RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-09, 02:01 AM   #1
shaft 26
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Diss To John Dough And Da Biggest (on Bboys Site)

IP: E6BE A278

Diss To John Dough And Da Biggest

John Dough And Da Biggest I Drink From New Punch Bowls While Yall Munch On My Shoe Soles These Nerds Have A Scold Levarage Will Never Serve A Cold Bevarage Even Cocola Knows They False And Stink Worse That A Spoiled Soft Drink, These Boys Can’t Rhyme, Slop Don’t Grow But My Plot Grow Like The Crops Of Hip Hop //
John Dough And Biggest I Run On Athletic Fields While Yall Some Pahetic Eels Not Above The Rim These Scrubs Can’t Swim In Hip Hop Bitches Can’t Run And Gun With 2pac He Wrote True Art These Two Untrue Dodo’s Can’t Rhyme Or Paint A Line Should Put The Biggest In A Gym Let Him Use The Hate To Lose Weight You Fat Fucker //
John Dough And Da Biggest You Have No Specific Purpose And Belong In A Terrific Circus With Monkeys And Apes These Flunkies Fake Like Patting Leather And Pleather Yall Weather Won’t Clear You Not Clever And Sincere One Beer Will Get These Weak Punks Drunk These Whack Scrubs Can’t Drink Bud Just Some Slop Swines That Can’t Drop Rhymes Or Pop Wine Bottles //
Don’t Have Erect Dicks Just Some Wrecked Trick With Suck Nuts Skills, These Fake Farts Can’t Make A Mark In Hip Hop With An Ink Pen Some Stink Men That Can’t Drop Rhymes, I Survive Chiefly These Cats Can’t Described Briefly How To Rhyme And Biggest Is A Fat Ass Eat Chow All The Time //
John Dough I’m Like And Octopus With Looping Tentacles While Yall Just Some Drooping Pinacles Weak With No Rhyme I Think Of Power Give These Girlys Some Pink Flowers Can’t Drop A Verse And Their Slop The Worse Just Some Fat Pigs In Wigs //
John Dough And Da Biggest Convince You Wicked And Like Dense Thickets Just Some Weeds That Need To Be Chopped Down You Slop Clowns That Can’t Rhyme Old Jealous Ass Boys With No Skills And Can’t Drop A Verse Ha! Ha! Ha!
John Dough And Da Biggest Think They Tall And Cute Just Some Small Fruits With Rotten Seed Rated At The Bottom Of Mc’s Their Not Fine Rappers They’re Whack Pineaples That Can’t Drop Rhymes //
John Dough And Biggest Habit Not Good They Like Rabbitwood
Parisites On Roots Their Writes Make Me Puke These Lames Complain And Never Drop A Verse This Slop Should Rehearse
Ther Girls Could Thrst For Sex, While They Suck Dick These Scrubs Are Just Shrub Growing On Trees And Not Flowing With Mc’s //
John Dough And Biggest I’m Restricted To Ducking These Boys Addicted To Sucking Have To Unzip And Let It Rip No Chance Topull Up My Pants They Trublesome Like Bubblegum Sticky And Pricky So Yall Bitches Licky Licky //
John Dough And Biggest Some Freak Men Try To Sneek In Can’t Drop Rhyme Got A Plot In Mind Drop Cock Under Their Girl’s Mini-skirt Leave Them Plenty Alert That They Have No Dick Or Rhymes To Offer Bitches Softer Than Jell-o So Hello Hoe //
John Dough And Biggest Are Sad Not Clever Them Added Together Couldn’t Make One Rhyme Just Talk And Stalk Worthless Onsite Some Strong Termites Eat Wood And Dick Couple Of Good Tricks (hey We Don’t See No Rhymes My Flow Divine) //
John Dough I See Dust So Readjust Your Lip To Flip My Dick You And Biggest Are Fags In Drag Where Yall Rag At? Bitches Got Periods And No Lyrics
Old 03-17-09, 02:03 AM   #2
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP: E0A8 60CD

wrong spot to drop.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 03-17-09, 10:34 AM   #3
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
IP: F2D5 A8DD

^^^ His been told more times then the amount of his post count.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-09, 01:47 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

He does it on purpose.

And lmfao @ dissing John Dough.. he would murder you.
Old 03-19-09, 08:06 AM   #5
shaft 26
Maggot

naw son JOHN DOUGH write two verses a year how many do i write about sixty HA1 HA1 HA! he'ksa chump son
Old 03-19-09, 12:07 PM   #6
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP: 9354 D7D0

^^^^^
Means shit if his two verses murders your sixty.
Old 03-19-09, 08:31 PM   #7
shaft 26
Maggot

Not On You Life Nobody Rhyming Like Me He Sucks My Dick 364 Days He's A Little Bitch Son Compared To Me And I Bet You Most Of His Shit That You've Heard Or Read Comes From Me He Bites My Shit Like Crazy Son
Old 03-20-09, 11:28 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

^ If you seriously believe that, you're a moron.
Old 03-20-09, 01:26 PM   #9
Brydon
I made it and il end it

IP: B677 6A83

Rofl................................
Old 03-25-09, 11:33 AM   #10
shaft 26
Maggot

you been brain washed by this boy b7ut not me son two verse a year is what your boy write and those rhymes in his sig are my rhyme I'm that boy's god son got my shit pasted on his walls