head that you consider this a debate.
Old 07-23-09, 01:02 PM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
lol dawg you keep backfiring on yourself.

a hypocrite calling the founding fathers hypocrites.

A person who extremely dislikes the way that his country is run, praising the way that his country is run,

a person claiming that the founding fathers didn't live through the revolutions, yet use the term "We" when referring to modern american citizens and emphasizing their helping hand over our rules.

but please, continue. I like fishing through your useless paragraphs for your sense and finding very little while I know in my head that you consider this a debate.

if you can explain to me how they weren't hypocrites. i'll stop talking.