RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-05, 03:16 PM   #136
Verbal_Pain
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B48F 5388

this thread is dumb

im not a rapper anymore,i elevated to a Lyricist
so no more Commercial Shit ima just come off Serious

VP [VS] Un-Fuck-Widable
Old 06-30-05, 09:22 PM   #137
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
please ill gramatix ur not in any fuckin military intelligance u still a brokeass bitch n my house got more fuckin rooms in it than urs has square feet so get the fuck outa here wit ur poor ass, nobody gives a shit how big r houses r. if u so smart they wouldnt have sent u to iraq they sent u there casue ur EXPENDABLE that means ur not worth shit jus like ur bank account. n i dont think i said nigger to u i believe my exact words were u r a broke black ass bitch. yeah that was it. haha military intelligence no wonder why we losin the war haha. only way ur car cost 40 grand is if food stamps could b exchanged at the car dealers bitch. haha please, comin at me wit a military salary man all that sand and heat musta fucked wit ur brain.

no time for kids... why would i lie about what branch of the army i'm in?... it seems that whenever someone proves a point to people like you, who don't know any better, you get all up in arms like somebody just attacked one of your family members or sumn.... YOU are the one who bought up material things... all i did was state the facts after your ignorant comments... and #2... to the guy who thinks i'm the one who thinks all blacks are hated by everyone... i don't think that... i never said that... i just gave a reason to "Don da dummy" as to why people have those kinds of views... his comments don't help the cause... it only perpetuates it further. He claims to go to this big fancy expensive school but if you go through his posts you can clearly see that his education is null and void. he talks like a 14 year old... i mean, how are you going to insult someone and can't even spell? look at his comments in teal... does that say "I have an education?" nope....this kid is really lacking the fundamentals of life... i hope he finally works out his issues and gets the help he needs... maybe a rubber room or something so that he doesn't hurt himself... i can back up everything that i've ever posted in this thread... when i ask the ignorant ones to back up what they say with proof they start coming at me with shyt like DOn saying "You're broke... you're dumb... my house is bigger than yours... my school costs a lotta money... " i mean, really, grow up!

and for the record... if you read my earlier posts i also spoke to my ignorant brothers and sisters about their comments... like i said over and over in this thread... ignorance comes from both sides... i know that we aren't the only ones who get hated on and i know that my people hate just as much as everyone else... this thread started by asking why we are "hated so much" ...not why we were "hated the most"... i expected intelligent conversation on this topic but some people are incapable of that... look at DON... 17 years old and act like he knows all there is to know about being black and never once been in a black man's shoes... i don't know what it is to be white.... i wouldn't even try... but i do try and understand everyone i come in contact with... and that's the real problem... no one takes the time to understand the next man... i work with all kinds of people from all over the world.. i have to learn how to accept people... they may save my life one day or vise-versa...

i ain't tryna get into a war of words with da lil homie, DON... it ain't really worth it... obviously, the truth hurts and he's showing his true colors with his off the wall comments... omma just let the folks of RV see what kinda person he is... he does a great job at exposing himself... no need for me to do it...

but i really do hope he gets some more insight in life to help better himself as a person... his vision is a little skewed right now... he'll see when he gets older and stops his childish ways

Last edited by Ill-Grammatix : 06-30-05 at 09:35 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-05, 09:26 PM   #138
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

for a gorwn man who dont have time for kids u sure spent enough time. ur the one sayin i dont have an education so i proved that i wasnt the brokeass that had to go in the army. u obviously didnt get a education or else u wouldnt have to join the military and u never proved anything to me except ur a broke blackass bitch whos upset cause bein a minority sucks. deal with it theres nutin u can do especially half a man like u who spends time on a rapboard wit kids man u pathetic. somebody needs to grow up and its u not me dam u got kids n u still on the net arguin wit ppl young enough to b ur children mayb ur mom and dad shoulda paid for ur school cause i can obviously tell ur proof public schools dont teach shit
Old 06-30-05, 09:30 PM   #139
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

damn u r one pretentious asshole i read wat u were sayin on the other page n i jus had to stop!@Don

this thread has gone way too far, i am totally against racism but ppl as a race get treated equally rite now in the world, if any1 doesnt get treated fairly its down to their perosonal attributes or the other person that doesnt treat them rite but I dont think that racism exists nowdays to the extent that it used to.......aahh well, the muslims definitely have it the worst these days anyway which isnt right either.....

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 06-30-05, 09:39 PM   #140
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: A1FA 2EF0

someone delete this thread and piss me the fuck off too often.
Old 06-30-05, 09:50 PM   #141
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: EF25 E8E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
damn u r one pretentious asshole i read wat u were sayin on the other page n i jus had to stop!@Don

this thread has gone way too far, i am totally against racism but ppl as a race get treated equally rite now in the world, if any1 doesnt get treated fairly its down to their perosonal attributes or the other person that doesnt treat them rite but I dont think that racism exists nowdays to the extent that it used to.......aahh well, the muslims definitely have it the worst these days anyway which isnt right either.....

see don.... people see you for waht you are... and there are plenty of folks with kids on this site... and uhhh... i was an honor student... i joined the army to protect scared people like you... some of us have what is called patriotism... my sister worked in the vicinity of the twin towers... my best friend was in the building next door when it collapsed... this shyt is personal to me... without our military you wouldn't have all the luxuries that you're braggin' about in this thread... people like me fought for that while people like you sat back and enjoyed the fruits of our labor... you wouldn't last a week in Baghdad... i did a whole year and lived to talk about it... i've seen things you've only seen in movies... nothing you say can take away from what we've accomplished in Iraq or what i've done in my military career... and my family as well as countless other Americans appreciate my service... especially when guys like you wouldn't even consider protecting your country ... yeah, i'm a grown man on the net with kids... but you're 17... a so-called grown man living off of mom and dad... on the net... difference is... i chose to make a difference in the world when most people only think about themselves... everything i do is because i WANT to... not cuz mommy and daddy said so... i live by my own rules... when you finally grow up you'll see that it takes a MAN to accomplish these things... looks like you're the one that's still stuck in "infantry" stages
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote