RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-05, 09:10 AM   #1
theblob
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Let me outdo the REAL Attention whore...I'll Set the record..."str8"...jokes aside

IP: 1ADC A69C

Lemme see if this works...type a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE LOT, and that makes it true...Pssf...I'm coming with THE TRUTH anyway.

Let me start out by saying that I am not a backstabber. I don't even feel like I've been stabbed in the back. I feel that people have drawn their lines in the sand and that is that.

With that said, let me once and for all set the record "str8".

Regarding my "relationships" with people on this site:

1. Cali: I was never cool with. Cali has been a homophobe/bigot from DAY 1. This kid has done nothing FOR ME, and hence I have no association with him. He dropped a diss to me and that was that. At one point, he saw that I could actually rap and wanted to collab. That NEVER happened.

2. Phenom...I actually NEVER had a crush on Phenom. I have spoken to Phenom on this issue and it's resolved. He tends to make anti-gay remarks and be homphobic. The problem was this. He'd make anti-gay remarks then come at me on MSN like we're cool. That's ridiculous. I can't get down with that. That's like a racist being a bigot then coming at me on AIM like "SUP DAWG!" Hell naw...I have no beef with Phenom.

3. Lady Fiya...was flat out OUT-OF-LINE to give me a "reprimand" like she did in that Rv Idol thread. She clearly has her favorites. That's fine. My issue with her simply was, stop down talking people who respected me. She did it before. She did it more than once. It's irrelevant. I mean, if I had to come up with a reason I don't like her, it's because she's a follower now. I can't respect that. Otherwise, she's not worth my beef. PERIOD.

4. Triple N...I'm not going to rehash the past. But, what I said was true. Triple N has a legitimate reason to deny my allegations to preserve his image (net or not). NO ONE knows what truly happened except me and him. And, that's all that matters. The fact is, APEXX (in his LUNACY) thinks Triple N has some deep respect for him when he doesn't. In fact, I'll put 100 dollars on the fact that Triple N "respects" me even more than he does Apexx cuz Apexx is a damn know it all who doesn't know shit about me. I have NO BEEF or problem with triple N. IN fact, we talk on AIM all the time, and I mean DEEP conversations about life and art and the world. He's probably deeper than you all realize. So, Apexx, STFU and stop trying to paint a picture you can't see.

5. Leady....I'm cool with.

6. Nostradamus...I'm cool with

7. Carson Jet...I personally never liked or disliked carson jet...I think he's cute...lil jockey kid..haaa...His voice annoyed me...other than that, it was playful beef with me...He even gave good feed on my tracks.

8. Ike...I never disliked...but I don't boost his shit like the rest of RV and don't plan to...sorry...If he thinks he deserves special treatment cuz some people (LF,LV) have pumped his head up, you got another thing coming. If he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol, it's DULY NOTED. I can respect a disagreement. What I can't respect is him transforming into a raging ASSHOLE and calling me fags and homos...that's unnecessary and only confirms that he's always had the propensity to do so.

9. Ranks...Never had a problem with...if he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol 1, then he isn't making as big a deal out of it as some other people.

10. Anyone else on RV who Apexx claims I stabbed in the back or have beef with: If someone makes a move and disrespects me, then they are on my shit list.PERIOD. There are no second chances. Some relationships I've ended because I refused to be someone's footstool. I am not a fool. Other relationships have naturally waned. There's nothing wrong there. The people who are cool with me will remain cool with me because we have an understanding and a MUTUAL RESPECT for one another. If the people who supposedly beef with me can't get with that, then they'll be beefing with me forever. Contrary to popular belief, I DO NOT like beef or confrontation. And, the facts point to the obvious. I'm "friends" with more people on RV than I'm enemies with.PERIOD.

Now...The accusation that I'm an "attention whore"

Funny...To me, everyone who accuses me of that is probably a bigger attention whore. Let's examine the facts.

1. I make threads about my life. YES. BUt, doesn't everyone? Sure, I may make more, but is that a crime?

2. Apexx has been my biggest critic in this area. But, the fact is, he posts as many if not MORE threads about his LIFE than I do.

E.G. "Which car should I get."

Come on people. Why in the hell would I car about that? Seriously, isn't this a rap site?

Apexx types NOVELS thinking that that qualifies or validates what he says is true. It doesn't

The point is...

APexx DOES NOT know me.
Apexx DOES NOT know everything.
APEXX is a KNOW IT ALL.

I do not respect nor like that person.PERIOD.
If he has an eternal issue with me, then so be it. But, to me, he's a lunatic.

He's taken my ideas and run with them. Rv Idol 2 was accused of being similar to his idea. But, I have NEVER READ THREADS ABOUT HIS TOURNEY AND UNDERSTOOD HOW IT WORKS. In fact, I still don't know the premise of his tourney. I've tried to shy away from it because of the bullshit surrounding my exclusion FROM IT.

Asking Mad Dog to diss his family is complete LUNACY. I'm telling you. Apexx has NOT been truthful her. On AIM, he mentioned that he's been in real estate for 10 years. Well, I'm not a genius, but that would make him 13 when he started. Now, that is possible, but NOT LIKELY.

Here's my perception on the true scenario.

Apexx is at least 35 years old. This man is a lonely soul and knows how to attack me because his life is so miserable. If he was so damn successful and happy, why waste your time on an i-net site full of TEENAGE boys making yourself look smart? I will readily admit that I am a homebody who goes out only occasionally and would rather spend the evening in front of the TV watching a dope ass movie. If I'm guilty of something here, it's being honest. I am brutally honest about my feelings. I am an open book. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO EASY TO HURT ME AND DISS ME. But, that also means that I'll live and experience life on a level most people (including Dooms) won't. I'm not afraid of being hurt, that's why I experience love on so many levels. That's who I am. I am a very passionate and emotional person. It's in everything I do. When I started playing golf some years ago, I practiced hours a day, everyday, for months and months until I could finally hit the ball. I read books, watched videos, took lessons. I was passionate as hell about it. Now, I'm a local celebrity at my home course. People know I got game and my record this summer was 60-8. I fucked mofos up left and right and this was the most successful season ever. What's the point? The point is, I take things personally because I'm a COT DAMN person. Show me someone who isn't full of emotion and I'll show you an icebox. I just express the good witht the bad. You can not get one without the other. When Im happy, it shows. When Im sad, it shows. There's nothing to be ashamed of there. I just feel that people in general don't allow people to be themselves for fear of that they'll have to deal with their true feelings.

But, this is a cotdamn rap site. Can we please get to the business of rapping?
My sexuality should not be an issue unless I or you make it one. Saying "OMG DUDE, THAT'S SOOOO GAy" is middle schoolish and immature. That's what damn near every 13 year old child says.

I graduated valedictorian from my high school with a 4.0 GPA...
I went to college for biology and graduated with a B.S.
I've worked in the health/fitness field for years now...But, I'm shifting gears

For the 1st time in my life, I'm contracting myself out and moving into self employment...

I'm about dreams and making things happen...I love to learn and I love to analyze and try to improve myself...

How many of you hear can honestly say that you know your faults and vices? I can. I can readily admit that I have a temper and that I struggle with things at times. BUt, who doesn't have their OWN issues to deal with.

I think Apexx and whoever else needs to worry about HIMSELF and stop trying to make HIMSELF look better by shitting on someone who already admits he's not perfect. Now, the question is, CAN YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE NOT PERFECt?

I remember back to when I was going to battle Dooms and I found out that he got info from Triple N...Triple N as smart as he is DOES NOT KNOW EVEYRHING and DOES NOT KNOW MY FAMILY.

The only thing you know about me or my family is what I tell you. BUt, I will say this.

Yes, I do have a sister. IS she gay, you need to ask her that. I can't speak for her. Is she on this site? NO. My sister is very talented though. She can make beats and she raps as well. She speaks Japanese and can do graphics...As far as I'm concerned, my 16 year old sister is more MATURE than this 35 year old excuse for a man.

In closing...

I draw my line here.

I DO NOT like Apexx...I have NO SExUAL attraction to Apexx...I wish to make it known that I DO NOT respect Apexx...He is not someone I would mold myself after.

I am gay. BUt, that DOES NOT give Apexx or anyone else the right to be disrespectful to me or the gay community because you're on a web site. Let's say Apexx does actually have a job and a bizz? Do you think you can discriminate against gay people because you know or suspect they are gay? You'd have a lawsuit slapped against your ass so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. And, YES, you WOULD lose.

Don't play me out.

You need to stop frontin and be a decent human being. If you are lonely in life Apexx, then I have NOTHING to do with that. I know for a fact that I was online from 6PM satruday afternoon until 1:00 AM Sunday last week...Guess what, YOU WERE TOO. So, were was your girl dawg? Why weren't you out living the life? Oh, I know, you just wanted to "waste time" arguing with Teens on the i-net.

DEAL with your own life. Stay the fuck out of mine and I won't have a problem with you. Insulting me for being gay is ridiculous. And, the people on this site eat it up because it reminds them of their school/playgrounds...it's fucking immature...Of course you're going to "rip" me talking about how the "faggot" likes to "suck dick" blah blah...

and everyone here BURSTS into laughter because it's sooooo hilarious?

That's ALL you have on me as far as I'm concerned.

Oh...that brings me to yet another point. I have ZERO REASON to lie on this site.

#1...I am NOT the only gay person on this site but I refuse to out my friends.

#2...Apexx has accused me of being a "pervert" because I "flirt" with young boys...yet another LAME accusation

I know for a fact that You've made sexual references on a board full of teenage boys, as you put it. I'm not a teenage boy. Neither are you. So, technically, NO ONE is supposed to talk about or post sexually explicit material on a RAP site anyway. I joke around with people like Meta-4 and Colby...But, NOTICE, it's in plain site for everyone to see it's jokes and games...My DICK doesn't get hard when Im jokin around on an i-net site like "YEA, LEMME GRAB YA ASS"

pssf...another example of the dual standards that ruin society...If I Hoz of LV (both of whom are 18 +) make the statement "Oh, nice pics, ur cute"...and the kid is under 18, does that make them perverts?

I am not a door mat for NET BULLIES (as psychologists call you) to walk on...Don't take your homophobia and frustrations out on me.

I'm hear to make music, which I'VE BEEN DOING.

PERIOD.
Old 11-17-05, 09:14 AM   #2
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B902 ED44

fuck reading all that, you two need to stop writing essays about each other, yall like a married a couple the way you argue
Old 11-17-05, 09:43 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 6CA4 A036

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
fuck reading all that, you two need to stop writing essays about each other, yall like a married a couple the way you argue

co-sign...you 2 need to sort it out...and soon coz it's gettin ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 09:52 AM   #4
theblob
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
co-sign...you 2 need to sort it out...and soon coz it's gettin ugly

ugly? too late for dat nigga

pssf...

and the sad thing is..he's SUCH A LUNATIC, he's going to "come back" with an Answer to all my points...He's INSANE...he honestly believes in his head that he knows more about ME than I do...that's the problem here...he's so bent on tryna to prove me "wrong" that he doesn't realize that He's a fucking LUNATIC.

PERIOD.
Old 11-17-05, 10:02 AM   #5
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

that pretty much wrapped it up don't you lot reckon?

there ain't no need to prolong the beef cos it looks like everyone's said their bit now innit
Old 11-17-05, 10:05 AM   #6
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

just battle and be done

IGnore each other on the board or something

lmao @ Leady

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:09 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: F08E 48C2

First of all, you're a liar, and as such, you're making up all this bullshit and fences to anyone who's going to expose you. But with that fun part out of the way, here's the differences between my thread and yours. For starters, yours is a beef thread. Second, out of 48 points, you only contest 9?? Third, yours is chock full of lies. Literally every point here is a lie. Watch:

Quote:
1. Cali: I was never cool with. Cali has been a homophobe/bigot from DAY 1. This kid has done nothing FOR ME, and hence I have no association with him. He dropped a diss to me and that was that. At one point, he saw that I could actually rap and wanted to collab. That NEVER happened.

First of all, you and CALI are KNOWN accomplises on this site. Who the fuck are you fooling?? You guys have been cool for AGES up till recently and even CALI admits it. A brief look into his post history will dig up the proof where he says you guys 'were cool but now you're a bitch'.

