RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-07, 11:56 AM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
"The Man Delusion"...by God

IP: 47F3 E0A2

The bible says in Psalm 53:1 that "Only a FOOL says in his heart 'there is no God." and that those types are "worthless."

The bible mentions 7 sins specifically that God absolutely hates. One of those is man's arrogant pride.

The apostle Paul warns in the book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 that there will come a time when people will have "itching ears" and turn away from the truth for fables.

Jesus tells his believers in the gospel of Matthew chapter 7 not to "give that which is holy to dogs" and then says, "...neither cast your pearls among swine."

Swine is synonymous with unbelievers.

The bible also says that, and I'm paraphrasing here, "No man can come to God unless God first calls him." That means that people don't have the mindset to accept or acknowledge God unless God first opens up their eyes

The apostle Paul again says in the book of 2 Corinthians chapter 4 that "[satan] has blinded this world from the knowledge of truth." That truth being the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his inerrant roadmap to redemption.

No Christian who truly understands the word of God would waste his/her time aruging with an infidel. The truth is, whether someone believes in God or not doesn't detract from the fact that HE exists.

Make no mistake. People can mock God all they want. But, there is a day of reckoning coming in which we will all die, and then face HIM in judgment. Jesus in full glory will judge not only our actions, but our words as well--good and bad.

Those who have accepted Him will be forgiven. Those who refuse to accept Jesus as their savior once made privy of this light will suffer eternal damnation.

God will love you ALL THE WAY TO HELL. Richard Dawkins will also bow at the throne of God and confess that Jesus is Lord.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

He who has an ear, let him hear.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-07, 12:27 PM   #2
KiddYork
Herb

IP: 8B56 FF63

I dont believe in a god, there is no god. Religion is for those who are too weak minded to handle the harsh reality that we are alone on this earth, there is no destiny there is no faith, there is no ultimate judgement day for our actions. We Live We Die, what we do inbetween is up to us. 1
Old 06-05-07, 12:34 PM   #3
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

I find it funny that it says let God be true and every man a liar.... and yet he sends MEN to go spread his WORD. So it basically means everything they say is a lie. Wait leme guess, theres a loophole there somewhere that proves this wrong. Like oh when god is using a person to speak its really god in him. Or something else, that I just don't understand yet, but I will when I die when its already too late. Better go save myself now! I usually am leveled when it comes to this thing, but when either side wether athiest or religious INSULTS the other side and makes them out to be "stupid" or "fools" then thats when I have to step out of that box -_-
Old 06-05-07, 01:10 PM   #4
сварливый

IP: 30B6 8894

'Let God be true and every man a liar." may not have been from the bible though, deph.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 06-05-07, 04:36 PM   #5
Compose

IP: 3776 31BC

what if so many bad things happened to someone they just lost faith that there was a god that would allow that, thats arrogant pride?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 06-05-07, 06:56 PM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

man religion exists to explain shit that mankind has no understandin of...look at history from ancient times and shit

i'd choose to believe things that can be proven and accept having no knowledge in areas that mankind cannot grasp yet instead of being self righteous and thinking i know it all because thas the way an old book says it

i love the way you cover up for your shit by dropping quotes from your book like arguing is pointless when it shows that you lot are so arogant that the idea of you possibly being misinformed is complete bullshit in your eyes

using the idea of gods to explain shit you don't understand is primitive...
Old 06-05-07, 11:05 PM   #7
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 3AD5 555C

so anyone could of made the bible up and insult everyone in it for not buying into their story practically like saying "only christians got a place in heaven" and shit like that but its right in the fuckin bible itself. anybody else would get in trouble at their jobs or schools for saying it but its ok if its in the bible...yea way ta be not hypacritical
Old 06-06-07, 03:42 AM   #8
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2B02 4E7F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I find it funny that it says let God be true and every man a liar.... and yet he sends MEN to go spread his WORD. So it basically means everything they say is a lie. Wait leme guess, theres a loophole there somewhere that proves this wrong. Like oh when god is using a person to speak its really god in him. Or something else, that I just don't understand yet, but I will when I die when its already too late. Better go save myself now! I usually am leveled when it comes to this thing, but when either side wether athiest or religious INSULTS the other side and makes them out to be "stupid" or "fools" then thats when I have to step out of that box -_-

Read everything in context.
Old 06-06-07, 04:31 AM   #9
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

God doesn't want you happy. He wants you blessed. He's being a good dad. Don't you think your kid would be happy if he could just put that cotton candy on the bald guys head in front of you at the game? Exactly he would be happy but in trouble. Its not about being happy its all about being blessed. It says in the bible you should be content with food and clothes on your back. So as long as you have that you have no reason to whine. And it also says in the bible "how can God's people not be rich?" and by God's people we mean his servants not just people who "say" they believe.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-06-07, 06:11 AM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
The bible says in Psalm 53:1 that "Only a FOOL says in his heart 'there is no God." and that those types are "worthless."

