RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-05, 07:45 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
Damn.....wtf must it feel like?

IP: 26A5 1505

What must it feel like to diss somebody outta the blue, you nad your punk-ass squadron. Then get retaliated against and get you, and both them get ruined hard off you crying about shit liek a little bitch? I wonder what it's liek sometimes man, to be on he recieving end of my diss tracks. I mean..course you got those clowns who get hit and say "nah that's wack", but you don't see em around half as much since if at all. smh....damn. I try to tell mofos. Fuck em.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 07:52 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
dam mwud o the moen n tha Q stop wit this beef shit its gettin annoyin

son, I don't understand wtf you're saying and I don't think you do either.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 08:01 PM   #4
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D50B BB21

lmao @ bein' like 24 and braggin' about your skill to a net message board where majority kids are 15 or 16. lmao.... congratulations!!!!!!!!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 08:04 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
lmao @ bein' like 24 and braggin' about your skill to a net message board where majority kids are 15 or 16. lmao.... congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Where'd I mention jack shit bout my skills? LMAO @ you being banned twice and still posting here every day of your useless life. Then having convos with your own aliases on top of that. bitch please.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-23-05, 08:12 PM   #6
ILL!
Yes I'm ILL

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 4B1D FBA2

this beefing shit is getting annoying..

U ndestructable Emcees
trigga town inc
Send a message via AIM to ILL!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 08:29 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL!
this beefing shit is getting annoying..

my point exactly. So how dumb would you feel if you initiated the shit then got rolled out hard as hell WITH your Jr varsity squad?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-23-05, 08:32 PM   #8
ILL!
Yes I'm ILL

Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 4B1D FBA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
my point exactly. So how dumb would you feel if you initiated the shit then got rolled out hard as hell WITH your Jr varsity squad?

huh lmao

U ndestructable Emcees
trigga town inc
Send a message via AIM to ILL!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-05, 08:36 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL!
huh lmao

mann listen to a fuckin track or to beetch!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-23-05, 08:41 PM   #10
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Where'd I mention jack shit bout my skills? LMAO @ you being banned twice and still posting here every day of your useless life. Then having convos with your own aliases on top of that. bitch please.

"I wonder what it's liek sometimes man, to be on he recieving end of my diss tracks."

^word @ how much that doesn't show you uppin' your skills. damn, yo.

and it was once, and lmao yo. I'm 17. I still am at home, so when I'm bored w/e, I can come fuck around here. But dude, you 24, and YOU post here everyday. Now tell me which is worse. a 17 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids, or a 24 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids. And even funnier, how you like upp yourself like "yea, man, damn I really ripped mad dogg, damn i said some really mean shit" and shit like that. hop off yourself yo. lmao @ braggin' about your skills to people who 8 yrs younger than you. Why don't I jus go find some message board full of 8 and 9 yr olds so I can be dope like you. lmao...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-23-05, 08:51 PM   #11
*Bad Newz*
got u all confused n shit

From: city of the tower of sears cowards wit tears as the hear the hip hop messiah is here
IP: 3626 54F9

being dissed.....

well the way u feel depends on whi
you've been dissed by.......
Old 08-23-05, 09:44 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
"I wonder what it's liek sometimes man, to be on he recieving end of my diss tracks."

^word @ how much that doesn't show you uppin' your skills. damn, yo.

and it was once, and lmao yo. I'm 17. I still am at home, so when I'm bored w/e, I can come fuck around here. But dude, you 24, and YOU post here everyday. Now tell me which is worse. a 17 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids, or a 24 yr old postin' everyday on a messege board which is mostly 15-16 yr old kids. And even funnier, how you like upp yourself like "yea, man, damn I really ripped mad dogg, damn i said some really mean shit" and shit like that. hop off yourself yo. lmao @ braggin' about your skills to people who 8 yrs younger than you. Why don't I jus go find some message board full of 8 and 9 yr olds so I can be dope like you. lmao...

your reading skilsldef aint' too hot. whosaid anything about Mad Dog? Besides. I tought this was a rap site, not a "teneager site that happens to mention rap". Ever notice how most of the "vets" and "legends" and other RV icons are in their 20's? Yuo make it sound liek it's a shameful thing to be 20+ and liek rap. smh..

PS: I post here when I'm bored too. What's so different when you do it? You're desperate son.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-23-05, 10:03 PM   #13
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
your reading skilsldef aint' too hot. whosaid anything about Mad Dog?
lmao idiot., I ain't sayin' you said shit here. You said shit RIGHT AFTER you posted your verse for Mad Dog. Talkin' like "Oh, I dissed him sooo bad" and shit like that lmao..

Besides. I tought this was a rap site, not a "teneager site that happens to mention rap".
lmao..... I never said it was a teenager site. I said, it's MOSTLY teenagers. And you talkin' about reading skills? lmao.

Ever notice how most of the "vets" and "legends" and other RV icons are in their 20's? Yuo make it sound liek it's a shameful thing to be 20+ and liek rap. smh..
Umm.... lets see....... if someone is 8 yrs older or so then the majority of this site. Then they bound to have more experience. So umm. DUH!!!! of course the so called "Legends" would be 20 or so. If I posted on a rap site wit 8 and 9 yr olds mostly, I'd be a "legend" there too. lmao.... And don't get me wrong, I ain't sayin' it's bad bein' 20 on a rap site. I'm coo wit people who 20+ on RV. Like Seven, Enygma, Fluid, Q. But what I'm talkin' bout, is it's stupid to brag about your skill, when you're sooo much older than the majority of the people on the site. lmao.. that's good for you. It's the net, and if you 24 you should be worried more about movin' your shit in real life, as you said yourself. the industry never checks internet shit.

PS: I post here when I'm bored too. What's so different when you do it? You're desperate son.
lmao speakin' of desperate... lmao @ how many times you try to say somethin' funny in a thread to make people laugh, but nobody gives a shit... you say you got your real life shit goin'. So why beef wit someone who 17 like me, 19 like Omen and Fiya? I mean, does it get you pumped up THINKING you own people who much younger than you? come on now....

Like sausages nah mean?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-23-05, 10:13 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Like sausages nah mean?

man, talking to you is liek talking to my fuckin shoes. You're on some "I know what I said..but what I MEANT was...." lol dfuck outta here with that shit. You always got some reason why your nerdy fake-ass wanna-be black with your purple-ass lips ass is always cool, lol. Son, I already explained why I'm here and notthing I do here is outside of that. Fuck how you feel about it, lol. 3/4ths of rap is bout self glorification, do it in a track or outside of one and I'm the bad guy now.

That's why you're gay. think man..how many people here really talk to you? lol.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 08-23-05, 10:29 PM   #15
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
man, talking to you is liek talking to my fuckin shoes.
Yea, and talkin' to you, is like if I was to talk to my ass when i'm on the toilet. No matter WHAT I say to it, it will always come back spittin' out shit. Jus like you do
You're on some "I know what I said..but what I MEANT was...." lol dfuck outta here with that shit.
lmao... good job at describin' yourself

You always got some reason why your nerdy fake-ass wanna-be black with your purple-ass lips ass is always cool, lol.
lmao I AM part black. How the fuck you kno what I am? lmao... idiot... Don't think you kno everything in the world, jackass. purple-ass lips ass? lmfao wow...... that made me laugh actually. I give you that. lmao
Son, I already explained why I'm here and notthing I do here is outside of that. Fuck how you feel about it, lol. 3/4ths of rap is bout self glorification, do it in a track or outside of one and I'm the bad guy now.
lmao @ you not gettin' what I'm sayin....

That's why you're gay.
whoa, why you goin' back to 2nd grade disses homie?

think man..how many people here really talk to you? lol.
why don't you ask YOURSELF that Mr. Know it all?And yes, I got a real life and real friends, RV ain't my life. I ain't post 20 times a day. And as for how many people I actually talk too on RV. I talk to a lot of people here actually.Too many to name. To do collabs and to jus chill. Most of RV I'm coo wit, except for some cocky know it all bitches like you.

Like sausages nah mean?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Last edited by Mike Lowery : 08-23-05 at 10:36 PM.