RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-06, 03:42 PM   #76
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
im not sayin i agree wit u in anyway i jus basically hav gotten the answers to the questions that i was wonderin wat your point of view was n im just agreein to dissagree its watever

I know...and still, BLESS YOUR SOUL...

cuz, it seems like after I answer these questions, I get asked them over and again as if the answer is going to change.

Neway...I'm not sweatin it...I realize that living for God means sacrificing what is natural...that's the whole point...If it wasn't then anyone could live any way they wanted to...

"Wide is the path that leads to destruction."
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 05:10 PM   #77
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 48AD BE9B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I've answered all of your questions at some point or another. But, let me answer them here, AGAIN.

First of all, let me address the issue of my sexuality, AGAIN.
I was not the first person to "out myself" on this site. Latinkitten holds that honor. I disclosed to someone on AIM that I was gay, then they fed her the information so she could "son me" in a battle. That = lame. So, she posted the convo on the board, and, VOILA, THA Q IS GAY. Sure, I could have denied it and said she made it all up. But, I really didn't care anymore at that point because none of the idiots who had anything to say were better than I am.

#2. As far as my sexuality is concerned and my belief in God...

Again, I don't have to validate anything to you Apexx. But, here's the absolute truth. Take it or leave it.
There are lots of things that are "natural" that the bible considers "morally wrong." Being "selfish" is a biologically natural tendency, yet the bible says "give." It's natural for a man to want to sleep with more than one woman, and yet the bible says, "do not fornicate." Therefore, me being tempted to be attracted to men, which the bible condemns gay sex, is no more of a SIN than a man who Fornicates, or curses (which the bible says DON'T DO), or drinks (WHICH THE BIBLE CONDEMNS DRUNKENESS), or loves money (WHICH THE BIBLE SAYS IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL), or is full of PRIDE (WHICH THE BIBLE SAYS IS A SIN AND GOD HATES). Saying that I don't have a right to be a Christian because I struggle with what I struggle with is asinine. IF that's the case, then NO ONE has a right to be a Christian because everyone SINS and does something the bible Condemns and says will land you in "hell". With that said, people obviously haven't read the 2nd chapter of Ephesians which says that "salvation is not from works, unless anyman boast." In other words, being saved by Jesus isn't somethng you earn from being good, it's a gift that you receive by ASKING and BELIEVING. Heterosexuals are not "better" than I am because they commit fornication with women instead of men. They are simply sinning in a diferent way. People's own ignorances, biases, and insecurities dictate that they make homosexuality a big issue when it's just ONE issue out of MANY in the bible. People talk about how God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah due to homosexuality. Well, they also fail to mention that God destroyed the Tower of Babel due to man's pride, which MANY people deal with.

#3. Why do I call people ignorant? Contrary to what you think, I don't call people ignorant when they disagree with me. I call people ignorant when they misquote scripture and use it to form their arguments. I call people ignorant when they say what I state isn't in the bible, when I can clearly quote it. Basically, I call people ignorant when they refuse to study the bible for themselves and quote what they HEARD growing up, which usually isn't true anyway. STUDY IT FOR YOURSELF.

Example: I told the story of how the dimensions of heaven, hell, and earth interact. I mentioned how demons and angels interact in the spirit realm. All of that is in the bible. JUST STUDY IT. But, someone came along and basically called me stupid for "making up these crazy stories." I called him IGNORANT because he obviously hadn't read the bible to know that those stories weren't being made up by me. Now, he might not BELIEVE THEM, but don't dare say I'm making it up. That's my qualm.

I feel that people use their hatred for homosexuality to project their hate/bigotry onto me. The fact of the matter is, my viewpoints are no more radical than anyone elses on this board. But, they see me as a "faggot" and so they decide to go hard on the i-net and be disrespectful. ehh ehh...Lemme tell you something. I am not impressed by the ignorance that's displayed here or anywhere for that matter. Most of the people on this site are open minded and cool with me about this and other issues. But, the few that are raging homophobes need to take their anger out on someone else. Tha Q is not a whippin boy. Then, because they can quote facts, they pretend it's all an intellectual argument. NO. They are simply assholes who've mastered the art of looking rational.

Nuff frickin said.

How did I KNOOOWWWW as SOON as you'd get into it, you'd IMMEDIATELY point your finger and say "he did it too" and look for other people to blame and judge. Damn man why can't you just own up for your own responsibility, instead of trying to look at other people and point at their shit. You spend more time looking outside at others than you do lookin at your self inside. Look at your own shit first.

From the way you play the blame game, sounds liek your concious is eaiting you alive man.

I'll stop asking these hard questions.

ADD to THAT you add like 17 extra posts and STILL ain't answer one question, just blaming and looking for faults in others instead of adresin YOURS!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 05:17 PM   #78
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Tha Q...calling Nos' alcoholism bad is basically the same thing as him calling your homosexuality bad...talking about lowblow...
Old 03-27-06, 05:58 PM   #79
Tha Q.
OYD

^^I agree. That was stooping to his level.

What Apexx asked is a valid question. Why would any rational person sacrifice what's natural to them to do what's counter-intuitive? It's called faith. My point is, his question could be asked to any Christian, not just me because I happen to be gay.

NO.

And Apexx, I'll leave you to your delusions. My conscience isn't eating me alive. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have an issue with these issues, you do.

Old 03-27-06, 06:09 PM   #80
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 48AD BE9B

Quote:
^^I agree. That was stooping to his level.

What Apexx asked is a valid question. Why would any rational person sacrifice what's natural to them to do what's counter-intuitive? It's called faith. My point is, his question could be asked to any Christian, not just me because I happen to be gay.

NO.

And Apexx, I'll leave you to your delusions. My conscience isn't eating me alive. I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have an issue with these issues, you do.

What ever you say Champ!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 06:17 PM   #81
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
What ever you say Champ!!

ditto.

Old 03-27-06, 08:41 PM   #82
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C622 51AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Its called a debate you stooge...

Maybe when you graduate from being a dumbshit you can join in too...:thumbdown:

its obviously not a good debate when motherfuckers start catchin feelings now is it? no, its not....n damn all yall r doing is saying the same shit over and over and over again...its mad gay...no one cares, not even yall about wut each other has to say.... this shit is gonna go on for fuckin everrrrrr....for the love of god jus let it end

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 08:46 PM   #83
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 246D 7E9E

Quote:
I've answered all of your questions at some point or another. But, let me answer them here, AGAIN.

First of all, let me address the issue of my sexuality, AGAIN.
I was not the first person to "out myself" on this site. Latinkitten holds that honor. I disclosed to someone on AIM that I was gay, then they fed her the information so she could "son me" in a battle. That = lame. So, she posted the convo on the board, and, VOILA, THA Q IS GAY. Sure, I could have denied it and said she made it all up. But, I really didn't care anymore at that point because none of the idiots who had anything to say were better than I am.

lol if I remember correctly, that was me. ~_~

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-06, 08:54 PM   #84
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

lmfao @ AAAAND another thing aaaand another thing etc.

but yea, i seriously doubt gays are automatically going to hell i believe if you're just good or whatever youll get into heaven, cuz like q said everyone has sinned already, if heaven went by the rules it said thousands of years ago then there would be literally like 40 people in heaven, if that...

i do from time to time do gay bashing shit whenever im bored as hell, i dont mean it literally and i do believe gays should have same rights as others as long as they dont try to hit on me , but werd, if you dont like q just say it you dont need to say shit like you're not getting into heaven faggot etc.

im only answering to that though cuz thats the only part from q i read was too lazy to read the rest lol

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus