RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-06, 03:33 AM   #1
SerB
....S.....

Jesus is fake.

IP: 329A 17E6

seriously, people back then where unheatly hungry skinny weiners. and when you get to that state you start to see illusion like in deserts.

so all these people who "saw" jesus walk on water and all the other bullshit he claimed to do are crackheads.

and also anyone know Chris blaine? seen any of his shows?

he does those werid tricks like float in the air.... maby jesus had some tricks that people back then didn't beleive.

so stop the belief in jesus, that faggot is dead anyways.
Old 02-12-06, 03:39 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Wow ... wow...
Old 02-12-06, 04:10 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Jesus is not fake.. What IS fake is the church making up a bunch of lies about him to portray him as a deity when he was infact a human prophet that started a religion.

You have to realise that the majority of things the church says about jesus did not come from Jesus himself, but actually came from the currupted church many years past his lifetime to ensure there was an aura about the character of jesus in order to obtain the large following they have today.

See religious people are out for power. The majority of all prophets and mesiahs spanning accross history only ever use their power and influence for their own personal gain. These people are called false prophets. Jesus could not have been further from this.

Jesus wasnt even a Mesiah. It wasnt in his nature. A mesiah is a religious military leader, not a man speaking to his people in order to teach them and help them understand the world on new levels. That is the work of a prophet. See what people fail to realise is that the church do not teach the truth about Jesus or religion for that matter.

Religions in general basically use the name of a largly accepted prophet to become powerful and create jobs for people who preach the word of that prophet and often not only make false rules for their followers as a show of power, but also lie to the shit about their prophets and pretend that they were not human. Which just isnt the case.

Religions prey on the weak minded and give them a sense of belonging. Which is actually not a bad thing.. A lot of people cannot understand the world themselves and require to be told about things from other people.. But this does not make everything the church says correct. And a lot of people become so extremily attached to the church that they will defend it with their lives if nessecary.

But aside from that. Jesus WAS an extremily intelligent and well spoken prophet/philosopher and he acomplished great feats within his lifetime. Anyone who tries to discredit him based on proporganda spread by the church obviously doesent really know what their talking about...
Old 02-12-06, 04:13 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1A46 2126

It's David Blaine, and you're fucking stupid.
Old 02-12-06, 05:37 AM   #5
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
It's David Blaine, and you're fucking stupid.

stfu you faggot.

how am i stupid? its a opion you faggot. go jerk off.
Old 02-12-06, 05:38 AM   #6
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Jesus is not fake.. What IS fake is the church making up a bunch of lies about him to portray him as a deity when he was infact a human prophet that started a religion.

You have to realise that the majority of things the church says about jesus did not come from Jesus himself, but actually came from the currupted church many years past his lifetime to ensure there was an aura about the character of jesus in order to obtain the large following they have today.

See religious people are out for power. The majority of all prophets and mesiahs spanning accross history only ever use their power and influence for their own personal gain. These people are called false prophets. Jesus could not have been further from this.

Jesus wasnt even a Mesiah. It wasnt in his nature. A mesiah is a religious military leader, not a man speaking to his people in order to teach them and help them understand the world on new levels. That is the work of a prophet. See what people fail to realise is that the church do not teach the truth about Jesus or religion for that matter.

Religions in general basically use the name of a largly accepted prophet to become powerful and create jobs for people who preach the word of that prophet and often not only make false rules for their followers as a show of power, but also lie to the shit about their prophets and pretend that they were not human. Which just isnt the case.

Religions prey on the weak minded and give them a sense of belonging. Which is actually not a bad thing.. A lot of people cannot understand the world themselves and require to be told about things from other people.. But this does not make everything the church says correct. And a lot of people become so extremily attached to the church that they will defend it with their lives if nessecary.

But aside from that. Jesus WAS an extremily intelligent and well spoken prophet/philosopher and he acomplished great feats within his lifetime. Anyone who tries to discredit him based on proporganda spread by the church obviously doesent really know what their talking about...

Yes i do agree to this.

Also with all those new bibles its hard to believe anything now.
Old 02-12-06, 07:40 AM   #7
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6573 03CD

omg
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
wowowowowwowo...die

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-06, 08:05 PM   #8
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
omg
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
wowowowowwowo...die

wow @ you.

can you prove that this didn't happen?

no you cant faggot.
Old 02-12-06, 08:24 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

This thread is as ridiculous as the assertions made. But, the bible says not to give holy things to dogs. So, I won't even dignify this nonsense with a counter response.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-06, 08:28 PM   #10
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

They've found a casket with the name Jesus. So there was a person named Jesus, now whether or not he was the Son of God is the question. I believe he was, but I'm just telling you that your opinion is wrong.

Also, crack doesn't grow in the desert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-12-06, 08:47 PM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
They've found a casket with the name Jesus. So there was a person named Jesus, now whether or not he was the Son of God is the question. I believe he was, but I'm just telling you that your opinion is wrong.

Also, crack doesn't grow in the desert.

Do you have any idea how many people have been named Jesus over the last 2000 years?

In one arab country I remember they even banned it because they kept reporting on the news about terrorist suicide bombers with the name of Jesus and it was creating problems....
Old 02-12-06, 08:51 PM   #12
Black City
Light Weight

Text Record: 6-5
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 96FF A98D

you can believe what you believe, and i'll do tha same
Send a message via AIM to Black City   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-06, 09:27 PM   #13
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: 17A4 88FE

hahahaha

jesus is a weird subject
Old 02-12-06, 10:06 PM   #14
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Do you have any idea how many people have been named Jesus over the last 2000 years?

In one arab country I remember they even banned it because they kept reporting on the news about terrorist suicide bombers with the name of Jesus and it was creating problems....

He said Jesus didn't exist, so I was just proving him wrong. -_-

Also, supposedly they dated it to somewhere around 30 AD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-12-06, 10:22 PM   #15
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

This thread is as ridiculous as the assertions made. But, the bible says not to give holy things to dogs. So, I won't even dignify this nonsense with a counter response.

But aren't you supposed to honor your fellow man and all that? Did Jesus go 'these people do not deserve this'?