RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-10, 01:10 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 3999 2BF2

lol, wordz is the only dude on this site who still talks about net battles like they're still cool
Old 05-21-10, 01:56 PM   #17
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: 61EE 0C59

lol.. true.. haha.. I miss you nick.. no homo.. but you also look like a supernerd on your facebook fam.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-10, 01:57 PM   #18
Wordz AhGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
i ended up not giving a shit after u were like i dont care for beef and that u seemed kinda cool after i asked u bout the army but i guess it wont take much to look so ill do it a lil later

nah, you don't have to... Im pretty sure we never battled.. and Im in the Marines fam. Army pays more though lol.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-10, 02:41 PM   #19
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 53A9 213C

i wouldn't know the difference cuz Canada doesn't have marines. And yea I couldn't find any battle with us in LBL but I didn't look anywhere else, but when you battled hotshh in LBL that was after I had signed out and we made an account together "Ali G" and we'd go half my lines half his and planned to win the championship or make a new account merging jack the ripper and hotshh and call it Jackssh! but we figured that'd be too obvious and he was already high in the rankings so we'd be better off just using his account so i guess u lost to half of me lmao
Old 05-21-10, 02:47 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 53A9 213C

but that was my boy we'd just share an account and go half and half but its sad that there was so many dudes on RV having me ghost their verses for them, whole verses, sometimes even in champ matches in leagues, sometimes verses from tracks and sometimes even whole tracks or diss tracks, some of these dudes were even considered some of the better battlers and/or audio heads and had their lil best of the month awards lmfao. I even battled and lost to a guy who's verse I ghosted for him and had it written in the mag how I need to try harder and was getting rusty and the other dude came tight lmaoo. Sometimes for friends, sometimes for dudes I didnt even like but they battling other people I didnt like even more

lmao thats sad man but I always ran solo in tournaments and never ghosted for anyone in tournaments
Old 05-22-10, 12:59 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod
lol.. true.. haha.. I miss you nick.. no homo.. but you also look like a supernerd on your facebook fam.

rofl, word

I haven't got a single serious facebook pic at all. they are all either 3-4 years old or pics of me at parties drunk and walking around with a stupid ass grin on my face.

don't be fooled though, i'm a beast really. scout's honour!
Old 05-22-10, 01:01 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
but that was my boy we'd just share an account and go half and half but its sad that there was so many dudes on RV having me ghost their verses for them, whole verses, sometimes even in champ matches in leagues, sometimes verses from tracks and sometimes even whole tracks or diss tracks, some of these dudes were even considered some of the better battlers and/or audio heads and had their lil best of the month awards lmfao. I even battled and lost to a guy who's verse I ghosted for him and had it written in the mag how I need to try harder and was getting rusty and the other dude came tight lmaoo. Sometimes for friends, sometimes for dudes I didnt even like but they battling other people I didnt like even more

lmao thats sad man but I always ran solo in tournaments and never ghosted for anyone in tournaments

ROFL.

I bet when he dropped his verse you were like "damn, those punches look awfully familiar."
Old 05-22-10, 04:31 PM   #23
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E688 B690

Toronto is and has always been known as the Gay capital of Canada.
Old 05-22-10, 07:11 PM   #24
Wordz AhGod

^he takes frequent visits there.. lol.

yo, could somebody please tell me why Lil CALI just sent me friend request on facebook?? did he honestly think I would accept it?? nerd ass nigga

Old 05-22-10, 09:00 PM   #25
Adam

I've only been to Toronto once for a concert, it's a shit ass city. That fag sent me a request on facebook as well. I just laughed and ignored it.
Old 05-22-10, 09:07 PM   #26
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 1081 0F3B

ROFL@aj tryna make facebook friends
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-10, 09:09 PM   #27
Adam

At least he's evolved from just using one site.
Old 05-24-10, 12:12 PM   #28
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 15D3 63C9

anybody still battlin these days?

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 05-24-10, 12:43 PM   #29
Wordz AhGod

<--- this guy, sorta.. kinda run my own site so just on occasions.. not really any where near as I used to.

Old 05-25-10, 02:52 AM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ You run your own site? What site?