RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-06, 04:18 PM   #1
D-Kon
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
D-Kon Checkin' In!!!

IP: FBD3 4E71

Whats Really Good?
By no means a New kat!
I decided to join up a forum due to bordom on the scene,Apexx suggested this one. I'm a Producer/Emcee and am Signed to a indie Label out of Gary, Indiana Called "Empty Hand Records/Stray Shot Ent." My First majorly distributed project, "In Da Trunk" is being released within the next 3 weeks. So if you wanna make some orders just scream at me. I produced 3 tracks and Did alot of the mixing for the album. I also am on one track called "Da Check In" which I spit a 16 over a beat produced by me.

I plan on releasing my First Mixtape with EH/SS by december, Working Titles include The Empire and Bankrupt. So Ill keep yall informed of those happenings and more.

I am a former battle champion of now closed Flawsin.com and Raphouse.com. I was a active member of Rapworld.com which is now closed. I am not a textcee and do not plan on returning to those folds. All though I do not knock it and will occasionally drop some written stuff to get some feedback.

I am a avid learner. so just cause im a signed Emcee, does not mean im arrogant and dont take advice. I came back to the forum scene for the reason that I know netheads to be some of the most ruthless and hardcore critics and I need that. I am hoping to Improove and move foward on my Mic Delivery and my Mic Pressence.

I also plan to help who I can and will be here for questions on anything from studio and equipment questions to the best of my knowledge. to telling you basics and truth of how the hip hop underground works we are all students to the game. One thing about me though is i do not prase failure or garbage and I am a harsh critic. and I despise dick riders. so hopefully I will fit into the community and we all can learn from each other and have some fun.

Its what these boards are for. ellevation, and Entertainment

now that Ive written a book.
Hope ta get into the mix soon!!!

D-Kon
"Empty Hand Certified"
RAT KILLA!!!!

Send a message via AIM to D-Kon Send a message via MSN to D-Kon Send a message via Yahoo to D-Kon   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-06, 05:39 AM   #2
D-Kon
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7680 1CE6

Welcome keep up fam!!!!

dman welcoming myself in this bitch!

Send a message via AIM to D-Kon Send a message via MSN to D-Kon Send a message via Yahoo to D-Kon   Reply With Quote