RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-04, 12:36 PM   #1
TrEEtheRealest
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
For people with knowledge in hip hop ONLY!!

IP: 175E 3714

Hello hip hop heads. This is a new song that I completed dedicated to Hip Hop in 1993. If you didn't listen to any hip hop in 1993 the lyrics in this song might not make any sense to you. To those who DID listen to hip hop around 1993, KNOW that was one of the greatest eras in hip hop history. I really would love some feedback.

The song ALSO includes a mix I made from samples of 1993 hip hop songs as a BONUS at the end of my song. If you don't enjoy the song. You WILL enjoy that. Trust me.

The song is called "93 til' Infinity" like the Souls of Mischief song that came out in 1993. Check it out. Thanks to you all for listening.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/treemusic.htm

93 til' Infinity!
Old 07-04-04, 04:34 PM   #2
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: DBCE DC18

yo! its rare you that you get some real shit in here like dat man, tight son. I feeling the beat an production, yeah an the lyrics was on point you named all the hits from 93. I especially appreciate ya tribe called quest shout out, half the heads in here don't even know who they are, but tight song son, an holla back on my shit!!
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=132793
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-04, 01:05 PM   #3
TrEEtheRealest
New to RB

IP: B111 1A0A

Thanks for the compliments and feedback. I'm glad you felt it. I just joined this community recently, and IF half the people don't know who tribe called quest are, that's REALLY fuckin' sad, man. Alot of people that make rap have no knowledge in anything that goes back more than 3 years.
Old 07-05-04, 04:30 PM   #4
Deep Fry'd
New to RB

IP: 121F C96D

I aint got any speakers at work but i'll definetly give this a listen dog.
Old 07-05-04, 09:26 PM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 4A8B 854D

Just listened to it.......not bad. It was a little fuzzy at the beginning, but it got much better. I liked the second verse better, but I figured you would have shouted out the Lords with Chief Rocka.....LOL. Nice chill song, reminds me of something I would have heard back then.
Old 07-06-04, 01:51 AM   #6
TrEEtheRealest
New to RB

IP: A81E 65C0

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
Just listened to it.......not bad. It was a little fuzzy at the beginning, but it got much better. I liked the second verse better, but I figured you would have shouted out the Lords with Chief Rocka.....LOL. Nice chill song, reminds me of something I would have heard back then.

Thanks man. I did say "Here come the Lords with their hand on the torch" referencing Lords of The Underground album "Here Come The Lords" and also referencing the album "Hand On the Torch" by US3.

Lords of the Underground's album with Chief Rocka and Funky Child, is one of the greatest album's of that era. Marly Marl has some bangin' beats on there and the Lords come with some nice good ol' fun rhymes. Good lookin' out on Chief Rocka.

Yo..is that signature an album cover of yours?

Last edited by TrEEtheRealest : 07-06-04 at 02:05 AM.
Old 07-06-04, 04:42 AM   #7
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: D666 F54C

Yo all I gotta say is crazy props for bringin back mad memories of me makin mixtapes off the radio when I was 12... lol - Yo I had forgotten some of the cats you shouted out in that-- I gotta go re-install kazaa now..lol...1 nice job stay up.

Last edited by SevenThird : 07-06-04 at 04:43 AM. Reason: f
Send a message via AIM to Know-Gimix   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-04, 04:15 PM   #8
dren
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: ED9F 61C9

beat is really dope, takes me back, you can't really rap very well man, actually i don't think i'd want to listen to you again. maybe you can rap ok, but you suck on this beat. This beat owns you and you get lost on it. the lyrics were cool on content, but i didn't like the rhyme patterns much. i think the production beat wise is great. you need some work. good idea tho.
Old 07-12-04, 07:36 AM   #9
FreSh_EmCee
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-4
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: FC18 01E0

man that was tight, i was feeling that man. keep that shit up homie. nice beat production and mad ass lyrics man. really takes me bak 2 tha classics. tha real hip hop. fuck wats out now, aint nothing too great like tha shit bak then. showz how much u luvn tha classics man. i wudnt call em classics, i'd call it real hip hop. keep this shit up homie. i was feeling that. tight shit man
-1-

"With every dark night, there's a bright day after that"
Tupac Shakur, Me Against Tha World
Old 07-12-04, 12:57 PM   #10
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: C9D5 73B4

ay yo thiz shit iz some of the realest shit ive heard from an audio cat man o man bonita applebum <------tribe called quest numba one chief rocka ahhhhhhhhhh that shit got me man i remember i had fuckin headphonez glued to my earz back then........

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 07-13-04, 12:21 PM   #11
TrEEtheRealest
New to RB

IP: C037 34BB

Fresh Emcee, I agree totally. Seriously, fuck atleast 98 percent of what's out now in hip hop. It saddens me that even the old school artists are trying to ride the trends as well as all the new school artists who sound the same and only wanna go in the club and shake that thing.

Tony Self, thanks for listening. Real recognize real.