RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-07, 12:34 PM   #1
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

A way to make money from surfing the web... That doesn't suck. -_-

IP:

There is a site called Agloco, that pays you for surfing the web with their viewbar open. They do this either with money or company stock, you can choose which one. The only catch is you need to download and install the viewbar, and have it open while you're on the web.

Now before you tell me I'm an idiot, at least have a look around their site and check out their business model. It is completely sustainable and will make them a profit. Agloco's Viewbar shows ads and lets you search the Web. Advertisers and search engines pay Agloco when you do that, and Agloco then pays you part of what they earn.

You can earn more, as usual, with referrals. It is completely free and no risk, so I am giving it a go. The worst that can happen is you make no money, the other thing that could happen is you make some money. Awesome. I should also add that Agloco is actually an improved version of an old site with a similar idea, that in the end payed out over $100,000,000 to it's users.

Here is the link:

Agloco - Own the Internet.

Obviously, the link above is my referral link and I will profit from you signing up via that link. I would appreciate it if you did use that link, but if you don't want to give me anything, just sign up by going to www.agloco.com - and just so you know, you don't lose any money from signing up via my referral link.
Old 07-22-07, 04:13 PM   #2
Blay'all

IP:

i signed up off of your referral.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-22-07, 04:19 PM   #3
Blay'all

IP:

Question: the only thing i can find is how many "hours" you can earn, nowhere does it convert that into money... do you know how much each hour is worth? for example, under the earnings calculator thing, the total it gives you is in hours, not dollars.

also, i never provided any paypal or bank information, so how the hell do i get payed?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-22-07, 06:10 PM   #4
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Here is what it says on the site about it:

Global rates
Currently AGLOCO treats all countries worldwide on an equal basis: all Members can accumulate up to a maximum of five hours a month of Viewbar™ usage. Referrals will also be accrued with a five hour limit. If shares are issued they will be issued at one share per hour for Member hours and one quarter share for each referral hour.

and also
As AGLOCO™ grows and the company generates positive cash flow, we will be distributing the excess cash to Members and shareholders of the company. In addition, Members can earn cash directly in their accounts for certain transactions with AGLOCO™ sponsor sites.

Remember, the company is 100% owned by the Members, so we will put the cash to work to best reward the Member/shareholders of the company. The cash will be used for payouts based on hourly Viewbar™ usage, cash dividends to Member / shareholders and/or share buybacks of the company's shares.

---

It seems like it's one of those things where it's good to get in early on it and be at the top of a lot of referrals, it only started a few months ago. But yeah, so once they are in the positive you'll be able to put in your payment info or get your stock to sell later.