RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-05, 11:35 PM   #1
NaRc-UzI
GeNeRaL

Text Record: 9-7
The truth Why Mase Left

IP: A6F3 86D9

Got this from anotha site it looks Ligit so here its worth the read

Okay well you can believe what you want but if you follow Mase and know his history this will all add up to you. Found this story out today from some friends and it makes all sense now. These are people who do know people affiliated to people in this story so I trust the sources. Anyway heres the breakdown

You ever wonder why Mase just out of nowhere left? He claimed it was because he found God, well that was partially true but not fully. Truth is there was a well known guy in Harlem. Mase was fucking his girl or wife whatever she is. Word got back around and Mase got caught. So he picked up and took off to Atlanta to basically hide out. He also took two people with him i forget the exact names but if you listen to the interview in which Jim Jones and Cam confronted him on air about it the names pop up. I remembered them as soon as I heard them. Pop Lotty and another dude.(Loon talks about this in his new diss to Mase) Anyway they all took off with Mase to Atlanta. As years passed these two guys felt it was now safe and shit was all clear for them to come back to New York. Mase was warned by the guy though and what happened next is both of these guys were murdered. Maybe just one was and one was stabbed. Either way they got hit because of Mase.

Time passed and the guy who was after Mase was murdered too. This set it up for Mase to easily come back to NY because he felt it was all clear now and he could continue to rap all of a sudden. No one questioned it except the people in Harlem i.e Loon, Diplomats, Cardan, etc because they all knew the true story.

Which is why on radio Cam and jim Jones confronted him if you remember and they kept sayin tell them Mase why you left. Tell them why you picked up and ran. We know your true story etc.

also explains cam'rons line in Welcome To New York City

"you get jam wit them jammers blam with them blammers.. its hot here.. ask mase he ran to atlanta"

If you recall Mase was very quiet too on air about it because this was now out in the open. He also started to pray and said it was for jimmy. Truth is it most likely was for his friends and himself.

Now also it should be noted since Mase thought he was free and had no wrries. He felt he could come back as the original Murda Mase he always was. However, it was Diddy who didnt want Mase associated with that. Since the Shyne case diddy has wanted to stay away from all trouble and he knew Mase was trouble now which is also why you did not see Diddy anywhere with Mase. Dont you think it would of been like the old days when Diddy was side by side with him? Well that didnt happen because Diddy knew the history himself too and he didnt want Murda MAse he wanted the soft Mase with no problems. Because he didnt want trouble again with his company. He has stayed out of all that

That now explains Mase saying on radio Bad Boy wouldnt let him be who he wanted to be etc etc

Basically that was all a act. Now fast forward to today no one hates Mase now but people in Harlem because they all think he is a fake. They know his history. Why is it even close friends of his Loon and Cardan are not even with him now? Instead they dissin him. Supposedly there are more people after him again though due to this and he joined up with G-Unit for the added security presence because basically everyone thinks if the security there we have no chance to get at you. This explains now why Diddy was so free to let him go. Diddy wasnt going to help him at all he rather Mase go to 50 and let 50 handle him while Diddy gets checks cut to him off Mase profits but now it doesnt reflect on Bad Boy what he says or does. He just gets his checks on the side. Its basically a G-Unit problem now not a Bad Boy problem.

So for people who know Mases history this will add up to you. If you been following along. It all made sense to me now when you add it all up. Pretty crazy. Long read but I thought mase fans would want to know and even mase haters.

I know i wondered why Mase just picked up and left, wondered why Jim and Cam hated him so much, wondered why Diddy wasnt helping him promote him and wasnt seen with him other than the VMA's, and also wondered how he could just let MAse go to G-Unit so easily when if you know Diddys history is never that easy i.e 112, Lox, etc.
Old 09-11-05, 11:43 PM   #2
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 7D8B DD8E

can u resume it?

Bizzacckkk
Old 09-12-05, 12:43 AM   #3
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

hmmm.. poorly written, but interesting

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 09-12-05, 05:36 AM   #4
AITZ
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3F6C 4CF1

werd...........very interesting..............and as the guy above said...poorly writtin

Urban Expression ayo...we need ppl come and check it out

Can You Do Us A Favour And Vote

(2)Ikaros vs Aitz(0)
I Will RTF
Send a message via AIM to AITZ Send a message via MSN to AITZ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 11:10 AM   #5
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 950F 0FDD

well he's not adam journalist, lol...

but werd, interesting stuff...that last statement clentched the believability for me cuz Diddy really hasn't let go of any artists that easily, he's fought to keep everyone on Bad Boy...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 01:34 PM   #6
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 35CF 8BEA

yeah but why would he have a reason ta lie bout it and say he found god....why dont he just come out and say it
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 05:16 PM   #7
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

^Your a dumbass

your from da suburbs so i'll give u that but Mase is from Harlem, u dont come out and say shit like dat

think b4 u type
Old 09-12-05, 05:50 PM   #8
smokedout05
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 7A41 2D50

I think this is bullshit made up by another person that hates G-unit....
Old 09-12-05, 06:00 PM   #9
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!

IP: 29E8 0879

never heard this but interesting, im gonna look into this.

I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
Old 09-12-05, 06:00 PM   #10
LyricalMa$tamind
.:Lyrically Unbeatable:.

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 03E7 D9B9

good shit
cept sum wuz hard ta undastand and shit
i wuz wondern where and y he suddenly dipped out
now i kno
hahaha bitch ass pussy ran
hahahaha

LyricalMa$tamind's Battles-Battle Record(13-3)(7 K.O's)(DQ-2)

Niggaz Get Frustrated Losin' Ta Me!
Send a message via AIM to LyricalMa$tamind   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 06:30 PM   #11
Young Blaze
oh yes

IP: 231D FEDA

Does this REally matter....he has been dope since he was murda ma$e.....so Anythin he does NOone cares about......
Old 09-12-05, 07:03 PM   #12
BLaCK_HEaRT
New to RV

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 47C9 6B3D

Damn dis is mad ol..but for da slow su6ur6 kids..ya hel6ed dem out

Brast Knuccles To Your Temple//Blast Suckas in Dey Dimples//

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/b...rt704_music.htm
Send a message via AIM to BLaCK_HEaRT Send a message via MSN to BLaCK_HEaRT   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 10:31 PM   #13
CataclyzM-i-C
Beantown's Finest

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 6660 B185

oooollllllddddddddd as fuck...if u was a real nigga u wudda been put 2 n 2 together when that interview dropped...stupid ass nigga
Old 09-12-05, 10:59 PM   #14
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 35CF 8BEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drama
^Your a dumbass

your from da suburbs so i'll give u that but Mase is from Harlem, u dont come out and say shit like dat

think b4 u type

shut the fuck up...atleast im man enough ta admit that i am from the burbz...unlike u the kid who has ta front ta make people believe u real...shut the fuck up....didnt u say once in a pm u sent me that u wanted ta work wit me and collab or some shit....and now ur back to ur old self....so just shut the fuck up...and dont use my old shit ta come back...cuz that was when i was just as stupid as ur dumb ass....and so what burban or not i wouldnt duck and be a pussy bout it...besides the bitch is dead so what so hard ta just say the truth....damn why is everybody on me....did i say anything to u ta start this shit
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-05, 11:05 PM   #15
Lay-z
HAHAHAHAH!..i onno

Text Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 5-2
IP: 1D2D 3134

WOW..Mase is gay........lmao

GFX Record
52-8-39KO

Send a message via AIM to Lay-z   Reply With Quote