2. Phenom...I actually NEVER had a crush on Phenom. I have spoken to Phenom on this issue and it's resolved. He tends to make anti-gay remarks and be homphobic. The problem was this. He'd make anti-gay remarks then come at me on MSN like we're cool. That's ridiculous. I can't get down with that. That's like a racist being a bigot then coming at me on AIM like "SUP DAWG!" Hell naw...I have no beef with Phenom.

You're lying AGAIN. You dedicated a portion of your song about fucking dudes on RV soley to him. You did this because you didn't have a crush on him? LIAR.

3. Lady Fiya...was flat out OUT-OF-LINE to give me a "reprimand" like she did in that Rv Idol thread. She clearly has her favorites. That's fine. My issue with her simply was, stop down talking people who respected me. She did it before. She did it more than once. It's irrelevant. I mean, if I had to come up with a reason I don't like her, it's because she's a follower now. I can't respect that. Otherwise, she's not worth my beef. PERIOD.

She didn't "reprimand" you till you said she was "unfit to help with the turney" due to her health. You deserved what ever came to you after that point - but of course you conveniently left that part of the event out.

4. Triple N...I'm not going to rehash the past. But, what I said was true. Triple N has a legitimate reason to deny my allegations to preserve his image (net or not). NO ONE knows what truly happened except me and him. And, that's all that matters. The fact is, APEXX (in his LUNACY) thinks Triple N has some deep respect for him when he doesn't. In fact, I'll put 100 dollars on the fact that Triple N "respects" me even more than he does Apexx cuz Apexx is a damn know it all who doesn't know shit about me. I have NO BEEF or problem with triple N. IN fact, we talk on AIM all the time, and I mean DEEP conversations about life and art and the world. He's probably deeper than you all realize. So, Apexx, STFU and stop trying to paint a picture you can't see.

Where do you get this bullshit about me and N? Where the hell do you even pull this shit from?? But I'll take that bet, thought I know you won't pay a cent of it since you don't keep your word.

5. Leady....I'm cool with.

Only recently, and for the first time since he's been here. You gotta remember that there was a shitload of traits he saw in you and couldn't stand. How does this make you a stand-up person now because you get along with Leady??

6. Nostradamus...I'm cool with

Who DOESN'T get along with Nos??? That's not some rare accomplishment. You're not someone special. Who does nos even have beef with here?? He dosen't give a fuck.

7. Carson Jet...I personally never liked or disliked carson jet...I think he's cute...lil jockey kid..haaa...His voice annoyed me...other than that, it was playful beef with me...He even gave good feed on my tracks.

You notice how you mention the feed on the tracks part AFTER the beef, when in fact it came BEFORE the beef? You and him used to be cool and then fell out after you started pressin up on him mega hard. But it's cute to see you try to warp shit around.

8. Ike...I never disliked...but I don't boost his shit like the rest of RV and don't plan to...sorry...If he thinks he deserves special treatment cuz some people (LF,LV) have pumped his head up, you got another thing coming. If he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol, it's DULY NOTED. I can respect a disagreement. What I can't respect is him transforming into a raging ASSHOLE and calling me fags and homos...that's unnecessary and only confirms that he's always had the propensity to do so.

Who said weather you disliked him or not? I said that he dislikes YOU - soley off your bitch moves. Don't believe me? ask him. If he calls you names because you lied to him then essentialyl stole form him - that's on you.

9. Ranks...Never had a problem with...if he disagrees with how I ran Rv Idol 1, then he isn't making as big a deal out of it as some other people.

he's a laid back dude and he's not here often, so what exactly do you expect to see? He's already cursed you out and so on, so why try to make it seem liek you and him are peoples when you know you're not?

10. Anyone else on RV who Apexx claims I stabbed in the back or have beef with: If someone makes a move and disrespects me, then they are on my shit list.PERIOD. There are no second chances. Some relationships I've ended because I refused to be someone's footstool. I am not a fool. Other relationships have naturally waned. There's nothing wrong there. The people who are cool with me will remain cool with me because we have an understanding and a MUTUAL RESPECT for one another. If the people who supposedly beef with me can't get with that, then they'll be beefing with me forever. Contrary to popular belief, I DO NOT like beef or confrontation. And, the facts point to the obvious. I'm "friends" with more people on RV than I'm enemies with.PERIOD.

So you're basically saying that you put this here jsut so you had 10 arguments - AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of which are deceptive?

Now...The accusation that I'm an "attention whore"

Funny...To me, everyone who accuses me of that is probably a bigger attention whore. Let's examine the facts.

1. I make threads about my life. YES. BUt, doesn't everyone? Sure, I may make more, but is that a crime?

Not a crime. Just against the rules. You do it to the point of 'freeposting' just by creating a thread!! YOU MAKE THREADS JUST SO YOU CAN TALK TO YOUR SELF!!!

2. Apexx has been my biggest critic in this area. But, the fact is, he posts as many if not MORE threads about his LIFE than I do.

E.G. "Which car should I get."

That ONE example is a GREAT example of "more". Name 10 threads I've made about my life...matter fact..name 5. Your threads hover around "I stubbed my toe today everybody! look!!" My threads are "The Rush Ent. at giants stadium!". Yours are 9/10ths rap irrelevant. so wtf are you talkign about?

Come on people. Why in the hell would I car about that? Seriously, isn't this a rap site?

AAAAHAHAHHA. I know YOU'RE not talking! Bitch, you got 15,000+ posts!!

Apexx types NOVELS thinking that that qualifies or validates what he says is true. It doesn't

Nope, it sure dosen't. But the tons of undisputable facts is what makes it true. I know you don't really believe what you just said, since I highly doubt anyone could relaly have that much brain damage and function at all.

The point is...

APexx DOES NOT know me.
Apexx DOES NOT know everything.
APEXX is a KNOW IT ALL.

I do not respect nor like that person.PERIOD.
If he has an eternal issue with me, then so be it. But, to me, he's a lunatic.

I have no isssues with you. Me having issues with you for being a bitch is liek me having issues with fire for being hot. Its just the natural nature of shit.

He's taken my ideas and run with them. Rv Idol 2 was accused of being similar to his idea. But, I have NEVER READ THREADS ABOUT HIS TOURNEY AND UNDERSTOOD HOW IT WORKS. In fact, I still don't know the premise of his tourney. I've tried to shy away from it because of the bullshit surrounding my exclusion FROM IT.

And you're lying yet again. You got BANNED from the RG forum for posting bullshit in it. You get banned all the time - why do you think you're even on this alias? No one believes you kid.

Asking Mad Dog to diss his family is complete LUNACY. I'm telling you. Apexx has NOT been truthful her. On AIM, he mentioned that he's been in real estate for 10 years. Well, I'm not a genius, but that would make him 13 when he started. Now, that is possible, but NOT LIKELY.

Now you're lying again. Lets see this AIM log where I said I been in realestate for 10 years because I'd love to see it. And you do realize that I'm not 23 right? Dumbass.

Here's my perception on the true scenario.

Apexx is at least 35 years old. This man is a lonely soul and knows how to attack me because his life is so miserable. If he was so damn successful and happy, why waste your time on an i-net site full of TEENAGE boys making yourself look smart? I will readily admit that I am a homebody who goes out only occasionally and would rather spend the evening in front of the TV watching a dope ass movie. If I'm guilty of something here, it's being honest. I am brutally honest about my feelings. I am an open book. THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO EASY TO HURT ME AND DISS ME. But, that also means that I'll live and experience life on a level most people (including Dooms) won't. I'm not afraid of being hurt, that's why I experience love on so many levels. That's who I am. I am a very passionate and emotional person. It's in everything I do. When I started playing golf some years ago, I practiced hours a day, everyday, for months and months until I could finally hit the ball. I read books, watched videos, took lessons. I was passionate as hell about it. Now, I'm a local celebrity at my home course. People know I got game and my record this summer was 60-8. I fucked mofos up left and right and this was the most successful season ever. What's the point? The point is, I take things personally because I'm a COT DAMN person. Show me someone who isn't full of emotion and I'll show you an icebox. I just express the good witht the bad. You can not get one without the other. When Im happy, it shows. When Im sad, it shows. There's nothing to be ashamed of there. I just feel that people in general don't allow people to be themselves for fear of that they'll have to deal with their true feelings.

A: you're lying again since in your last point you just said I was 23. Now you're saying I'm 35. B: this is particularly funny since you're older than I am AND wrong about both ages. Now THAT'S funny.

But, this is a cotdamn rap site. Can we please get to the business of rapping?
My sexuality should not be an issue unless I or you make it one. Saying "OMG DUDE, THAT'S SOOOO GAy" is middle schoolish and immature. That's what damn near every 13 year old child says.

Where do you see me saying that? Where do I adress you for the liar you are and say "wow you're so gay!" You're gay. You're also a liar. Guess which one actually matters.

I graduated valedictorian from my high school with a 4.0 GPA...
I went to college for biology and graduated with a B.S.
I've worked in the health/fitness field for years now...But, I'm shifting gears

ehh..prove it. You got a camera phone. Go take a picture.

For the 1st time in my life, I'm contracting myself out and moving into self employment...

I'm about dreams and making things happen...I love to learn and I love to analyze and try to improve myself...

How many of you hear can honestly say that you know your faults and vices? I can. I can readily admit that I have a temper and that I struggle with things at times. BUt, who doesn't have their OWN issues to deal with.

I think Apexx and whoever else needs to worry about HIMSELF and stop trying to make HIMSELF look better by shitting on someone who already admits he's not perfect. Now, the question is, CAN YOU ADMIT THAT YOU'RE NOT PERFECt?

:sigh: more "I'm a victim!" drama queen bullshit. I've readily admitted that I'm not perfect many times - such as the diss track I posted just some hours ago. Once again, you know what you're saying isn't true since you read it directly from me many times.

I remember back to when I was going to battle Dooms and I found out that he got info from Triple N...Triple N as smart as he is DOES NOT KNOW EVEYRHING and DOES NOT KNOW MY FAMILY.

The only thing you know about me or my family is what I tell you. BUt, I will say this.

Yes, I do have a sister. IS she gay, you need to ask her that. I can't speak for her. Is she on this site? NO. My sister is very talented though. She can make beats and she raps as well. She speaks Japanese and can do graphics...As far as I'm concerned, my 16 year old sister is more MATURE than this 35 year old excuse for a man.

How'd your sister get into this? I'm talking about the father that you said died, now you're saying he didn't die. You're chaning the subject as usual

In closing...

I draw my line here.

I DO NOT like Apexx...I have NO SExUAL attraction to Apexx...I wish to make it known that I DO NOT respect Apexx...He is not someone I would mold myself after.

Didn't you make a track about sucking my dick? okay then.

I am gay. BUt, that DOES NOT give Apexx or anyone else the right to be disrespectful to me or the gay community because you're on a web site. Let's say Apexx does actually have a job and a bizz? Do you think you can discriminate against gay people because you know or suspect they are gay? You'd have a lawsuit slapped against your ass so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. And, YES, you WOULD lose.

Weren't you the same dude who said "you know, you've never attacked me because I'm gay. You're not like the others"? Sure you did, and I have it in an AIM log. Once again, you knew this was alse when you typed it. Of course you won't call my bluff since you know I'm not lying.

Don't play me out.

You need to stop frontin and be a decent human being. If you are lonely in life Apexx, then I have NOTHING to do with that. I know for a fact that I was online from 6PM satruday afternoon until 1:00 AM Sunday last week...Guess what, YOU WERE TOO. So, were was your girl dawg? Why weren't you out living the life? Oh, I know, you just wanted to "waste time" arguing with Teens on the i-net.

Did you ever realize that I went out AFTER I got offline??? DUMBASS!!!!!!! "where's my girl" he says AHAHHAH. I don't have a 'girl' and that's exactly the way I like it - and that's common knowledge. But if you're asking about the girl I was recently dating, Ask LV about that one. She'll tell you why I stopped talking to THESE girls. You have no clue wtf you're talking about man ahahh. you're funny.

