RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-09, 11:32 AM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1660 C4FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Not when you factor into the equation the speed a target might be moving at. Whether they are uphill, downhill. Wind speed. Whether they are shooting back, which means you can't take your time to line up your shot. Not to mention, if it was a war situation you have to factor in your own mental capacities... I highly doubt you're gonna be Mr. Cool as a Cucumber when there is bullets flying and explosions popping off.

The targets were slightly uphill, range is outside so we have wind, and our targets can move on the range too.

I'm a shooter.
Old 06-22-09, 11:55 AM   #17
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 88FD 23C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
US marines are sissies

hahah, i know a marine, and that statement does not speak about him. not at all dude is nutty and could murder you for nothing in no time

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-09, 11:57 AM   #18
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_swagger
yeah jtr my boy was in for 8 years and said it was a joke smoked weed and got drunk all the time got in mad fights he said he did get sick training but as for what yall do

get drunk/high and complete drills he would be screaming at your ass telling you to do push ups if he didnt get out to go to school

if i was canadian i'd think about the army. america's about to go to iran hear soon and i know a lot of people that prolly gonna get killed for that. i'd much rather get the training and not have to risk my life for dumb shit.

my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-09, 01:21 PM   #19
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai Jack
The targets were slightly uphill, range is outside so we have wind, and our targets can move on the range too.

I'm a shooter.

Yeah, but I highly doubt that your targets were dudes sprinting across the battlefield to avoid getting blown up by the mass grenade and RPG explosions attacking the surroundings.
Old 06-22-09, 01:42 PM   #20
M&rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Yeah, but I highly doubt that your targets were dudes sprinting across the battlefield to avoid getting blown up by the mass grenade and RPG explosions attacking the surroundings.

yeah, that video game is hard

my reverbnation.com page
Old 06-22-09, 06:54 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

This is why I would always be a sniper. Stay hidden. Away from battle.

And pick little niglets off one by one.
Old 06-22-09, 09:15 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Being a sniper isn't as hollywood or safe as it's cut out to be man...
Old 06-23-09, 06:44 AM   #23
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 0113 B754

i woulda thought that snipers would be the first targets from a strategic point of view...along with medics of course

straight up if i was in control of a section i would be aiming to remove the threat of sniper fire and take out their medical staff so they have less chance of saving the enemy
Old 06-23-09, 10:15 AM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

sure, but i'm a sneaky ninja... they'd never find me.
Old 06-25-09, 07:18 AM   #25
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1DEB BADE

Quote:
one of the best in the world, yessir.

^^^^^^^^^^^lol u serious? canada lmao

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 06-25-09 at 07:21 AM.
Old 06-28-09, 11:27 PM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^ That’s stupid bro, you base your ignorant knowledge on mainstream media crap that you hear. You think the Canadian army isn't strong just because we don't have weapons of mas-destruction? News flash, that's what makes Canada one of the best armies in the world. We've never produced, manufactured or stockpiled any chemical or biological weapons and never will. We don't bomb innocent people and leave repercussions on their children’s children from all the leftover radiation. We don't distort the faces of infants with deadly gasses and it’s our duty to recycle and protect our environment. Yea we aren't as technologically advanced as some other armies like the USA and we don't have as good of equipment and land/air/sea vehicles as some, but what we lack for in those catagories we make up for in education and training. In fact the Canadian Commandos (they are to Canada what the Green Berets are to USA and what the Spetsnaz are to Russia; they're our special forces) are known as some of the best Special Forces in the world, and actually ranked higher than Green Berets. Did you know the world's longest sniper kill was executed by a Canadian? And by the way, the pattern that the American army and many other armies use around the world for their uniforms is called Cat Pad, and it was invented by Canada.

In World War 2 when the allied countries charged the beach, the Canadians made it the furthest and actually ended up so far ahead of every other allied country that they had to fall back and wait for them to catch up.

The Canadian army has the potential to be one of the strongest and most powerful armies in the world, but we aren't, because we choose not to be. We're peacekeepers, and our work is renowned worldwide. We're dedicated, educated, and trained. Don't get that twisted bud.

Last edited by Samurai Jack : 06-29-09 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-28-09, 11:31 PM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark
i woulda thought that snipers would be the first targets from a strategic point of view...along with medics of course

straight up if i was in control of a section i would be aiming to remove the threat of sniper fire and take out their medical staff so they have less chance of saving the enemy

Actually heavy machine gunners are the primary targets, way before snipers are. A sniper takes out one at a time with a magazine that generally has somewhere around 10 rounds, and fires semi-automatic or needs to cock the rifle back after every shot, which takes time. A C6 General Machine Gun fires 220 rounds from a belt and can devistate an entire platoon. When they hear the sound of a C6 machine gun from a mile away, they cry and shit their pants while you laugh and jizz in yours.

And no, the medics aren't targets either. Think about it, what do medics need to save people? Supplies. You want the enemy to use up their supplies. In war it's better to wound your enemy then to kill them, why? Because killing a soldier removes one person from the battle. Wounding them removes 3, as it's going to take two people to drag them away.

Last edited by Samurai Jack : 06-29-09 at 11:43 AM.
Old 06-28-09, 11:39 PM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

oh yea and by the way i'm bak on course til august, cheyaahh
Old 06-29-09, 12:08 AM   #29
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: C634 12BD

hey jack!?!

fuck you!

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 06-29-09, 07:43 AM   #30
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
And no, the medics aren't targets either. Think about it, what do medics need to save people? Supplies. You want the enemy to use up their supplies. In war it's better to wound your enemy then to kill them, why? Because killing a soldier removes one person from the battle. Wounding them removes 3, as it's going to take two people to drag them away.

hey thas actually pretty smart