RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-05, 09:57 AM   #1
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Your Thoughts on vegetarians

IP: FA22 1F5A

Yeah,so what are your thoughts on vegetarians?

First off,a lot of religions..such as Hinduism,Buddish,and Seventh-day Adventist Church all promote the vegetarian life.The motives go way beyond just "health" issues.They believe it helps in a spiritual way,stimulating pure thoughs and bringing the person closer to God.Also claiming that all creatures deserve some sort of respect,be it animal or human.

1-Leftover, stale, overripe, spoiled or other impure food- negative emotions, such as anger, jealousy and greed.

2-meat, eggs, fish, spices, onions, garlic, hot peppers, pickles and other pungent or spicy foods.-strong emotional qualities, passions and restlessness in the mind

3-fruits, nuts, whole grains and vegetables-produce calmness and nobility, or what is known as an "increase in one's magnetism."

One of the famous sayings in my religion(hinduism) goes..

"Drink milk,or yogurt,eat fruits and nuts.They generate constructive,virtuous,spiritual thoughts"

A lot of people,including myself,tend to come into the vegetarian way of things from birth,and having religous fathers.

Reason that people aviod the vegetarian lifestyle
-Health deficiencies
But the the whole thing about vegetarians being weaker is all just a myth.Vegetables, fruits and nuts,when taken suffeciently, all contain the neccesarry vitamins needed to ensure a good health.In fact,vegetarians actually have an advantage over meat eaters.Just take a look below.\/\/

Food is easier to digest, provides a wider ranger of nutrients and requires less effort to purify the body from its wastes.
Vegetarians' immune systems are stronger, their skin is less flawed and their bodies are more pure and refined.
Finally, because meat is expensive compared to fruits, vegetables, etc., a vegetarian diet can also have financial benefits for low-income populations.

And it is possible to gain muscle mass while being a vegetarian.I,15 years old,can say that I'm 5'9,168 pounds...and can boast a capability of 40 push-ups on a regular basis,while being a vegetarian.
So bassically,not every vegetarian looks like Gandhi.

-Society's pressure
Another reason for people demeaning the vegetarian lifestyle,is due to society.Even I can admit,that I have gotten awkward looks in the cafeteria in school for taking that cold,stale peanut butter and jelly sandwich over that big,juicy hamburger.But,society's pressure is one of the things that an individual needs to learn to ignore.

So,yea...that's all I got to say..

This the website I got most my information from.
http://www.minoritynurse.com/featur.../10-25-05b.html
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 09:59 AM   #2
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4A57 561F

People who are veggies...need to wake up

would a lion in Africa go

hmm might eat this grass instead of killing that antelope...

^ nope...

Ask Jamie Oliver...that fucka killed a Lamb last night on TV and cooked it...and people were complaining and moaning about it...but i wonder how many of them fuckas had lamb chops in their freezer...obviously shit wasn't grown from the ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 10:03 AM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: FA22 1F5A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
People who are veggies...need to wake up

would a lion in Africa go
hmm might eat this grass instead of killing that antelope...

A lion's mind is nothing to a humans.
Can an animal..

-apply insight to problem-solving and understand abstract concepts
-reflect on the past and worry about the future
- capable of recognizing their own mortality?

No,they can't...

A lion can only see that a goat or whatever is eatable.
You could put poison on that goat's fur or something right in front the lion's face,and the lion would eat it's way into their own death.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 10:08 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
A lion's mind is nothing to a humans.
Can an animal..

-apply insight to problem-solving and understand abstract concepts
-reflect on the past and worry about the future
- capable of recognizing their own mortality?

No,they can't...

A lion can only see that a goat or whatever is eatable.
You could put poison on that goat's fur or something right in front the lion's face,and the lion would eat it's way into their own death.

1: define the problem because they don't have the worries we do but we don't have the worries they do...they are clever hunters and are very tactful in how they hunt...they are pack hunters so they have a community (pride)

2: To be able to plan out a kill and formulate positioning and a strategy to successfully kill their prey...then yes

3: I don't think anyone would know that seeing as no-1 can ask a lion that and expect an answer...but it's a possibility

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-05, 11:26 AM   #5
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

NK this probably the first decent post i seen from u. Im a vegetarian, not from religion and not because i think its wrong to kill animals. but yeah what u posted sounds about right from the helth side of things. good looks

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-11-05, 11:26 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Well I am vegatarian. For one I don't believe somethin' should die just because I'm hungry. And It gives me energy which I need to rip succka mc's. Like you.
Old 11-11-05, 11:27 AM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viva
NK this probably the first decent post i seen from u. Im a vegetarian, not from religion and not because i think its wrong to kill animals (cuz humans are top of thje food chain with both carni

Oh shit, match made in heaven.
Old 11-11-05, 11:28 AM   #8
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

lmao^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-11-05, 11:35 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

yo

< not a hater of vegatarians...respect to what you do...which really is nothing in comparison but i feel our awareness and feelings which are superior to other species hence why we are so clever and blah...misguides us into what we feel we can do morally...i mean we've been eating meat for fuck knows how long...we've been killing animals since the stone age to survive i.e clothing shelter < that stuff which nowadays is pontless like mink coats and shit but the food side (which this topic is about) you're telling me that if ya stranded on an island with nothing to eat but the animals which walk that place which their diet consists of nothing nutritional to us, you wouldn't kill to survive...all i'm saying is...at the end of the day...we are what we are...and in an ideal world i'd like to eat a hamburger thinking that something didn't die so that i could live...but it's just how it is unfortunately...remember plants are living organisms too...but because they don't run around making noises makes that ok?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:36 AM   #10
Indeph
Not_Indeph

CAuse plants are gay. So we eat them.
Old 11-11-05, 11:37 AM   #11
Indeph
Not_Indeph

And I just don't eat plants. I still eat fish and some shit they serve at my school. I dunno what it is =/ but it aint meat and its good.
Old 11-11-05, 11:37 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
CAuse plants are gay. So we eat them.

But you're killing a living thing...whats the difference?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:38 AM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
And I just don't eat plants. I still eat fish and some shit they serve at my school. I dunno what it is =/ but it aint meat and its good.

bold = what i call a hypocritical vegatarian...they are people who think fish is ok to eat but a cow isn't...wtf it does the same as a land creature but swims?...hows that justified?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-11-05, 11:40 AM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

To me its because you see.. plants don't have minds =/ They don't have nerves. They don't feel or even know whats going on. So why care? And Yes the shit they serve at my school isn't meat if u bothered to bold the rest of it. And fish don't haven erves either. They know they're being eaten but they dont feel pain so eh. Whatayagonna do? And stop being an Anti Vegite<< new word
Old 11-11-05, 11:44 AM   #15
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
To me its because you see.. plants don't have minds =/ They don't have nerves. They don't feel or even know whats going on. So why care? And Yes the shit they serve at my school isn't meat if u bothered to bold the rest of it. And fish don't haven erves either. They know they're being eaten but they dont feel pain so eh. Whatayagonna do? And stop being an Anti Vegite<< new word

For a start just because something doesn't feel pain doesn't mean thats it's ok to eat if your chosen lifestyle says you can't eat living things...therefore your lifestyle contradicts itself by eating the very thing that produces the gases needed to ensure human live...oxygen...seeing as plants produce oxygen and live off CO2 (and we are vice versa)...tell me who ultimately is doing the earth more damage?

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB