RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
accomplishment 5 71.43%
Just Me 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-04, 05:33 PM   #1
Just Me
New to RB

Just Me Vs. Accomplishment

IP: B243 29E5

Here are the rules nigga:
10-15 lines/
No crew votes/
no hate votes/
No D/R votes/
dont strecth ya lines/
Spit within 30 min./

Old 03-22-04, 05:34 PM   #2
Just Me
New to RB

P.S. First to 5 Votes wins aigh... Good Luck im checkin in..

Old 03-22-04, 05:43 PM   #3
Just Me
New to RB

Im getting "big-to-this-Fake", Tha way I *Pon-tha-Depriver* I'm known to "leave-clips-in-kids", im *Fond-wit-tha-fibers*//
But I leave this Bitch Gagging at his Own-Spits like Choking on Your Own Silivia//
Like *old-age detectives* your "stealth's peering" Wit fluids that discharge-from-your-eyes, by dirt, I leave your *filth-tearing*//
Cause im quick to have this kids hands over his Mouth faster than Catching-Yourself-Swearing//
"Accomp" getting ‘Ripped from the Toe Up’ like a ‘Bums Dressin Standards’!! Counting Down to his Loss, why’ll ur Aggravation is Growin//
I’ll ‘Bust ya Balls’ but ya ‘Castration is Showin’!! cuz my Punches got A.T. In Over his HeadLike a *Final Destination Moment*//
’Opportunity Knocks’!! I’ll Give ‘Trash to this Doorman’,while I *‘Write So Hot*’ u can use mah !!Note Pad for a Foreman!!//
*Battlin me* is an Honor!! So these Attacks’ll Torment and Leave u ‘Holdin ya Loss Close to Heart’ like *Mother’s who Go Back to Abortions*!//
I UpRoot ya Life, ‘Dilate ya Pupils' so this Herb can’t ‘See Perfection’!,, ‘Spit Heat’ till ya ‘Skin Boils and Burst’//
Claim u ‘Sparkin Gats’? but need an ‘Editorial First’!!,,Why’ll I Punch hard enuff to leave ya *Head on ya T* like a fukin Memorial Shirt!!//

Aigh thre ya go nigga!! post ya verse!!

Old 03-22-04, 06:28 PM   #4
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 2213 AC01

With no choices ya'll choose me da winner..like highschool prom elections...this bitches rhymes couldn't shoot for da stars witta sky high erection.../
steppin up to me..like a scale tellin ya rhymes overwieght none of em landed...chop off ya fingas hand ya the mic and beat ya "empty handed"..../
yo ass rhymin like prince-on-weed..hypaneted verses there...there-is-no-need...cuz ya multis dont exsist in dis ficticious-beat.../
dis faggot like shitty asian city's he does nothin but Bangkock..give so many handjobs dis whole website callin ya jon Handcock.../
my rhymes ingulf you then i break you in half just to "snap you out of it"...verses commin Te-Kill-Ya (tequila) so you joinen alchoholics anonoymous.../
kickenya in yo face wit my cleats cuz all you can do is "spit shine"...cuz you chew up yo old mother goose books and claim you spit rhymes.../
I'm "hot and ready' cuz like pizza places my rhymes leavin ya wit "little ceasures"...cuz i spit sin gotya cunvulsin like epileptic preachers.../
Old 03-22-04, 06:56 PM   #5
Daclassic
If thats what you thought

IP: C901 2A51

jus me: aight your structure was a little off...and punchlines i couldnt really understand well if u had any. flow was okay...ya vocab was okay too

accomp:...i believe this was an easy win due to that fact that your punchlines hit harder. and your structure i liked a little bit better...ya opener was great it kept me readin.

v/accomp

please return the favor and vote for my battles....guyver4mk vs dclassic and dclassic vs L.I. both are the the first page of front line jus run down the list
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic  
Old 03-22-04, 07:01 PM   #6
Just Me
New to RB

haha dag,, yall dont know a good verse when ya see one.. aigh ill still win with shit ass votes like that..

Old 03-22-04, 07:56 PM   #7
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: D5EA 4189

just me took this....close battle basically tied in almost everything except for enjoyment....n i felt just me's more....nice verses by both.....return the favor please......me vs daclassic.......
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117024

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.  
Old 03-24-04, 02:26 PM   #8
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

yo uppin for votes mofucka holla atcha boi i return da favor
Old 03-24-04, 03:09 PM   #9
Status
Ask About Me

IP: E3CA 7CA2

my vote is for acc. he took this one..

acc. you had better punches and your rymes were easier to read..your meta4s were coo but you need to work on yourr punches...but all in all it was pretty coo. not much to say you no wat you did wrong and how to fix it....7/10

just me..you was coo its just that your rymes werent all there..couldnt really follow the rymes..but i guess it was alrite..you need to work on your punches..meta4a and multies....most of all you need to work on your structure....

vote..acc.

Old 03-24-04, 03:17 PM   #10
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

yo still upppin for votes on dis i'll return da favor
Old 03-24-04, 03:20 PM   #11
[♡]_Fuck_you_ho
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡

IP: 4C8F 0F5D

Structure: Accomplishment
Flow: Accomplishment
Punches: Accomplishment
Personals: Accomplishment

Vote: Accomplishment

Nice Battle' ... Eazy To Say Over all Accomplishment Doe

Send a message via MSN to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho Send a message via Yahoo to [♡]_Fuck_you_ho  
Old 03-24-04, 03:22 PM   #12
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

yo thanx shawty still uppin i'll hit up yo battles
Old 03-24-04, 04:55 PM   #13
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 7C40 358D

yo uppin dawgs i;ll return da favor
Old 03-24-04, 05:40 PM   #14
Just Me
New to RB

lol this bitch ass beggin for votes...i def. had a beta verse,,, all you D/R's damn,,, yall jus dun get my verse..

Old 03-24-04, 05:42 PM   #15
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"

IP: 7C40 358D

bitch i aint beggin for votes we just need em look at ur verse you filled it with multis just so you it will somewhat rhyme dumb ass