RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Rap Superstar
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-06, 08:48 AM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 98EF 98CB

ANOTHER REFERENCE IN PRAH'S VERSE...

wow i hear 3 tracks and im in everyones mouth lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 12:54 PM   #32
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Don_of_Mics
lol..i aint gonna vote...

but...really...when anyone gets a vote..the other complains...

i just read all your comments...this is really 2 funny..

Prah...you claim that this guy aint from the streets...but how you SOOOO gangsta..that you RAPPING on a computer....come on nicca...

REAL GANGSTAS aint: 1.) In Highschool 2.) Rappin on the Net 3.) Bittin other peoples RHYMES and styles....

so shush...

no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 03:41 PM   #33
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

what can i say...i'm optimistic...now shut up and lose like a good boy

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 03:47 PM   #34
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP: EA03 FBCE

lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 11-14-06, 04:08 PM   #35
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
lets grudge battle^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

let me sort my other tracks out then we'll set it up

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-15-06, 04:45 AM   #36
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 0716 3348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
no actually, I think you should shush, because you obviously dont know what the fuck you're talking about.
Neither me or Prah Ject is complaining about votes. Troublesome06 dropped an obvious hate vote because me and him or beefin or whatever a niga wanna call it

and because you're rappin on a computer makes you not a gangsta? what sense does that make? How does rappin period makes you any less of a gangsta? Just because we rap, THEN put it on the internet dont have shit to do with anything at all

and you must dont know SHIT about real gangstas besides the shit you see on tv, Because I can bet you 10 times out of 10 you're some white suburban kid. Lol, your theories make absolutely no sense, gangstas arent in high school? WTF!?!? Are you serious? What the fuck does that have to do with anything, man? STFU!
Get some knowledge before you call yourself kickin some facts

and Mad Dog, why are you gettin so excited that niggas are mentioning your name? its not like we're sayin anything good about yo wack ass, stop tryina turn something negative into somethin positive

exactly, why this lil fuck boy nukka wanna even talk shit..

like zone said, the vote troublesome made they got beef so it is what it is and i complained against implicit, actually i accepted and jus said he didnt get it all cos dude a lil slow....and fuck is u anyway, niggas dnt put shit on the internet?

cmon now...hiphop game, all these sites promote underground nukkas, and w/o the net 90 percent of the next generation gr8's wudnt even come..and gangstas dnt go to high school?..fuck is u talking about nukka...lol at zone i agree he prlly sum white suburban kid man...
Old 11-15-06, 04:47 AM   #37
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 0716 3348

^^^^im talking to the don of mic there not zone...btw fuck is a name like that kid...tha don?..u a textee dawg
Old 11-15-06, 09:43 PM   #38
.TeamOne.
RobKilla

IP: 9BA5 3D7E

merkin u was the biggest loss since gerald lavert died. wow hahahaha HAHAHAHAHA
props.
Send a message via AIM to .TeamOne.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-06, 09:46 PM   #39
Cola
Pushin it....

IP: 279C 786E

lol...whatever continue you on...you guys are both whack...

n you both talk like your fucking idiots...

n "Prah'Ject"...kid...you like 16...so shut the fuck up..you barely legal fo ya b/f "Q"....

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-16-06, 12:15 AM   #40
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 1CCD C61B

^kid, please die. NOW

tight shit y'all. wordddd

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-06, 03:22 AM   #41
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: FD80 6DB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrahJect
exactly, why this lil fuck boy nukka wanna even talk shit..

like zone said, the vote troublesome made they got beef so it is what it is and i complained against implicit, actually i accepted and jus said he didnt get it all cos dude a lil slow....and fuck is u anyway, niggas dnt put shit on the internet?

cmon now...hiphop game, all these sites promote underground nukkas, and w/o the net 90 percent of the next generation gr8's wudnt even come..and gangstas dnt go to high school?..fuck is u talking about nukka...lol at zone i agree he prlly sum white suburban kid man...

HEY!!! im not THAT slow
Old 11-16-06, 09:38 AM   #42
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:

n "Prah'Ject"...kid...you like 16...so shut the fuck up..you barely legal fo ya b/f "Q"....

if i talk like an idiot then battle me

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-06, 02:04 PM   #43
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP: 9DB1 76F4

Quote:

same shit battle me nigga, u a punk u aint even do audio
Old 11-27-06, 09:25 AM   #44
L.E
L.E

IP: A70E 7938

The Judgement

The Judges' Verdict:

Punches: Zone Out

Flow: Both

Presence: Zone Out

Creativity: Zone Out

Entertainment: Zone Out

Winner: Zone Out

+2 Points to Zone Out.

NOTE: Both MCs came decent, but Zone came harder.

The Judges do not have to explain their judgements. All will be explained in the mag.