RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > R.T.L
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-06, 03:56 AM   #31
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I said RV is behind in text. Some of RV thinks that the wordplay JTR used was good, and that his old shit is better then fresh personals. Personally, I tend to think fresh personals beat old wordplay, but this site is behind in text.. so they think JTR's wordplay was fresh. I never said RV was behind in personals.

i unno, see, but that's just an element you have to deal with...i'm not saying you should use what you think is old wordplay...personally, i like reading shit that makes me laugh, i could sit there all day and say how fuckin gay someone is because of the way they look, but makin a whole verse about it, kinda gets uninteresting...to someone who just does this for a little bit of kicks

i read both verses twice, then read them when i was drunk, and still preferred JTR...i don't know, if that makes me whack for liking humor over professional seriousness....then, whatever

if there are actual REAL good text heads, do it off the net...who cares about impressing and winning shit around people that make no difference as soon as you log off

this is how i see it, productive discussion, no beef intended...i think you're a cool guy

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 02-12-06, 04:08 AM   #32
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0D6A F6FF

and i garantee..none of yall can actually battle good as yall do on here in real life situation against somebody.

simply b/c yall got to write your shit. and for as audio heads on here they still write there shit when facing somebody on here. no one actually is good at just freestyling/flowing on this site.

im done discussing.

Old 02-12-06, 06:54 AM   #33
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

how do you know that^,

triup would eat your face off, as would leady in freein.

Old 02-12-06, 09:54 AM   #34
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP: 6596 3F6C

why is everybody attacking Ken`Pho n shit... just cause u didnt like what he dropped??

This battle was hella week neither came hard and both had simple vocab but I vote for
Ken`Pho just because he came with an original concept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
and i garantee..none of yall can actually battle good as yall do on here in real life situation against somebody.

simply b/c yall got to write your shit. and for as audio heads on here they still write there shit when facing somebody on here. no one actually is good at just freestyling/flowing on this site.

im done discussing.

now I just lost all respect for u.... personally I think text battling is retarded and the only time I actually battle is face to face. And how the fuck do u know that no one on here can freestyle/flow on this site???

from reading ur whack ass drop (that u had to write) I would murderlise u in a freestyle comp...........nuff siad.......now fuck outta hear with that shit

Old 02-12-06, 11:46 AM   #35
Texxus
The Rise

^are serious?....i hope you know i wasnt serious. lol

but i w/e im not going to explain myself anymore.

Old 02-12-06, 02:47 PM   #36
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

look.. i read that JTR and mims battle, and any fucking real text head could see mims won.

like serious, i feel i need to say something about this. the verses were harsh, but look, when i see punches and shit i used before and know that there play'd and dump, thats when i know what the battle is. i mean, reading through JTR's verse i saw alot of old concepts that have been used and thats what raps about, being fresh.. the new ishy.

mims came with personals and good punches. new shit. thats what i like seeing. i hate seeing shit that has been play'd to hell and has some different wording cause they obviously bit off of another site. if i was in the league, i would have broken down each verse, bar by bar and would have critiqued the way i saw it. i'm not saying i'm the best text head, but i know how to judge a battle. i know what to look for and know what not to look for.

so, @ the end of the day, its clear to see that mimesis had the better verse. that shit was easy to tell. not only did he set the limit, but he also had very witty personals, and whats more funny??? a nicely worded punch line that has nothing to do with that person, but is there just for the wittiness of it.. or something that actually has to do with that person. you know? the person you are speaking of.. the person you are looking at, thats actually having to do with that persons life? that would make me laugh over any punch, anyday.

but wording is also key and JTR did word things nicely, but the set ups to the punches/personals were smh at times. i hate that and that also helps decide the better rapper.. you need to be complex in this shit, if not your going to have a bunch of "MC"s like D4L rapping about nothing, makking music off of shit you know they don't take serious and hurting up and comers trying to make a name for themself who have been rapping for years. you can't be inconsistent and you can't not be fresh. fuck the streets and the net.. its hip-hop in general. cause when shit gets play'd, people stop caring and move on.. just like this convo.

shits old. its obvious ken pho had enough time to type a decent verse since hes been defending himself in this thread everyday, you just made a bitch move and decided after you saw king's verse that you weren't gonna spit cause you couldn't be on that level. and as for rapping here or on the streets, rapping here tones me better for throwin down lyrics on the streets. son, you and most of this site prolly couldn't see me in freestyle and battle rapping live. you'll understand one day. but in general, its really what you prefer. theres no more things as opinions, its whether your mainstream or not. you either sell out cause you think you'll "make it big" or you make the music for the music and not worry about what happens next.

word life, yo.

Old 02-12-06, 03:15 PM   #37
Texxus
The Rise

i didnt feel like droppin a decent verse.thats all my bad if it comes off that ima bitch and it was a bitchmove. didnt know yall would care so much of this Net thing.and why you say streets,stop actin like you someone you're not.be real with yourself."streets"?c'mon now you most likely live in a nice house like the rest of these people on here do. and never seen a black man in person. and im not your "son" so dont call me that. and how would you know i couldnt see you in battling or freestyle? a lot of people like you believe yall good and say you're good b/c you think its the cool thing to say to up your image. really all i heard outta you was "Man im so good, i battle on the streets with all the gangsters. and your my son" <---i lost all my respect for you. so whatever you must be cool to argue with somebody over the NET b/c he didnt try like you do on here. my bad, im sorry i'll go try to lose my life and dedicate my life to making my account look cool with High winning percentage and rep from other people that either live in england and shit or across the US.that ill never see in real life.

but w/e i guess yall need attention from somebody b/c apparantly your life sucks at home and school.

