RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-04, 09:49 AM   #1
MisFouND P.
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
To All Ya'll..

IP: E57C 347F

This my introduction, to my lyrical production, this place probably be like roc junction, bet all ya'll be blinging
but that mean nothing, cuz half ya'll probably be scared to start singing, too busy with ya nuts swinging,
i give a fuck about a bitch when I"m writing material to produce into a life of being rich,
all ya'll can suck a dick if you have a problem with my shit, dont need respect, but at least ya'll can check,
why dont i bother with feed back you ask, cuz you won't give it back,
alot of mcs here, banging keys, ripping the microphone, ya'll mutha fuckaz can be to tha bone,
but when backmann steps to the throne, you bitches will bust from your crew and ride alone,
cuz i stand alone and need a real orginization, to help me get through this life of probation,
to get my jams on them radio stations, my lyrics been out through the nation,
to all ya'll criminal satisfications, never was told i went through the streets graduation,
but they all just sitting stuck with exaduration, with they fingers in they ass on the play station,
to much times on your hands, step to the street, an lets deal with our enemies, like real men,
make look in the mirror, cry for they fear, i'll be at the door ready to smack them tears of you or their face,
i'm in my own mind, my own state of a brain, i'm slowly going insane, stepping to the rap game,
fuck all this fame, i jus want a different population of people to my name, and realize i'm more than the crook buying coffee at the corner store,
who do i adore? its hard to say, see a different chick i wanna give dick each day,
i'm a give my conclusion, step into my world, let me prove that everything i say is not an illusion,

thats quick of the head, all ya'll, i dont give who you are, you stay real with i'll stay real with you...talk on me, shit... belive i'll talk on you. i'm about my buisness, money and work, you can take my emotions, you can take my money, shit...one thing ya'll will never take from me...is my ambitions dowgs, i know theres some playettes up in this bitch, drop some shit, fuck all these fake ass mcs, "fine mind" ha ha, i know where you hiding now since "lush forums", you have no skill, shit, yous a bitch, everybody wants at you, ha ha, stay in hiding mutha fucka...aint no pity...fuck ya...anybody else who have a problem with this shit, fuck ya...this is another level...Lyrical Killas...cancer, mystic assasian, ruff rhymer also know as the lyrical killa...mutha fucka, read this and understand this...words of a criminal...

~ If You don't Belive, Then what's a dream? ~
~ If you can't achieve, with 2 steps you will recieve ~
~ Time like these, I need the streets, minus the enemy, ~
~ If their is a Remedy for the mind that controls me ~
~ Let me see, cuz my life is draining me mentally ~

L y R i C a L K i L l A z

BacKmaNn
RufF RhYmeR
My$tiC AsSaS$iAn
CanCeR
Old 05-28-04, 12:09 PM   #2
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: B20F 67F7

no no no no no no no kid u gotta cut down them lines they was way 2 long and the wordplay and rhymes were weak and there where no multis needs some extreme elevation iight..............

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-04, 12:51 PM   #3
MisFouND P.
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E57C 347F

thats just your opinion, i have to get used to the way shit works around here, everyone has their own style...

~ If You don't Belive, Then what's a dream? ~
~ If you can't achieve, with 2 steps you will recieve ~
~ Time like these, I need the streets, minus the enemy, ~
~ If their is a Remedy for the mind that controls me ~
~ Let me see, cuz my life is draining me mentally ~

L y R i C a L K i L l A z

BacKmaNn
RufF RhYmeR
My$tiC AsSaS$iAn
CanCeR
Old 06-02-04, 12:45 PM   #4
Soul Sickness
(00)O=(00) <-- I will knock you the fuck out........

Text Record: 14-16
IP: B20F 67F7

yea but urs is dragged im not tryin to knock u imi jus sayin keep elevatin and u will get better..................

drag~on vs Soul
soul vs sika.cell
Send a message via AIM to Soul Sickness Send a message via MSN to Soul Sickness   Reply With Quote