RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Verbal Emotions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-08, 12:59 PM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

Battles Gonna be up today!

IP: 8F94 DD24

Dont forget to check in

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-08, 09:15 AM   #2
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: 611A A12A

first and foremost...i'd like to apologize to all of my crhyme family members. i am apologizing because i had to back out of the topical tourney, not because i wanted to, but because i had no access to the net for a short while due to complications that were out of my hands. i talked to talk and i told him to keep you guys informed, however, the other night, i heard that his computer has been acting up as well...so he hasn't been as active either. either way i am back. i am pissed at myself for not being able to make good on my word like i would have liked to, but i am even more upset at the fact that as an official crhyme representative, it was my duty to be there on the v.e. front lines mashin' for my sinners. i hope that y'all can accept my apology. for those of you that know me...you know that i'd do anything in my power to never let you down. church.

also, all apologies to dabs and the rest of the other battlers in the tourney as well. word. aim high. keep up the good work gentlemen. much respect.

one love...

...the supe, c.s. '08

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.