RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-05, 06:15 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
You should look into Buddhism a bit. You can't dismiss it just because the dude that started it was a Hindu before he made it. Basically what happened was Siddharta Guatama saw problems with the way Hinduism worked, and tried to find shit out for himself. And out of all the religions I reckon Buddhism makes the most sense... I'm not about to become a Buddhist though. Make sure you read up about the original sect of buddhism though... The other ones are just dudes who thought Guatama was a God..
I'll have to look into it.. I'm sure a lot of flaws are more to do with the hindu way of life and traditions. The only thing I dont understand though, is that hinduism is based on eternal learning and they actually encourage development of their religion. Siddharta must have had some pretty downright conflicting views to have had to start a new sect of hinduism for his purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
The only thing about it that doesnt make sense to me is reincarnation... I can't quite get my mind around it.

But re-incarnation makes more sense than eternal life anyday. Think about it... Theres no evidence anywhere, ever of an eternal place or dead spirits living happily/in torment forever. But life ends and begins all the time. I just don't get the process of it.

And yeah Judaism is pretty gay... Islam is alright.
I can explain this. One of my theorys draws together both sides of this argument and makes use of aspects of astrology aswell. My way of peicing together reincarnation refers to life as a forever learning concience, I believe our concience begins in the most simple of organisms and as one organism dies, our concience is reborn in a more complex form, I believe the stage before human form, is an animal form and star signs play a big role in determining this. How far down the chain we are in this process I've yet to find an answer for, but I have started working out what the next stage is. Hindu's & most likly buddhist's would agree with this, however they believe that your just reborn randomly and being born a human is a gift, that theory is automatically flawed as the human population continues to grow. But mine stays intact, see I believe the next stage is not part of this world or time, and also beyond our dimentional constraints. Therefore, these dead spirits you talk of, wouldnt think of time the way we do, and eternity would be within their comprehension.

Its a lot to get your head around, and I plan on writing a book on my theorys later in my life. What I've said here doesent even begin to go into the complexity of this theory. But I've yet to find any major anomolys, and any minor flaws I have found have extremily plausable explenations.

But like I said man, I'll share my theorys with you later when we got time. Islam is also a very close minded religion. But they have their own customs and belief's which you have to respect.