RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-07, 07:08 AM   #16
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3223 240D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
fuck you too. You sit around here acting like you know everything. You don't know shit. You can't even get a fucking job. While you're at home jerking yourself i'm going to go fuck bitches. Tall,Wide,Skinny,fat. I'm gonna get that pink.

a) I have never said or implied that I know everything. In fact, for a long time my title has been "I have a lot to learn..."

b) I quit my job towards the end of last year so that I could attend university, which is why I don't have a job.

c) I don't really need to masturbate often since I am in a long-term relationship.

d) I thought you were a devout Christian? So devout that you are thought of highly by priests and have a positive relationship with a church. I don't think it's good for you to be proclaiming your sins as if they have some kind of merit, let alone trying to use the fact that you sin in a particular way and I don't, as an insult.
Old 07-01-07, 10:44 AM   #17
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E155 BAE7

do what you do, looks and pesonality does make something but not everything and iuno whats wrong with PT, look wise, so what if he big theres mad big rappers, and the fact he white gon be harder but seems to work in white peoples advantage if they got the skills. N i can't judge his personality but I see no reason why dude can't have the same opportunites as others
Old 07-01-07, 11:49 AM   #18
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3BBC A0ED

im all for positive energy and if this is real then cool.......but i think some heads get on dude because he been going left and right with his actions seems like everyother day its something new .If its real then do you kid nothing but support .....

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 07-01-07, 05:40 PM   #19
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Word to the people who respect. You'll be the ones that get recognized later down the road. Teru I know for a fact if this is online we would agree on a lot more than you think. One of these days i'll do a documentary so you can see what my fat ass does lol. I just chill man. I have my belieffs but I realized I can't be perfect so I'm living my life while I can.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 07-01-07, 07:29 PM   #20
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 8466 0C61

Damn man....that's whats up! I'm truely happy for you man. Keep doing big things
Old 07-01-07, 08:22 PM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Word to the people who respect. You'll be the ones that get recognized later down the road. Teru I know for a fact if this is online we would agree on a lot more than you think. One of these days i'll do a documentary so you can see what my fat ass does lol. I just chill man. I have my belieffs but I realized I can't be perfect so I'm living my life while I can.

If you want, you can keep making excuses until you die.
Perfection is not unattainable
imperfection is perfection
perfection is imperfection
if only imperfection exists, perfection and imperfection both do not exist.
Throw out your notion of perfect and imperfect
and you can't be imperfect.
Are you going to live your life, yet?
It's obvious that you're just living your lie while you can.
Old 07-01-07, 11:49 PM   #22
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5D57 4491

thas mad cool, do ya thang i aint the one to hate on it...stay up my man, hit me up for a collab or somethin.
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-07, 05:20 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8B94 AC28

Quote:
fuck you too. You sit around here acting like you know everything. You don't know shit. You can't even get a fucking job. While you're at home jerking yourself i'm going to go fuck bitches. Tall,Wide,Skinny,fat. I'm gonna get that pink.

Now you just trying too hard...

You havnt got 'it' man...

And your gonna wanna get 'it'... But I dont think you got what it takes...

Catch my drift?

Not to mention you sound like a fucken virgin...
Old 07-02-07, 07:11 PM   #24
Past Tense

fuck you faggot. you don't fucking know who I am where i came from and what i've been through. SO GO SUCK A FUCKING DICK. I'm tired of you trying to rain on everyones party when you don't have room to talk. Just because you're a pissed off rapper who isn't gonna make it doesn't mean you should hate on everyone else when there doing shit. FUCK YOu

Old 07-02-07, 07:45 PM   #25
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

This is great. But Nos does have a point. The industry can probably eat most people alive. If you can't take him then you got a lot of "character" to build. But I guess good luck. If you run by Jersey hit me up. Hit up a diner and shit.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-07, 09:04 PM   #26
Past Tense

^^ I was thinking of flying over there to check out a few places. I heard they have dank ass chronic.

Old 07-03-07, 03:55 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
I agree with you completely. I mean some of the things christians around my way do really really offend me. I mean they kicked someone out of the church. A part of being a christian is showing and giving all the love you can give. Thats what I try to do no matter who someone is.

How nice of you. Truly a son of God that he can be proud of.

Quote:
fuck you faggot. you don't fucking know who I am where i came from and what i've been through. SO GO SUCK A FUCKING DICK. I'm tired of you trying to rain on everyones party when you don't have room to talk. Just because you're a pissed off rapper who isn't gonna make it doesn't mean you should hate on everyone else when there doing shit. FUCK YOu

That's the way. Don't hold back any love now!
Old 07-03-07, 04:11 AM   #28
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
by the way nos if you reversed your losses and your wins that would be the ratio of how many girls you sleep with

So uh...he gets anywhere from 0 to 53 girls? I've got to say, that's pretty fucking good, even with the 0. But hey, even God took a day to sleep.
Old 07-03-07, 09:35 AM   #29
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

lol @ hades' smart ass comment lol

but PT...good luck on what you doin, just stay real to your self, and if being real to yourself won't get you anywhere then at that point you can either sell out or do something else it's up to you...aint tryna sound rude but thas real

but don't forget to holla back in a few months and let us know how shit's goin for real
Old 07-03-07, 11:47 AM   #30
Past Tense

I just got a phone call from the labels owner last night. She said she wants me to fly out to Omaha as soon as I can because I'm being featured on a cd that's being mixed and mastered by a Grammy Award Winning engineer. It's going to go on a dvd/cd that's being pressed and sold nation wide. So if that's not something good, then I don't know what is.

No one on here who hates phazes me though. They're all jealous of my sucess. And if you said you believe in anything on here and you do something wrong they hold everything you say and do against you. SO fuck um. I mean everytime I make a thread about how good shit is I get 5 pages of hate. So it's whatever to me. They must love me giving me all the attention.