RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-07, 02:56 PM   #1
KM

Text Record: 9-6
quick keystyle...

IP: 26FC 8E94

just a quick keystyle ....didn't think about it or read back to edit ...just did it...i was bored to....~1~

forensics im blessed with the evill spits to kill you/drill u do what i do lyrically mass murder your indivdual spirit to/listen u not worthy to live like inmates on death row/i bring death blows with my weapon to your brain watch the blood come out your head and nose/im strapped with ammo and tactics to lift u up in airs like zepplins/so testing me is not wise like taking untested pain killers for headaches/i push weights stronger than your punches i eat them too for lunches/have u astonished at my rhyme flow/ watch how my lines go/ straight to your heart breaking it like the 10 commandments/i break your leg then bandage it /so tight to cut off circulation like tourniquets/leaving u limb less like one armed vietnam war vets/bring more death to these assholes as i blast bad foes into paralyzation/causing families fustrated like sitting at a funeral in the precipitation/my flows destroy nations call them nuclear like irans electricity formations/
im impatient so i gotta beat u down like child abusers glorifications/in a strange situation im taking control like control freaks break down your whole fleet and shake down the bold and weak/yall fake clowns behold energy that i must take now to better me/
the steaks out to shred emcees so i make styles to head for glory/ the snakes out to bite with vengence my blades down but in a fight im relentless/killing the soft ones whos aims off with guns/ so i give them 3rd degree burns like if i put these lames in suns/measure your brain with a stun leave u derranged and body pumped/feel the flames as you jump up and down like doing jumping jacks/ insane im on these punks and funny to smack/the taste out there mouth what a waste of a knock down/cause u not ready for the ejection from this weapon of a hot round/

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post3163326
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...327#post3163327

^^^^^^^^ my links
Old 05-03-07, 09:24 AM   #2
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A0BC FE33

cant front...
nice drop...
couple hard bars in there and a few good punches...
i like the raw gutta flow it gets me more hype...
ya flow was good but fix ya structure plez....
u got a few qoutables but i'll be back to give you those nice drop...

8.9/10

hit me up for a collabo...
Old 05-03-07, 11:48 AM   #3
Young Sin
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 33E3 44D7

this was nice.....you tight homie... if I keep going I'll just be tellin u wut another niggaz said just keep writin n spittin
Old 05-03-07, 09:55 PM   #4
scanz
-da prophit-

IP: CF86 0039

ok not bad.. would have been better if u put it in order and not all cramped up like that... some lines good. some multies. overall not a bad read. could have been better but like u said it was a keystyle and u didnt care.. so this like a freestyle and for a freestyle that was good to me.. no doubt....
Old 05-07-07, 09:17 PM   #5
KM

thanks for the feed-back yall.......my bad on the structure....i'll make it better for future freestyles....whatup ransum...let me know bout the collabo topic or just off the top... etc....~1~
Old 05-08-07, 01:19 PM   #6
Ransum
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 8FB1 3D8E

K-M if you wanna collabo on something hit me up aight one 1....
Old 05-09-07, 01:51 PM   #7
MoutH
New to RV

Text Record: 1-3
IP: 266E CC15

nice drop structure kind fuked but it is a keystyle liked the punches main keep em comin, would like to see sumtin written...
Old 05-09-07, 06:26 PM   #8
adamjace
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 07D2 BAC0

I didn't really like how its all crammed.. But I can't front this piece is hot... you had some pretty dope bars... Keep elevating
Old 05-12-07, 09:58 AM   #9
KM

thanks for the feedback yall.....ransum check your message box i drop my verse for the collab in there ... ~1~