RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots > Flaunt Shots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-06, 07:13 PM   #46
Method

IP: CF84 35A3

1) you can see through the paper thru the back
2) you cant see thru the front, even though the flash was bright as fuck.
3) the back of the paper in the mirror looks like paper, but the front is fucking blank, paper doesnt look like that when u take a picture of it, it doenst automatically morph into a while solid block.

Automatic says:
its obvious. if the flash was that bright u would be able to see the permanent marker on the other side of the card...

which is exactly true! there's no way thats real. maybe the other pics are, but not that one.
Old 07-22-06, 07:21 PM   #47
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5BFB C1C7

^ Or maybe, they edited the colour of the card she is holding... because if the back writing was shining through then you wouldn't be able to make out what it says on the front.

So, once again.... YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID!!
Old 07-22-06, 07:26 PM   #48
Method

what? the card is white, enough said. the only way you can change the color of that is photoshop, or getting a new card. and i dont see a new card in each picture. and if she changed the color of the card the fucking handwriting wouldnt look EXACTLY the same. look at her finger in the posted picture, its dimmed out and shit. to me it looks like the flash went off..and hell was it bright, but somehow her finger stood dark? what, did she get burned or something? give me a break.
Old 07-22-06, 07:39 PM   #49
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I could stand here and debate the point all day...

But, instead... ask yourself this....

Why the fuck would SPuL waste his time photoshopping a picture of a girl to say that he owned her in checkers? I mean, if he was going to fake a sign... he would've at least had it saying something like "SPuL is a god in bed!" or "I love SPuL, he is so sexy" or something like that.
Old 07-22-06, 07:41 PM   #50
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Noone knows what goes on in the sick mind of Sebastian.
Old 07-22-06, 07:42 PM   #51
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP: BCA2 50F0

Lol this STILL going?...

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-06, 07:43 PM   #52
Method

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I could stand here and debate the point all day...

But, instead... ask yourself this....

Why the fuck would SPuL waste his time photoshopping a picture of a girl to say that he owned her in checkers? I mean, if he was going to fake a sign... he would've at least had it saying something like "SPuL is a god in bed!" or "I love SPuL, he is so sexy" or something like that.

He might've wanted it to SEEM believable. Oh, and trust me I know you'd LOVE to debate over this..but you cant. Photoshopping doesnt take that much time as you can see, SpuL rushed the job and knows he'd get clowned if it wasnt for you holding his dick for em.

But wtf, I already said that the other pictures in the links were probably real, all he did was copy it and fucking paste it. Dont try to contradict me when you dont have a clue wtf you're talking about faggot.

EDIT: and wtf, why is there a big ass shadow on the bottom right-hand corner of the paper? Hm.
Old 07-22-06, 07:48 PM   #53
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Oh, right... DAMN!!

I guess SPuL needed to look incredibly gangsta by letting everyone know that he beat a girl in checkers. Why didn't I think of that?

Now, I think I'll up my gangsta level by photoshopping a picture of a girl holding a sign saying that I can throw a fucking ball further than her or something.

Get the fuck outta here.
Old 07-22-06, 07:57 PM   #54
Method

Is your name Spul? Nah.

So stop telling the story, because your sarcasm is getting in the way of you knowing I'm right, and you're wrong. Let SpuL talk, dont talk for him.
Old 07-22-06, 09:27 PM   #55
King Solo
Skadoosh!

You are not right though. You just think you are. You have a bunch of bogus reasons as to why the picture IS photoshopped to make the sign say what it says.

But, you are fucking wrong. Because it has been said by many people, that writing on the card is not a font... you can tell by the different characters and that they are different sizes, all out of sync with each other height and position wise for it to be text.

So, shut the fuck up. Stop arguing the point. Is it that important to you that you make people believe it was photoshopped? Get a fucking hobby or something?
Old 07-22-06, 11:15 PM   #56
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B10 5CA4

^fuckin' co-sign. and why? just because Nick is proving you out to be a fuckin' idiot, that automaticaly makes him on my dick? lmao kid, YOU on my dick for digging this back from the bottom of the forum, and posting in here 10+ times. wtf get a life kid.

but...

lmao this kid is an automatic dickrider i'm sure of it.

but besides that let's get to this:

1. lmao of course it's photoshopped, why not READ the whole thread to see if you're not saying something already said? OR simply just read the full first fuckin' post and read Ltizzle's post. Explains it there.

i already said it's photoshopped, but I was not the one who did it. the flash wasn't even fuckin' that bright as you can see from the other pictures. she did some gay ass contrast shit, and obviously she didn't get the top half of her finger there, cuz she didn't wanna fuck up the sign. i mean, wtf? I mean. it's the same girl in all the pictures, where you can clearly see sign is real and she's holding it. Why the fuck would I then photoshop a sign to another pic of the SAME GIRL?!? lmao when all I'd need to do is say "take a pic from this angle" or so and so. Your points are stupid as fuck kid. f'real.....

you just keep on makin' yourself out to be a bigger and bigger idiot with every post you make
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-06, 11:24 PM   #57
Method

No one knows SPuL, except you. Tell her to take the picture with no fucking contrast, and see how perfect it comes out. There was NO fucking problem with her finger being there in the first place, now knowing SOMEONE photoshopped first, and I have a feeling a girl wouldn't photoshop that fucking thing. I already fucking said you ignorant little deaf child, the pictures in the links were real! You want me to read all the fucking posts but you edited everything in and shit cuz Automatic knows you're a liar. How can you tell me the flash in the pictures werent bright?

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/21/spul2003.jpg
What happened to the contrast there SPuL? Huh?

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/21/spul2004.jpg
How about there, any takers?

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/21/spul020.jpg
Going once, going twice...

http://img1.imagetitan.com/img1/1/21/spul2021.jpg
Shut the fuck up bitch the flash was bright as fuck.
Old 07-22-06, 11:30 PM   #58
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lmao speakin' of that. click 3rd one. yea, you think I'm the one who made her look green? lmao I guess I must have a fetish for girls who are green tinted. lmao you're an idiot, she photoshopped that 3rd one, and she did the one I posted in the thread. Cuz that was the final one she took that she thought was best. She's not gonna edit any of the other ones if they aren't the right one.

also i edited them in with links dumbass.

and lmao AGAIN...

WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU SO MUCH? rofl get a life kid. Does this affect you that much that you gotta keep on posting in here? move on kiddo. From the the lack of intelligence from both you and auto, makes me think y'all same person..... OR just huge dick riders.

move on, kid. move on..... go back to RB and it's d/r votes.
Old 07-22-06, 11:43 PM   #59
Method

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™

lmao speakin' of that. click 3rd one. yea, you think I'm the one who made her look green? lmao I guess I must have a fetish for girls who are green tinted. lmao you're an idiot, she photoshopped that 3rd one, and she did the one I posted in the thread. Cuz that was the final one she took that she thought was best. She's not gonna edit any of the other ones if they aren't the right one.also i edited them in with links dumbass.

Lets start here, shall we bitch? Ok we obviously know you uploaded them...cool. I DOUBT she would've photoshopped the one posted as a pic. And wtf @ you calling us dickriders, you're still on the "I do text and I'm good at it, if you're against me then you're a dickrider" phase. DUDE, STOP, you bit from a joke okay, I think thats dumbass from you today. Now,...you skipped 3/4ths of my fucking post above yours. I said tell her to take a picture with no contrast, holding the same paper the same way, and I want you to upload it, and see the difference. And let me define dickrider. Dickriding is when you're on someone's dick obviously, and you praise him everytime he does something. OR, in your case, me and Auto arent dickriding you like the others, so I guess we're just dickriding each other, yeh? Sign off.

Quote:
and lmao AGAIN...

WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU SO MUCH? rofl get a life kid. Does this affect you that much that you gotta keep on posting in here? move on kiddo. From the the lack of intelligence from both you and auto, makes me think y'all same person..... OR just huge dick riders.

Why ask me if it matters to me? WTF does a game of checkers matter to you SPuL? Can you tell me? What makes you think people are going to be like, "Yo SPuL, werd nigGa y0u''z is c0ol y0." NO. I'm not one of your dickriders.

Quote:
move on, kid. move on..... go back to RB and it's d/r votes.

Look son, that was the old RB, that was when YOU were on RB. You want me to leave so I dont vote/argue against you again, just like you told Auto. You want me to go back to RB so your dickriders can hop on once again, (Nick Fletcher), and ride you till you bust.

This my friend, was my last post, have fun trying suck the life out of SPuL, Nick. The next post you make, will be the one where you argue with yourself, so take your biting ass back to the dumps. Piece.
Old 07-23-06, 12:00 AM   #60
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspicious
Lets start here, shall we bitch? Ok we obviously know you uploaded them...cool. I DOUBT she would've photoshopped the one posted as a pic.
lmao how the fuck do you know that? do you know her? no. so you obviously can't post what she thinks.

And wtf @ you calling us dickriders, you're still on the "I do text and I'm good at it, if you're against me then you're a dickrider" phase. DUDE, STOP, you bit from a joke okay, I think thats dumbass from you today.
lmao this comin' from the guy who said Nick was d/ring me first. hipocrite? I think yes. and yea, text is obviously the only thing I do. Audio is my main focus. and before you go to the stupidest comeback, I don't care wtf you think. save it. And yea, think what you want. lmao I don't care what some wack ass RB head thinks of me. If I did, I'd be up on RB d/ring all y'alls "RB LEgends" like they obviously do
Now,...you skipped 3/4ths of my fucking post above yours. I said tell her to take a picture with no contrast, holding the same paper the same way, and I want you to upload it, and see the difference.
whoa!! wtf you think I am? A magician? I can't just make a girl fuckin' come online just to please you. get real kid. next time she's on. I'll ask her to give me original pic, since she prolly won't have that sign still. and if she don't, i'll just ask to take another one.
And let me define dickrider. Dickriding is when you're on someone's dick obviously, and you praise him everytime he does something. OR, in your case, me and Auto arent dickriding you like the others, so I guess we're just dickriding each other, yeh? Sign off.
oh, shit I guess i should believe you. since you are a pro at it. my bad, dude. won't happen again

Why ask me if it matters to me? WTF does a game of checkers matter to you SPuL? Can you tell me? What makes you think people are going to be like, "Yo SPuL, werd nigGa y0u''z is c0ol y0." NO. I'm not one of your dickriders.
when did i say people would? and OBVIOUSLY this matters to you A LOT seeing as your last fuckin' 10 posts were in this thread. so fuck, it obviiously DOES matter to you, which is pretty sad

Look son, that was the old RB, that was when YOU were on RB.
actually I haven't posted on there since March 04, when I just posted for like a month and saw how gay shit was. and I'm speakin' about the countless RB heads i've seen come here, talkin' about LLL full of d/r votes. One of them being DaTruzhurts who recently came here, and said that about the voting. which I've seen is true. still to this day

You want me to leave so I dont vote/argue against you again, just like you told Auto. You want me to go back to RB so your dickriders can hop on once again, (Nick Fletcher), and ride you till you bust.
lmao is that best you can do? move on kid. move on. get a job or something son

This my friend, was my last post, have fun trying suck the life out of SPuL, Nick. The next post you make, will be the one where you argue with yourself, so take your biting ass back to the dumps. Piece.
THANK GOD!!! Finally. leave. stop makin' yourself out to be an idiot

like sausages nah mean?