RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-06, 09:29 AM   #1
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

Have you ever been robbed?

IP: FF51 96C1

Well I just came back from football and left my boots outside for the mud to dry and then went upstairs to have a shower and get changed. When I get down I discover that some fucking cunt has robbed them. I don't believe it, £60 fucking boots and in the 10 minutes I left them someone has fucking stolen them. My streets a respectable neighbourhood as well and some absolute fucking prick has had off with them.

And to top it off my fucking Dad has a go at ME for not being careful enough. I'm so pissed off I'm gonna go into town and rob a load of shit from the shops so society can repay the debt it fucking owes me because it's full of thieving cunts.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 09:32 AM   #2
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

you weren't robbed someone stole from you

but yeh that shit must be fuckin jarrin though for real

any suspects come to mind?
Old 12-23-06, 09:39 AM   #4
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: FF51 96C1

It's gutting to the max though, I mean some opporutinist just fucking stole them. My Dad's really pissed off with me too so he's not talking to me, which makes things worse. I was gonna go to this party tonight, but I'm too pissed off to now.

It's so fucking annoying, I'd just got used to them boots and had been playing dope in them, now I'm gonna have to get a new pair 3/5's through the Season.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 09:54 AM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Your dads right man...

You left that shit there n thats what happened.. Thats your bad.. Take it as a lesson n dont leave your shit lying around where people can take it......

If you wanna be mad then be mad at yourself...
Old 12-23-06, 11:39 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

LMFAO!! I know it is fucked, but it is funny.

But anyway, I thought you had like multiple pairs of boots.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 11:56 AM   #7
Compose

IP: 0F85 5D4E

2 guys tried to rob me at knife point once, i didnt have anything on me though cuz im broke as fuck lol so one of them was like "fuck it lets go" to the other one and they just left, but thinking afterwards they were pretty amatuer cuz they didnt even search me, they took my word for it that i didnt have anything lol i regret not fighting though that shit pissed me off afterwards

never had anything stolen though like if i left it around or w/e
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-23-06, 01:07 PM   #8
Magic5

IP: 2359 F6E7

I've never been robbed, but I had over $1,000 worth of CD's stolen from me 4 years ago. I had them all in a case and I left them under my seat in the car. Unfortunately, my mom forgot to lock the car so somebody opened the door, took my CD's, my sister's CD player and headphones and bailed out. Thankfully he left me one CD that was in my CD player. Ahahaha, that's pretty much when I said fuck this shit and started downloading CD's.
Old 12-23-06, 01:13 PM   #9
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3519 EEEE

I've been robbed maybe 2 times... once was my fault for being an opportunistic asshole... i was not too street savvy back in the day... i learned from that point on... got my street smarts on... the way i see it... it's just money... the shyt comes and goes... if a nukka really need money that bad to to rob somebody for it ya gotta figure one of two things... they either really need the money... or they're just some fuck head who does dumb shyt for no reason... kats like that eventually get what's coming to them... werd

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 01:17 PM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 2EDF D2BB

My friend stole my CD player, and I busted him but his mom lied for him. I also lost $20 cuz some dude went through my wallet while I was playing basketball. Left the $80 mp3 player though, which told me the dude was an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 12-23-06, 01:26 PM   #11
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

lol, 1 time i wuz sittin in tha caffeteria at skool, n this muthaphukka sits across tha table from me n pulls out a gun n says "gimmie yo money" im like "spicca i aint got no fuckin money, im a broke muthaphukka" then he like "oh.. ummm, then, gimme yo hat" im like "... fuuuUUUUuuuck U!" he just left, lmao.

n then another time, me n my brutha were home alone, it wuz like 1am, n i wuz watchin Jimmy Kimmel live, n my dogs started goin crazy, then my brutha runs in my bedroom and tells me that tha door wuz opened, which iz fucked cuz we keep them bitches locked. so obviously sumbody tried to break in. so me n my brutha each grabbed a luisville slugga n ran out tha door tryna find tha muthaphukka, n it wuz all black n shit, n i heard sumbody runnin down tha street, so me n my brutha ran after them yellin shit, but it wuz too dark to see where they went, so we just stopped n went back.

maaan, this 1 guy i know, hiz parents are hiz actual parents, but they have alot of foster kids too, n they each had an xbox or a ps2, n they got broken into, n they got fuckin ganked. im so jealous of tha muthaphukka that ganked them, he got like 5 ps2's n 5 xbox's and a game cube (which me n tha guy had already stolen from an old man -_-) lol, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!

Last edited by KOOL COL-B : 12-23-06 at 01:30 PM.
Old 12-23-06, 01:32 PM   #12
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 4030 2837

i never was robbed but someone stole an ipod outta my locker at school

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-06, 02:58 PM   #13
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

I've robbed alot of people.

that what we used to do in the day, bring a big shank and walk around robbing old people or teens.

or when kids pull out something to show off like "look at this killer herb" then we just take it. shits mad funny.

although i've never been robbed. I remember a time this guy held my friend at gunpoint and not me for his shit. i dont know why he didnt ask me for shit.
Old 12-23-06, 03:30 PM   #14
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

^u aint do shit. werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 12-23-06, 03:52 PM   #15
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

haha.

on the real, not gonna lie i was prolly the most scared their then ever in my life.

beacause it happened in halloween. when i was still a yung cracka. all these ppl came by with ski-mask who i thought were just trick or treating. but they mean't business.

they snatched my friends hat, and walked away, then 1 of the guys in that big group walked back and had a gat (first time ever seeing one) and was asking what we had on me. but they didnt ask me cuz prolly i was young back then and my friends were older than me.