RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-05, 11:03 PM   #18
Young Phrophecy
Re-Introducing The Underground

Text Record: 1-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: EF60 770B

ok.... but if hip hop isn't dying and you say it's "evolving" or "Transforming" then as you say it's "Transforming" in to something that hip hop should have never been about....i hate when you see videos like Lil'Flip's "This is the way we ball" and he's talkin a bunch a shit like ridin on 22's and people say that's "Original Hip Hop" and even tho those people are MOTHAFUCKIN RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It pains me deeply when that shit is said...cuz hip hop is getting more fans that don't know WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!! If people were more educated then that would solve questions like "How can an artist (50 Cent) make the biggest bullshit album and still sell over 20million copies?" You say not to stereotype but it's actually true....so..........fuck it....facts don't lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i'm 12 wut u gonna do bout it.... i had sex with your mom and your grandma !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Make an example of it and have his ass arrested, then throw his ass and jail, and then go visit him and peep him getting raped by huge black men, and then yell out, "WHO'S THE FAGGOT NOW?!"

That's Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-05, 01:07 PM   #19
Thassarap
.The Movement.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: 38EC B892

hip-hop ain't dead, dying, clouding, or any other shit like that
its CHANGING- any music genre doesnt stay the same forever, rap is no exception
Old 07-22-05, 01:09 PM   #20
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Phrophecy
in the game today hip hop is being clouded with the image of money and jewelry, bitches, weed, and, "gangsta shit"!

Take for example back in the original days of hip hop...it was a form of expresson and battles took place on the block....and it was all love....now they flood the industry wit fuckin money and wealth and who's more gangsta then who and shit. I wanna go back to a time where lyrics actually ment something and it wasn't just fuckin suburbian ass kids that are dying to be hood... lemme get ya thoughts

clouded????or u mean crowded......lol yea it is crowded.....yea too much wack artist like Dem franchis boys and some others but who cares that how it is.....

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote