RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Word on the street > Audio Assistance > Audio Talk
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-05, 03:14 AM   #1
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
anyone with studio quality

IP: 04E6 04E0

yo i need some collabs for my album and if your on my album and when i send it over seas to try and get shows i will make sure that OUR song gets played and i will try to get you to go with us to some of our shows.,,,,even if i got to pay to fly you there

word is bond
so yo who wanna do some collabs

i got people in my city who are down but shit always come sup and i know you all are always making songs so this is why i posted this theread
Old 09-10-05, 03:58 AM   #2
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 28AD 5545

do you have any links to any audio that you got?
Old 09-10-05, 04:18 AM   #3
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 04E6 04E0

umm yeah but its kinda old shit and i have elavated alot since then and it was all before i got my studio qaulity shit

but go to soundclick and search for

d j em sce

^^thats the name so do that then reply bakc in here
Old 09-10-05, 04:29 AM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

well ima check it out now. i jus wanna see what kinda things you rap about and what you sound like. but you from northern cali so you gotta be at least kinda good.
Old 09-10-05, 04:48 AM   #5
Implicit
-BTR-

so i checked your love and lust song. that was pretty cool. jus pm me the details of what kinda collab you wanna do and i'll get back at you.
Old 09-10-05, 04:50 AM   #6
-->.Eagle.<--
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 63A7 FE09

well...i dont have studio quality...but im down for any collabz...
Send a message via AIM to -->.Eagle.<-- Send a message via MSN to -->.Eagle.<--   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 08:48 AM   #7
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 09F9 682C

if you wanna collab with sum1 in UK let me know, im down, i got contacts here aswell if u wantin to do shows here n shit... just lemme know when i can be bothered searching, ill find ur shit lol
Old 09-10-05, 12:39 PM   #8
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: B6A7 7A3B

I'm down. Just let me know details.

PM or get at me on aim at rapdemon.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-05, 09:48 PM   #9
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 0962 9F75

yo implicit im guessing you got studio sounding music and that love and lust song was made only for my girlfriend so yeah..........

implicit fi you wanna collab pm me some ideas and im willing to do anything except for :money, hoes, and cars....i can do songs about strugles and shit and being thuggish and pimping becuase ive delt with all of those......but yo i would rather keep it with a hip hop touch

LEADY man im down for you and me to ruin the airwaves in UK......my cousin makes mad dope beats and i can get it all recored and all you have to do is send me your vocals but yeah yo we can talk about your connections in the UK.....but yo im tryna make money ya feel..........so i can get actual studio time instea dof buying all of this exspensive shit like ive been doing.....but yo really PM me with details on that shit about shows...

anyone else who poste din here i can collab with you but it might not make the album if its not studio quality but i can leave room on my mixtape

EVERYONE PM ME with ideas and shit....
Old 09-11-05, 04:52 AM   #10
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 0825 899A

well most of my stuff is more world issues and life. im not into that thug gangster cars and girls and money and clubbin kinda rap cause its jus plain stupid. so basically im down for anything other than that.
Old 09-11-05, 06:12 PM   #11
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 54B7 579F

lol word well just say the word and we can collab on anything im gonna get the beats so you can listen to them withen a few days and also if you have any songs that i can lay a verse on let me know, but for now yo we can think of an idea for a song and once we get the idea i should have the beats up for you....but yea man i hope we can decide on somthing dope..
Old 09-11-05, 06:38 PM   #12
Implicit
-BTR-

ha ha no doubt. umm basically anything other than what i listed up there. so i'll probly have a topic later tonight. and if you can, drop a verse to that I'm A King track. a basic 8 bar verse. and then send it to me. i'll post up the finished song. and jus flow on it. no main topic.
Old 09-11-05, 07:17 PM   #13
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 19CD 28AC

your making a remix? its that TI song right?

and i dont ahve the beat if that is what yoru talking about?
Old 09-12-05, 02:08 PM   #14
Status
Ask About Me

IP: 4680 6A89

^^word if you go tsome that i can have then let me know man in about 2 days im about to start rcording again, just got a real bad cough and cold type of shit.....so yeah

right now i wanna discuss topics

implicit: i dont wanna do no song with a famous beat, becuase then i cant put it on my album.......maybe my mixtape but ive already just about finished it..if you got anyothe songs that you would like me to lay a verse on then sure but i need to know what topic you wanna do for a song on my album
Old 09-12-05, 03:05 PM   #15
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 3240 794D

Status for your album > i dont wanna suggest anything for your cd. i would like to leave that all up to you. i mean it is your cd. the only ideas i have right now are either a story telling kinda song where you have to really pay attention in order to understand. or umm if you wanna get on a track if youre into that kinda love songs i can try one.

For Me > As for my CD i got a beat that was made by Apex Productions. its on his soundclick. its called Only What Your Hearing. something like that.

Chief > hook it up with a beat man.