RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > RV Crews > The B.E.S.T CREW
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-09, 12:55 AM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
^^^oh. a fiction reader i see...

...are there any magical unicorns or forest gnomes in that book too???

lol.

the supe

No, but there's you having sex with a hot chick... so yeah, definitely leans more towards the fiction department, eh?

lol

the nick
Old 06-02-09, 11:15 AM   #17
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 2F75 A58A

non-fiction...

the hot chick you referred to drives an eclipse. so does her sisters.

"discuss."

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 06-02-09, 04:15 PM   #18
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 967B 85BD

Personally I think this is a punk move. You said many times you didnt want a crew battle, then you bttled him with your alias and claim a win in the 'crew battle'.

but yeh, end a the day its funny as fuck!!!!
Old 06-02-09, 06:31 PM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPERVILLAIN
non-fiction...

the hot chick you referred to drives an eclipse. so does her sisters.

"discuss."

s.v.

Yeah, that's not an insult to me though. I don't drive an Eclipse, they're chickmobiles.
Old 06-02-09, 06:31 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
Personally I think this is a punk move. You said many times you didnt want a crew battle, then you bttled him with your alias and claim a win in the 'crew battle'.

but yeh, end a the day its funny as fuck!!!!

nah see, there was no crew battle really.. i just did this to try and rub it in and get him pissed.
Old 06-06-09, 02:56 AM   #21
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2D55 512F

on some reall shit all of u shut the fuck up u fuckin net heads hop the fuck off fags sittin hear gangin up on one nigga and over the net sry about bein net jumped murdah but my opinion i'll prolly be next lmao fuck it.
Old 06-07-09, 04:45 AM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ That's funny that you even consider yourself worthy of any kind of attention.
Old 06-07-09, 11:31 PM   #23
Fly-E
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
^ That's funny that you even consider yourself worthy of any kind of attention.

Thats funny you have been on here since forever and aint known no where else...oh wait besides other rap sites stfu if u wanna talk shit do it in a text battle whether a win or loss at least ur puttin up and if not than shut up fag.
Old 06-09-09, 03:42 AM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmfao @ this fag

i'm known in many places dude. all through my hometown and then several other places outside of it to. why? because i'm not a little faggot like you who sits on his comp begging people for a text battle. you fucking loser.
Old 06-09-09, 02:16 PM   #25
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 15D3 63C9

Quote:
lmfao @ this fag

i'm known in many places dude. all through my hometown and then several other places outside of it to. why? because i'm not a little faggot like you who sits on his comp begging people for a text battle. you fucking loser.

Are you really bragging about being known all through your hometown...

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 06-09-09, 05:56 PM   #26
Fly-E
Addicted

Thumbs down

Quote:
lmfao @ this fag

Thats funny that i was jus away for a long time and didnt get on once why'll you have sat on here since 04 and thats really funny how battleing on here aint real life and congrats ur known through your hometown!!! Thats fucking amazing dude when your known threw out 6 different states and have labels talkin to you and waitin for your album to drop come talk to me. Rapverse aint real life thats the problem with the older guys on here you jus cant seem to grasp that i have heard people audios on here but yet never heard them no where else. Underground artists cool thats tight but its funny how all u older guys think u no erything and eryone. lmao. You dont no nothin about me and either do i to you but at least i put up or shut up you guys stick to a dead ass site cus ur considered legends of the net wowwww thats fuckin impecible legend of the net lmao ur my fuckin idol. rolf stfu mane reality dawg if u been on here since 04 and in real life are only known threw ur hometown than ummmm reality check homie its prolly for a reason...let me think u aint that good lmao stfu. idc how many older dudes have ur back to me talkin shit. lmao it dont defeat the purpos that you guys will get so defensive and sensitive......why? ummm prolly cus its true cus if it wasn't true u wouldn't make urself bigger than wat u are lmao.
Old 06-09-09, 05:57 PM   #27
Fly-E
Addicted

I text battle for fun numbnuts lmao. i dont take it serious..like damn im 4-10 omg kill me its the end of the world stfu idg a fcuk lmao.
Old 06-09-09, 06:27 PM   #28
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly-E
Thats funny that i was jus away for a long time and didnt get on once why'll you have sat on here since 04 and thats really funny how battleing on here aint real life and congrats ur known through your hometown!!! Thats fucking amazing dude when your known threw out 6 different states and have labels talkin to you and waitin for your album to drop come talk to me. Rapverse aint real life thats the problem with the older guys on here you jus cant seem to grasp that i have heard people audios on here but yet never heard them no where else. Underground artists cool thats tight but its funny how all u older guys think u no erything and eryone. lmao. You dont no nothin about me and either do i to you but at least i put up or shut up you guys stick to a dead ass site cus ur considered legends of the net wowwww thats fuckin impecible legend of the net lmao ur my fuckin idol. rolf stfu mane reality dawg if u been on here since 04 and in real life are only known threw ur hometown than ummmm reality check homie its prolly for a reason...let me think u aint that good lmao stfu. idc how many older dudes have ur back to me talkin shit. lmao it dont defeat the purpos that you guys will get so defensive and sensitive......why? ummm prolly cus its true cus if it wasn't true u wouldn't make urself bigger than wat u are lmao.

>

[Fly-E]I text battle for fun numbnuts lmao. i dont take it serious..like damn im 4-10 omg kill me its the end of the world stfu idg a fcuk lmao[/QUOTE]

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-09-09, 07:10 PM   #29
Fly-E
Addicted

hahahahahahahahahahaha^^^
Old 06-12-09, 07:37 AM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

To LP... when you consider that my hometown isn't some big city but it still has over 100,000 people in it... and I'm known throughout by most.. its not as stupid as it first sounds.

To Fly-E... you really are stupid. and I just find your comments funny because you are yet another moron that tries to insult me by telling me i've been sat on this site since 2004. i joined then. there have been 2 occasions when I left this site.. the first for around 11 months and the second for more than 2 years.

I only have so many battles because I was around battling when battling was active and this site was full of activity.. with a great deal more than 20-30 members per day. so congrats to you on joining the rest who have failed at trying to use my join date as an insult.