The bible mentions 7 sins specifically that God absolutely hates. One of those is man's arrogant pride.

The apostle Paul warns in the book of 2 Timothy chapter 4 that there will come a time when people will have "itching ears" and turn away from the truth for fables.

Jesus tells his believers in the gospel of Matthew chapter 7 not to "give that which is holy to dogs" and then says, "...neither cast your pearls among swine."

The bible also says that, and I'm paraphrasing here, "No man can come to God unless God first calls him." That means that people don't have the mindset to accept or acknowledge God unless God first opens up their eyes

The apostle Paul again says in the book of 2 Corinthians chapter 4 that "[satan] has blinded this world from the knowledge of truth." That truth being the Gospel of Jesus Christ and his inerrant roadmap to redemption.

No Christian who truly understands the word of God would waste his/her time aruging with an infidel. The truth is, whether someone believes in God or not doesn't detract from the fact that HE exists.

Make no mistake. People can mock God all they want. But, there is a day of reckoning coming in which we will all die, and then face HIM in judgment. Jesus in full glory will judge not only our actions, but our words as well--good and bad.

Those who have accepted Him will be forgiven. Those who refuse to accept Jesus as their savior once made privy of this light will suffer eternal damnation.

God will love you ALL THE WAY TO HELL. Richard Dawkins will also bow at the throne of God and confess that Jesus is Lord.

I personally don't really mind what you are saying, but I am going to argue with you because some of it could be considered offensive to non-Christians or even Christians.

Let God be true and every man a liar... Do you believe your own beliefs enough to apply them to yourself? You don't even know what you're saying, how much less is your point conveyed to those that listen to you? Do you think spreading the message of Jesus involves insults and threats?

Do you think the bible is sacred? It isn't God, so get over sticking your face in a book for strength and find it yourself. I know exactly what you are going to say. "The bible isn't God, that's obvious. I never said it was. Why would you even think something so ridiculous lol? The bible is sacred and important because it is the WORD of God. It is God speaking to us and telling us his will. It is God reaching out to us and comforting us, giving us strength and advice."

That is incorrect. The bible is the word of MEN who knew God. You are a fool for clinging to it and suckling on it for security like a baby would his thumb. Not only the bible, but community, tradition, and religion in general. Take it for what it is. Learn from it and move on. Why would you confine your idea of God to a book and some being that is all powerful and judges you, or whatever you think God is? It is far easier to find God out in the street, up in the clouds, mountain ranges, trees, birds, people, whatever... God is everywhere. The bible is a tool, it isn't anything more. It's a signpost that points you to God, a signpost made by men that knew God, loved everyone and wanted to help people.

You also have to be realistic. Not every man in a position of power in the last 2000 years has been pick of the litter. You must agree that in this world evil is a more noticeable and seemingly abundant quality than good. The signpost that is the bible might sometimes be a bit off and point you in the wrong direction. This is because of people, selfish people that for whatever reason were seeking personal gain and were not acting out of love for their fellow man. THEY are the people that FORCED everyone into believing Christianity by threatening them with hell. The ones that waged war in Gods name, clearly disobeying the bible which they apparently cherished so much. It's the fucked up people's fault that religion is so screwed today. Their bad deeds not only affected them, but still affect todays society. I know so many christians, so many priests that love people and want to help them, but they are tricked. They misunderstand the now mangled and distorted message of Jesus, and preach falsely to equally unfortunate people that believe what they are told.

This must be a rare gem of wisdom still intact after 2000 years, although you have mistaken its meaning. Yes, Satan has blinded many, he has blinded you and whoever taught you, and he has blinded me. I beg of you, please listen to what Paul has to say and see if you can see what I'm saying. I propose that many Christians are being blinded to the truth for the reasons that I have mentioned. The bible itself, the teachings of modern religious institutions and organizations, THEY are the fables Paul is talking about. It also includes other falsities, but its that critical possibility that people miss.

The truth is in plain view. Get rid of all of your conceptions and your ego, and your previously clouded vision of life attains a clarity that is completely beautiful, something like nothing you have ever experienced before.

Logically, the thing you should do right now is say to me:

"Hang on a second Mr. Smart Ass... How do I know you're telling the truth? How do you know what you believe isn't just another thing that's clouding your vision? What if what you believe is also a fable like Paul said, and you don't really even know the truth? How can you say that you are in a better position to make judgments about these things than I am?"

Too fucking right. You're catching on. I'm nobody, I'm just another guy like you in this universe living a life. Why indeed should you listen to a word I'm saying? I am happy that you are thinking that way, it means you aren't an idiot.

Here comes the hard part... It's easy to view things around you with a critical frame of mind, in fact its too easy. That's why there is Theist vs Atheist debates, and wars about religion. That's why I can criticize your point of view and you can criticize mine. The difficult part is that you have to kill yourself. You have to basically completely own the fuck out of yourself. It is a leap of faith, but you need to criticize your entire life, your beliefs, your way of thinking, your personality, your motives. To be honest, it is terrible. It is basically hell. To see everything you have ever stood for in your entire life just mean nothing all of a sudden. Everything you ever thought about yourself and the universe, gone in an instant. And I'm not talking about criticizing yourself like "hmm, I wonder if Christianity really is true? I wonder if I have made the right decisions in life?" ... It is nowhere near as tame as that. I am talking about looking deeply into yourself and penetrating the nature of your existence. The truth hurts . It feels worse than death ever could.

But what did Jesus teach us? After death comes resurrection and eternal life. At that point, you are in heaven.

So whatever, man. You can live an amazing life and truly know God, or you can read book and hang around with people that love morning tea and contemporary christian music and shit. I am not saying every christian doesn't know God, I'm just saying most have no idea wtf they are on about, same with non-christians as well. Then again, do I even have any idea what I'm on about? That's your call.
Old 06-06-07, 02:49 PM   #11
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:

Word. The wise man shouts it from the rooftops.
Old 06-06-07, 11:39 PM   #12
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

And Q... I know you've seen my reply. Why aren't you saying anything?

Ignoring confrontation doesn't change anything, all it does is show that you are a coward. You can walk around saying God is with you and God is on your side and God gives you strength... That shit isn't a fairy tale, all of it is true in some way, but you have it twisted. It looks like you use God as an imaginary friend without any real substance, which is why you lack the strength to question or even defend your beliefs.
Old 06-07-07, 06:18 AM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 2AB9 77AF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q

Wake the fuck up.

YOU are an athiest too.. When it comes to brahman, zeus, amun ra and every god from every OTHER religious denomination..

Christianity is one of the most pathetic religions out there, aside from islam. Let me explain why.

You see the ancient collection of jewish philosophy and fabels you call the old testement was actually created by people who dont even recognise your messiah.. Infact, their OWN texts actually state that the messiah will be a descendant of david.. You morons just left that part out when constantine made an effort to please the pagans in rome by saying jesus was born of a virgin pregnancy.. Dude.. Believing what you believe means jesus was a descendant of absolutly nobody therefore youre fucked before you even begin. literally.

And when will you ignorant sheep realise that quoting the bible is NOT an effective means for proving a point? Its NOT gods word... For if it were, it would be a sample of perfection compleatly free of contradiction and error.. WHICH UNFORTUNATLY FOR YOU THIS IS BY NO MEANS TRUE.

Did you realise that any story you read about jesus was written as a result of people playing chinese fucking whispers for 300 years plus? Written by people who never met the guy, nor anyone who knew him in the flesh, nor witnessed absolutly ANYTHING he ever did or said in his life? Have you ever seen the stories that describe locations and historical occurances only to find that they actually got it all wrong and are easily disproved by historians? Have you seen the contradicting lists of family trees that are accidently written differently with no parralelles from book to book? No, you were too busy 'having faith' in the dumb shit your church regurgetates to you to recognise that your beloved bible is full of holes, errors and contradictions. Even the philosophy is only as profound as the next fucking religion or university student writing an essay... Isnt that enough to help you understand that the bible was written by JEWISH PEOPLE only INSPIRED by god, not taking words directly out of his mouth? You moron..

Theres absolutly no proof that jesus even proclaimed himself an aspect of the omniscient deity that created the entire universe, and even if he did....there are a lot of very intelligent people out there that talk some obscene self important nonsense which you disreguard all the time.. So what made you choose one and stick with it?

No shit satan blinded the world from truth, thats why the worlds been knee deep in religious dogmatism for the last 2000 years plus.

And I'm sure if richard dawkins did face the throne of god.. He would just say.........."not enough evidence buddy, and why do you let your followers regress into such a state of idiocity that makes it hard for anyone of actual intelligence to take them seriously.."

As a matter of fact.......Thats probably the reason 96% of the most destinguished academians in the world are athiests... Because followers of religions are ignorant morons who would believe the sky was green if a 2000 year old jewish philosopher wrote it down for them...

Your hopelessly stuck in the dark ages pal.. I'll say it again.........wake the fuck up.

I sincerly hope that if you do choose to reply, you have something bloody good to say. a lot better than what you wrote in your innitial post...
Old 06-07-07, 11:41 AM   #14
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Man, I agree a lot of Christians are sheep, but ignore all the bells and whistles organized religion brings into things and the philosophy behind Christianity/the bible is sound.
Old 06-09-07, 03:18 PM   #15
Crossword
yawn

IP: 020D AB7B

Here's some light reading.

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com/

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote