RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-08, 02:14 PM   #31
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Even better one, J. Summers.
Old 07-28-08, 04:10 PM   #32
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

haha funny thing is...i'd prolly fuck your ol lady..yadig
Old 07-28-08, 04:31 PM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
haha funny thing is...i'd prolly fuck your ol lady..yadig

why is that funny?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-08, 05:07 PM   #34
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

It's not even remotely funny. Plus, my chick isn't into stupid fucking wiggers who aren't doing shit with their lives except going to jail and sucking dicks just so they don't get fucked in the ass. Talk all the shit you want, bro. But in the end, you're a sorry sack of shit and a sad excuse for a human being. And the funny thing is, you think it's cool. yadig?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-28-08, 06:40 PM   #35
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Dude don't hate, he'll get Big Picture to throw on another thong and take a picture of his head beside it again.
Old 07-28-08, 11:44 PM   #36
Hard-Cor
Peg Citys Finest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8FA4 A1CC

i got an idea obey the law.
then you wont have to deal with dirty cops

You can't get to me cuz
U can't Touch tha Untouchble
Break tha Unbreackable
Shake tha Unshakeable
Move tha Unmovealble
Old 07-29-08, 09:37 AM   #37
J Summers

ya'll gotta be 16
Old 07-29-08, 10:35 AM   #38
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Im 20, keep within the laws minus a few banking laws for tax purposes in finland.... Keep checkin TSN or ESPN, i'll be there in a couple months
Old 07-29-08, 12:05 PM   #39
J Summers

21...gets money ridiculous...i'm fuckin locked up ...and i'm gettin more money then ya'll
Old 07-29-08, 12:59 PM   #40
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
21...gets money ridiculous...i'm fuckin locked up ...and i'm gettin more money then ya'll

i highly doubt that.

as a matter of fact..i bet i make more than you in 3 months than you make in 3 years.

if you honestly made more money than me...there would be nothing to gain out of you breaking the law.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-08, 01:48 PM   #41
J Summers

what??? how is that even a real statement...
maybe by breaking the law i make money...
Old 07-29-08, 01:55 PM   #42
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
what??? how is that even a real statement...
maybe by breaking the law i make money...

aka..retire...

you don't make shit bro...legal..or illegal...you just don't have the intelligence required.

not to mention the fact that if you got arrested for making more money than me illegaly...not only would you get thrown in prison for atleast 10 years...your money would be seized by the goverment.

Last edited by In-Vision : 07-29-08 at 02:22 PM.
Old 07-29-08, 02:43 PM   #43
J Summers

i dont get caught for everything...
wait..either way why do you give a fuck...its not like the things you say are gonna change the way i live..yadig
Old 07-29-08, 03:32 PM   #44
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Funny thing is, I highly doubt that you make more money than me... Being a year older than me and having a few "cases" under your belt I mean. I highly doubt it...

That being said I doubt you know what I do for my job so you would think you have more than I do...
Old 07-29-08, 04:25 PM   #45
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
i dont get caught for everything...
wait..either way why do you give a fuck...its not like the things you say are gonna change the way i live..yadig

you don't need to get caught for everything...i don't give a fuck how you live bro...i'm just lettin you know...your not shit...and don't say stupid ass shit like..."oh i probably make more money than you"....when realistically...you are probably a small time drug dealer that makes MAYBE a grand a week..and you think your livin large in general...when in reality...your only livin large compared to your hood folk...who are felons and can't make more than minimum wage.

and if you actually had the intelligence to make even half of what i do...you wouldn't be suggesting that your making tax-free bank by doing illegal shit ....over the internet...you would be smart enough to know that you need to keep that shit to yourself.

why? because somebody who didn't like you could report you to the i.r.s. and you would be fucked....and guess what..theres a lot of people here who don't like you..

so...A..either your full of shit..
or B...your half full of shit..and stupid as fuck.

your pick.