RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-09, 10:30 AM   #1
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Unhappy one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen...

IP: 4DF4 7E1E

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...v8k6Z4Ix049d0Wo

may THE LORD right these wrongs.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-24-09, 12:08 PM   #3
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9E37 1EFE

thank god i didnt see the ruthlessness because i was reading the discription and when i read BRUTAL BEATING ON A RETART who was later found dead in a dumbster I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER!!

why would u look for shit like this?
Old 08-24-09, 12:16 PM   #4
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 3BCA 1D0E

W.t.f..........
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-09, 12:24 PM   #5
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurDaH187
thank god i didnt see the ruthlessness because i was reading the discription and when i read BRUTAL BEATING ON A RETART who was later found dead in a dumbster I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER!!

why would u look for shit like this?

^^^ i didn't go looking for it jackass. it happened to appear on a site that i visit on a regular basis.

i decided to ride out the vid because i couldn't believe what i had just read. i am not naive, i am quite aware that there is a lot of despicable shit that goes on in this world, but, when i see something like this happen, for nothing and just so happens to get swept under the rug...for 25 years, even though this footage exists, really disturbs me to the fullest. cops will bust a pot dealer for selling weed to a c.i. in a heartbeat, but, with video evidence of a murder/hate crime along with a subtle admittance to said crime gets ignored by the authorities sworn to "protect and serve" their "community".

i really wanted to hear what others had to say about this issue.

shit, if this footage gets circulated enough im sure that it will light a fire under some cop or d.a.'s ass. fuck it, maybe someone else who is willing to disperse karma/justice. there are wrongs...then there are WRONGS. this isn't just some petty crime, this was malicious beyond words. very sickening.

...the supe

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.

Last edited by SUPERVILLAIN : 08-24-09 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-24-09, 12:36 PM   #6
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

murdah...

...maybe if you close your eyelids hard enough and plug your ears-holes with your thumbs you'll be able to ignore all of the bad news that you don't want to digest.

maybe???

the supe

Old 08-24-09, 12:50 PM   #7
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
IP: 9E37 1EFE

im pushin keys fuck a land lord, my hits will make sure jessus ya new land lord when u land lord! so fuck off like dieased infested danm-whores
Old 08-24-09, 01:00 PM   #8
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

^^^ ummm, quite brash...but you're ass...and that's trash. <<< that's fact.

oh yeah...lyrical, miracle, spiritual, residuals...

*fears retaliation and runs away shook.*

the super

Old 08-24-09, 03:51 PM   #9
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 7784 2975

...wait what?rappin on rapverse?couldnt be..........................

n good thing yall described the vid cuz i sure as hell am glad i didnt watch that shit
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-09, 12:10 AM   #10
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: A8EC 3144

Ok ide be lying if i said that shit didnt fase me...cause it did.....but ive seen worse beatings than that...but being that it was a metally handicap man...that shits on a whole different level....and its crazy to know that it happends everyday to normal people...and hell even to animals too......but fuck....to a handicap dude....that shits gonna be on my mind for a minute..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-09, 12:35 AM   #11
Fly-E
Addicted

Text Record: 12-6
IP: 828B AC63

^word. wtf. i mean i can honestly say it jus fuels my fire even more. i mean who has the odasity to do something like that. I mean he jus kept goin and goin it almost seems like that shit was planned to happen to him unless he is and it went over my head. But them kids in there aint do shit. that was like devistating to watch on the real. I mean im sure we all think that it was goiin on and no one stepped into do anything about it cumon man give me a fuckin break. It dont even make me sad. it makes me pissed and nautious to my stomach. sup ur right people do need to see that shit.
Old 08-26-09, 07:35 AM   #12
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F8F5 1F78

danm that shit was fucked up dude being a black belt should have known when to stop..but the mentally ill dude knew a little something,but overall shit was fucked up.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 08-27-09, 03:44 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1660 C4FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyriclesolja
Ok ide be lying if i said that shit didnt fase me...cause it did.....but ive seen worse beatings than that...but being that it was a metally handicap man...that shits on a whole different level....and its crazy to know that it happends everyday to normal people...and hell even to animals too......but fuck....to a handicap dude....that shits gonna be on my mind for a minute..

you've seen worse beatings then someone who got beaten to death? Wtf did you see then, someone getting beaten to death, and then having their dead corpse ran over and pisse on? That shit was pretty fucking bad man
Old 08-27-09, 04:16 AM   #14
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Shit like this... doesn't even make me cringe anymore, I can watch it and have no emotions of grief or sadness or pain... i'm used to the vile world we live in and it's dispicable fucking pigs that inhabit it. I feel like I can be just as cold-hearted as these disgusting scumbags and laugh and have no remorse while I take a life away... i'd love to kill the majority of people living on this hell-hole, i'd slit your throats while staring into your eyes with a smile and sever you limb from limb and then bath in your blood... i fucking hate most of you earthworms..

That wasn't Karate, karate is self defence, and regardless the techniques he used was fucking trash that i've seen white belts perform better. I SPIT on your fucking fake black belt. That fucking punk got knocked down with a single kick from a fucking RETARD. A retard put up a decent fight against a karate "master". I would love to fight him myself and beat him to death with my bare hands and crush his skull under my foot...
Old 08-27-09, 04:36 AM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Funny thing is the video didn't make me feel any emotions of sadness or feel bad for the guy... the only thing I feel bad about is that I can see this sick shit happen before my very eyes and not feel an ounce of sorrow, and that makes me fucking upset... thats what this world does to you man, i cant even feel emotion when i hear a story of a kid being raped and murdered anymore..