RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Gimmick Battle Association
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-07, 12:14 PM   #16
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 2BBA 8C30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
No, the example I am setting is that you will win if you deserve it. If you don't vote then you don't deserve to win. I will set the example that if you don't fucking follow the rules you will be punished. Rules are rules. They will be enforced.

Don't think that you can fucking change them all the time just because you are a moderator. You fucking did this in the 1-2-1 League when you were a brief moderator in that. You fucking cheated to win. Stop being a fucking homo.

Lmao you blocked me? That's fucking pathetic.

And we're not changing the fucking rules, Andy's already said that if you vote in 8 battles the following week then your loss will be overturned and you'll get the win. Therefore, they were the original rules and there's no need to change them.

8 votes this week and the win is mine.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 12:15 PM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

You know what, actually... do what you want.

Its your league now. You can bend the rules for your own needs all you want. I don't give a fuck. This league won't last long with you being a fucking baby and fixing everything so that you always win.

Good luck with this, everyone enjoy your new moderator... Oneduh.. I mean Appocolyptik. Ah, who cares.. they are both fucking crooked as hell.
Old 02-16-07, 12:17 PM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Lmao you blocked me? That's fucking pathetic.

And we're not changing the fucking rules, Andy's already said that if you vote in 8 battles the following week then your loss will be overturned and you'll get the win. Therefore, they were the original rules and there's no need to change them.

8 votes this week and the win is mine.

Lmao, I just signed out idiot.

You are fucking gay. You cheated in the 1-2-1 to get wins and got caught. You are doing the same in this league, cheating so you don't lose.

You are fucking pathetic. You go on all the time about net battling not being serious and who gives a fuck about records... and then you go out of your way to get as many wins as possible and make sure you don't lose.

You are fucking crooked as hell.

I have nothing against Andy, he is a dope moderator. But Joe, you are and probably always will be a crooked moderator. Because of that reason alone, this league will fail.
Old 02-16-07, 12:17 PM   #19
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
You know what, actually... do what you want.

Its your league now. You can bend the rules for your own needs all you want. I don't give a fuck. This league won't last long with you being a fucking baby and fixing everything so that you always win.

Good luck with this, everyone enjoy your new moderator... Oneduh.. I mean Appocolyptik. Ah, who cares.. they are both fucking crooked as hell.

It wasn't even your league anyway, nor was it mine. We wouldn't have even got the forum if Datrus didn't get Strobe to make the change from LBL.

Text is pretty much dead anyway, if this league happened 2 years ago it would have been the pinnacle of dope. Now it's just too little too late, text is a dying art.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 12:18 PM   #20
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
It wasn't even your league anyway, nor was it mine. We wouldn't have even got the forum if Datrus didn't get Strobe to make the change from LBL.

Please, it was because of Stanza we got the forum idiot.

I can get a forum tomorrow if I wanted to.
Old 02-16-07, 12:20 PM   #21
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Whatever, I signed out to stop accusations of crooked modding. I'll just help set up and close battles from now on, and maybe if the league really gets going I'll sign in again.

Prosecuter will get a bye this week unless someone wants to be in two battles or someone else sign up and wants a quick battle.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 02-16-07 at 12:24 PM.
Old 02-16-07, 12:26 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

^ And when you sign back in, the crookedness will return.
Old 02-16-07, 12:46 PM   #23
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Quote:
^ And when you sign back in, the crookedness will return.

But until then, no more slander from you.
Old 02-16-07, 12:50 PM   #24
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1758 9E63

i'll just be quiet. i'm semi-cool with most people in this league at the moment.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 02-16-07, 12:55 PM   #25
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Okay just STFU boys n' battle. God damn, so much drama.
Old 02-16-07, 02:20 PM   #26
Pro.
Succès Facile!

IP: 9536 1DA1

why dont i have a battle??
Send a message via AIM to Pro.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-07, 02:32 PM   #27
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

sorry about that man, i'll give you one
Old 02-16-07, 07:20 PM   #28
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 9839 DB84

Ahahahahaha.

Anyway, DaTrus, you done any all time LBL mag stuff yet? And also, did you do a mag for the final week of the LBL?
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-07, 06:47 AM   #29
SwervEz
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 45F7 4F1F

ROFL

i win apoc

you lose
Old 02-18-07, 01:28 PM   #30
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C4B9 0FFB

I find the rule that if you vote on 8 battles next week you get the loss removed?.. how lame is that, so if you know that you arnt goin' to win the battle you are curently in you can just not vote, get the L, and then wait til' next week vote like mad, and get the L taken away, I dont care how much you vote that is just stupid, they should have to take the L no matter what!
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote