RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-09, 01:05 PM   #11
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Shut the fuck you little bitch, just because it's too fucking hard to answer you pussy out.

I LOVE philosophy ya assuming mother fucker

DOES THE UNIVERSE STRETCH OUT TO INFINITY OR DOES IT HAVE A POINT IN WHICH YOU CAN TRAVEL NO FURTHER, IS IT INFINITE OR FINITE YA DUMB ASS QUESTION DODGING I THINK IM A PHILOSOPHER BUT IM JUST A STONER WITH BIG VOCAB AND NO INTELLIGENCE

fucking little bitch. Can't even answer the question so he disses me ahahaha

I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WTF DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE IS

some philosopher you are ya fucking moron, i've already discovered the secret to God being inside of us from studying dimethyltryptamine and dreams

I've written so many fucking philosophical reports and papers and I got 97% in college in my philosophy class, NINETY SEVEN WTF DID YOU GET PUNK

so if you wanna question dodge cuz you're a fucking pussy then for it

but dont you EVER, EVER think for a second you have a greater knowledge and understanding of philosophy, psychology, or epistemology then I do, and say i'm not a philosopher.

I proved you had no conclusions to my questions that could be deemed final or 100% correct.

You think the fucking answer to the question of what our capacity of knowledge is, is WHATEVER WE ARE ABLE TO REMEMBER!?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT. I'm not asking how much knowledge are we going to have before we do, i'm asking how much fucking knowledge is a human able to obtain. How much information can our brain store. AND GUESS WHAT, SHIT YOU DON'T REMEMBER IS STILL STORED IN THE BRAIN, AND IT STILL AFFECTS US SUBCONCIOUSLY

once you fucking learn something it stays with you and influences you forever. You obviously know NOTHING of that cuz you have no fucking idea about the subconcious. You have no fucking idea about the beings that exist within your subconcious and communicate with you everynight during heavyrem. You have no fucking clue about the secrets to the universe as I do because i've studied Terrence Mckenna, listened to his seminars, and i've read Dr. Rick Strassmans book. You should too since you have no fucking life. The spirit molecule, based off the clinical studies performed by Strasman under the supervision of the university of new mexico.

AND ILL CRUSH YOU ANY FUCKING TIME YOU WANNA CALL ME OUT ON NOT BEING A PHILOSOPHER AGAIN

ignorant fucking wannabe

Baph, its shit like this....n no hate towards JTR...he knows i'm cool with him, is what makes these threads completely filled with garbage

becuase it goes from a debate, and question...to a pussy fit about who thinks they know more about school

like, if we all wanted to list credentials, im sure we can....

but its not like 2v was stating that he knew more than anyone else, he just asked a question...and people gotta turn threads into bitch matches

but word

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily