RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Emergency Help Center
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-04, 07:03 AM   #1
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
No shows = win?

IP: 7A16 BCAC

I sum1 no shows for a battle am i supposed to get a win cos if so Hova-wayne neva showed and i shud get da win. Let us know what normally hapens

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 08-21-04, 02:26 PM   #2
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 9EF2 7F0D

Well here how it works...

If you check in, spit and your opponent never checks in and no shows than the battle is closed and you will get a win on your record.

If you both check in and only you spit than the battle will be closed and you awarded a win and your opponent given a loss.

So it all depends on if you opponent checks in. But with the new battle system you are forced to check in before spitting. And the time limit makes it so if they miss the deadline they r DQ'd and given a loss... I hope I helped.

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-04, 06:40 AM   #3
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

Regarding's L.I's first point, if the opponent doesn't check in by the time limit, the battle is closed and no one gets the win, even if you had dropped your verse. This keeps people from setting up battles with inactive/random people to get a free win.
Old 08-23-04, 02:12 AM   #4
the_Osk
New to RB

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ABE5 5A5C

a question along those lines...

i checked in the day the tourney battle was set up.. but i have been busy since then.. my grandma came to visit (from another country.. and she's been really sick) so i've been preoccupied with her and my grandpa.. and aunts/uncles/cousins who come to see them... so it's been crazy.. anyways, the deadline to spit was today.. and i typed something up and tried to post (it was 10pm my time.. i'm in Los Angeles, CA), but it said the battle was closed.. and it gave me a loss.. since i'm new, is there anyways i can get the loss removed? or somehow post the drop and continue the battle.. i really hate having a loss considering the circumstance.. THANKS! ~Osk