Old 02-12-06, 09:02 PM   #38
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
i didnt feel like droppin a decent verse.thats all my bad if it comes off that ima bitch and it was a bitchmove. didnt know yall would care so much of this Net thing.and why you say streets,stop actin like you someone you're not.be real with yourself."streets"?c'mon now you most likely live in a nice house like the rest of these people on here do. and never seen a black man in person. and im not your "son" so dont call me that. and how would you know i couldnt see you in battling or freestyle? a lot of people like you believe yall good and say you're good b/c you think its the cool thing to say to up your image. really all i heard outta you was "Man im so good, i battle on the streets with all the gangsters. and your my son" <---i lost all my respect for you. so whatever you must be cool to argue with somebody over the NET b/c he didnt try like you do on here. my bad, im sorry i'll go try to lose my life and dedicate my life to making my account look cool with High winning percentage and rep from other people that either live in england and shit or across the US.that ill never see in real life.

but w/e i guess yall need attention from somebody b/c apparantly your life sucks at home and school.

son, what the fuck are you talking about. and the reason i call you son, is cause i'd father you easily. kid, you are nothing here or in the streets. also, could've sworn you weren't gonna say anymore about this and well, you just did, fool. yea, and as for living in a nice house, i lived in new orleans and my fucking house drown'd, you dolt. your a fucking moron and don't know shit about hip-hop or rap.

and its obvious you had to defend yourself in that entire statement, because your afraid of me and are jealous of the fact i have a better education than you.. i threaten you with just my presense. and heres the best part, you don't know me and i can tell you suck at rap just by your text. i mean, if you can't type something decent just for a text battle, with like a week to type something, than its obvious you suck. just keep not understanding shit about rap and keep your head in the "streets" as you think your from cause your on here acting like an e-thug more than you are in the "streets".

the fuck outta' here with your bull shit and take the cock out your ass and fucking realize you were a pussy for dropping gay and had a shit load of time to drop something decent. FAKE!!!

Old 02-12-06, 09:08 PM   #39
Texxus
The Rise

^you're such an retard.

because someone is not good at NET battling which is text.doesnt mean they suck at rapping,dumb ass.think about what you said. and yeah i lived in new orleans to and my mom is Oprah Winfrey.kid stop creating an image of your self which is fake b/c im not buying it of course idk 'bout the rest though.how would you know about me being something on the streets?exactly STFU.

how are you going to say you have a better education than me?
when you're the one who said your "House Drown'd' ..fuckin' idiot

you're just in need of an hug so once again...STFU b/c you suck at life,N please killa your self.

Old 02-12-06, 09:17 PM   #40
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 477B D81A

Ken, you can sit here talking about how people are wack on here and suck in real life, but the fact is we've had proof that you are weak on here. You do stupid shit like a no-show verse......if you didn't care then why bother signing into the league. Its just a dumb excuse, and i've seen some of your other battles and they are weak to.
So....you ARE WEAK on this site, so STFU and stop acting all hard.
As for on the streets, i don't know how good you are......but you have no proof whatsoever to bring on here and talk like you are some sort of dope fucker on the streets. So until you go record ureself with a video camera on the streets freestyling or battling somebody, and then post that shit up on here.....
.....I, along with many others will continue to say you are in general a weak emcee who sucks at rap completely. And there ain't shit you can say about it cuz you are wack as fuck until you prove otherwise.
Old 02-12-06, 09:24 PM   #41
Texxus
The Rise

^as i said COUPLE POST UP i've never tried yet on this damn site cuz this sit is gay.
and i signed up cuz i was bored then i had battles on rb when we're battling so i said fuckit and dropped an no-show verse cuz i was busy n didnt feel like typing a decent verse.so w/e

and i've never called anyone wack, so stop tryin to throw words in when no one even said that.

well you have your opinion of being wack and i have my opinion of you being wack.so w/e bye im not coming back to this thread anymore.

Old 02-12-06, 09:25 PM   #42
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
^you're such an retard.

because someone is not good at NET battling which is text.doesnt mean they suck at rapping,dumb ass.think about what you said. and yeah i lived in new orleans to and my mom is Oprah Winfrey.kid stop creating an image of your self which is fake b/c im not buying it of course idk 'bout the rest though.how would you know about me being something on the streets?exactly STFU.

how are you going to say you have a better education than me?
when you're the one who said your "House Drown'd' ..fuckin' idiot

you're just in need of an hug so once again...STFU b/c you suck at life,N please killa your self.

ok you fuck face.. ask any known head on rb about me and they can fucking tell you i'm from new orleans you faggot. i'm untold on rapbattles, you dick face.

eat a fucking dick STFU and never talk again cause you just made yourself look completely dumb you 'tard.

rofl @ how stupid you are, how gay your are, how much you suck at rap and how little bit you know about anything.

Old 02-12-06, 09:27 PM   #43
Untold
Met-A-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Ken, you can sit here talking about how people are wack on here and suck in real life, but the fact is we've had proof that you are weak on here. You do stupid shit like a no-show verse......if you didn't care then why bother signing into the league. Its just a dumb excuse, and i've seen some of your other battles and they are weak to.
So....you ARE WEAK on this site, so STFU and stop acting all hard.
As for on the streets, i don't know how good you are......but you have no proof whatsoever to bring on here and talk like you are some sort of dope fucker on the streets. So until you go record ureself with a video camera on the streets freestyling or battling somebody, and then post that shit up on here.....
.....I, along with many others will continue to say you are in general a weak emcee who sucks at rap completely. And there ain't shit you can say about it cuz you are wack as fuck until you prove otherwise.

i'am agreeing with king 100% on this one.
see.. this nigga here knows whats good.

as for ken, STFU.

Old 02-13-06, 10:57 AM   #44
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 6804 D41F

King Solo Wins

Battle Closed

Moved To Closed Battles

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.