DEAL with your own life. Stay the fuck out of mine and I won't have a problem with you. Insulting me for being gay is ridiculous. And, the people on this site eat it up because it reminds them of their school/playgrounds...it's fucking immature...Of course you're going to "rip" me talking about how the "faggot" likes to "suck dick" blah blah...

and everyone here BURSTS into laughter because it's sooooo hilarious?

That's ALL you have on me as far as I'm concerned.

You're lying again. If you really thought that's all I 'had on you' you'd have accepted YOUR OWN CALL OUT days ago and surely killed me in a battle, right? smh...I dunno if you think I'm stupid, or that you can fool the entire board, but seriously man - who believes you? Seriously.

Oh...that brings me to yet another point. I have ZERO REASON to lie on this site.

#1...I am NOT the only gay person on this site but I refuse to out my friends.

Damn kid, you're lying AAGAIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN. Didn't you supposedly "out" N about being closeted? Sure you did. Damn son, you need some professional help, on the real.

#2...Apexx has accused me of being a "pervert" because I "flirt" with young boys...yet another LAME accusation

I know for a fact that You've made sexual references on a board full of teenage boys, as you put it. I'm not a teenage boy. Neither are you. So, technically, NO ONE is supposed to talk about or post sexually explicit material on a RAP site anyway. I joke around with people like Meta-4 and Colby...But, NOTICE, it's in plain site for everyone to see it's jokes and games...My DICK doesn't get hard when Im jokin around on an i-net site like "YEA, LEMME GRAB YA ASS"

You do a lot more than 'flirt' with young boys, you schedule times and dates to go meet them. Do you realize that's illegal? Do you really think I believe that you stopped having gay phone sex at Triple N? And you met up with him according to you, so what's so different now? Trip was a minor when you did these sexual acts to and with him - that's both illegal AND immoral. But lemme guess...he's the only one right? smh..

pssf...another example of the dual standards that ruin society...If I Hoz of LV (both of whom are 18 +) make the statement "Oh, nice pics, ur cute"...and the kid is under 18, does that make them perverts?

You're changing the subject again kid, and I've demonstraited in plain black and white at least 10 times that you're lying right here in this post.

Any other bitchmoves today?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:13 AM   #8
theblob
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblob

pssf...

and the sad thing is..he's SUCH A LUNATIC, he's going to "come back" with an Answer to all my points...He's INSANE...he honestly believes in his head that he knows more about ME than I do...that's the problem here...he's so bent on tryna to prove me "wrong" that he doesn't realize that He's a fucking LUNATIC.

PERIOD.

CASE CLOSED............................................ ............
Old 11-17-05, 10:24 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
CASE CLOSED............................................ ............

that's cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
First of all, you're a liar, and as such, you're making up all this bullshit and fences to anyone who's going to expose you. But with that fun part out of the way, here's the differences between my thread and yours. For starters, yours is a beef thread. Second, out of 48 points, you only contest 9?? Third, yours is chock full of lies. Literally every point here is a lie.

"CASE CLOSED"!! lol dumbass. Way to shit on your self AGAIN.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:25 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Oh, and BTW hoe:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me again
Once again, you knew this was alse when you typed it. Of course you won't call my bluff since you know I'm not lying.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-17-05, 10:36 AM   #11
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

*stringed instruemtns play dramatically* dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun

aaaaaaaand the plot thickens hahaa

*eats pop corn*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-05, 10:52 AM   #12
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

*grabs a bag of M&Ms and sits down to watch*
Old 11-17-05, 11:04 AM   #13
J Summers

IP: 96F2 DF03

i find this all to amusing .... its gonna get serious he's gonna start typing more hurtfull things its a fuckin joke.. your an internet gangster get a fuckin clue
Old 11-17-05, 11:37 AM   #14
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: B902 ED44

i dnt think the scroll on my mouse has ever been used so much for one page, i think yall broke with them long fucking posts
Old 11-17-05, 11:44 AM   #15
Dex
Gods Of War! -yeah im one

Text Record: 20-13
IP: BD47 2B52

Quote:

pssf...

PERIOD.

ha ha, how right could he have been??
you 2 have a special bond i think. Deep down you both love each other so kiss and make up

Send a message via AIM to Dex Send a message via MSN to Dex   Reply With Quote