RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Black Rose Audio Topical League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-06, 06:49 PM   #16
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 2CE3 9EBB

listening

wordz : beat was alright,damn who did the hook?...it needed a lil more work cos idk i wasnt feeling it..i cud barely get what was said on it...ur verse..yeah u stayed on focus bruh,ur flow wasnt at its best cos u slipped off it a lil...th hook just gave u a minus on this..too many voices on it...shudnt have sang!aww mayne...

willa : yeh yeah i like the intro idea,u got a nice voice..but apart from that word to ur flow,nice breathe control,i was feeling ur verse it hit like err1 and not on just mum like wordzahGod,yeah ur hook was a nice and quite melodic and cool effect on it...

v : willa

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-06, 12:13 AM   #17
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 7994 4630

wordz - was that the hook at the begning....your right you cant sing...haha dont worry i can't either.....honestly i didnt like the beat with the double claps...only one verse....whats with all these one verse songs.....oh well it was pretty decent nothing memorable tho

willa - i mean da brat...haha....okay your flow is nice...sooooooooo early 90';s da brat style i cant belive you havent listened to her......you need more lows in ya voice or mids....something to make them less peircing.....your hook was better then his had better flow but it wasnt memorable which isnt good for a hook, i liked your beat better, and agian with the one verse songs...you guys are killin me.....

so in the end of the oyd vs oyd battle ima have to go with willa, on flow with the beat....wordz did that but his beat had a wack flow so it didnt sound as smooth as hers did, plus sorry but with the singing n all her hook was better....so
v/ willa

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 09-25-06, 04:00 PM   #18
Dickard.
A Life Of Chryme