RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-12-03, 07:18 PM   #16
PostMan

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B69 4527

To have the name cnice.. you're pretty mean..

But seriously you do need to work on your shit mad dog. Soundlike u used 2 tape recorders. And your lyrics was not that bad its just the way youu flowed seemed kinda off. Beat was wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to low. keep working at it.
Old 08-13-03, 12:40 PM   #17
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

Text Record: 1-4
IP: EA80 148D

wow i dont kno wut it is, i kno c-nice is hatin cuz i turned his wack ass down, but i dont kno wut to say to yall, i mean i was freestylin, if u was lissenin, i didnt write nor nothin mayb das y it was off, my lyrics was not bad??!?! lissen to it again, i kno some parts was aight but my punchlines... wow.. but look everybody do me a favor b4 u lil internet thug critics start hatin, lissen to some real shit, yall on too much eminem and westcoast garbage, lissen to http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/bcassidymusic.htm lol first lissen to the RADIO- i get high freestyle, then lissen to the track with yung wun called Bring It On , then you can criticize my shit... yall niggaz mann... let me not say sumthin i shudnt, end up gettin banned an shit... just lissen to that shit b4 u ever criticize sumthin again, das dat real shit, im bout dat real shit, anythin i say i done it, yall some blockbuster, internet thugs, yall lissen to gangsta music then put ur version to it, das wut yall do, fake bitch asses, most yall grew up in the surburbs all ur fuckin life, see fabolous or eminem, pick up a mic and start rappin bout bussin guns and dealin coke, more than half of yall would be too scared to live that life, matterfact more than half of yall dont need to live that life cuz u got mommy or daddy givin u everythin u fuckin want, yall think its cool and shit gettin shot or shootin sum1, yall watch movies an shit like yea i can do that, let me not talk bout the shit i done an seen bak where i was, yall niggaz wud start shittin ur briefs lol i been on this site for over a year now, b4 they had records an shit, its been almost like a waste a time, if it wasnt for Ruthless helpin me meet my girl Hottie, me an her, feel like we married already lol, but yea if it wasnt for dat dis shit wudda been a waste of time. I mean from the time i was here in the beginnin of ive become a much better in everyway, but it wasnt from dis, i used to be on this shit like everyday, now im on dis like every other month, i just become tired of the fake thugs and the regular bullshit dat goes on around here, kids in member pictures tryna pose hard and shit like wtf... dont get me wrong there was bout 5 or 10 real niggaz on here includin myself... but yea im done wit this. shit was funny tho.

Last edited by Shotta : 08-13-03 at 12:45 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Shotta   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-03, 12:50 PM   #18
PostMan

IP: 6B69 4527

here is a tip. Dont post your garbage expecting to be praised. Post it to get critisism and advice. To say im hating and listen to to much eminem and shit is one of the dumbest things you can say. and kid ive been in 69 underground FREESTYLE battles.. so dont tell me how a freestyle should sound ok? second kid where do u live huh? suberbs? Do you know where i live? south central los angeles. Have you seen training day? you know where he goes to his girl's house on the dead end street with all those bloods? i lived their for a while. right off crenshaw. I dont live to far from their now. So to say i just watch movies and dont speak from real life is ignorant. So speak on facts. no one is hating on ya shit. that track was not that good period.
Old 08-13-03, 01:33 PM   #19
C-NiCe

IP: 9223 1A6E

Quote:
Written By Shotta
Quote:
anythin i say i done it, yall some blockbuster, internet thugs, yall lissen to gangsta music then put ur version to it, das wut yall do, fake bitch asses, most yall grew up in the surburbs all ur fuckin life, see fabolous or eminem, pick up a mic and start rappin bout bussin guns and dealin coke, more than half of yall would be too scared to live that life, matterfact more than half of yall dont need to live that life cuz u got mommy or daddy givin u everythin u fuckin want, yall think its cool and shit gettin shot or shootin sum1, yall watch movies an shit like yea i can do that, let me not talk bout the shit i done an seen bak where i was, yall niggaz wud start shittin ur briefs lol i been on this site for over a year now, b4 they had records an shit, its been almost like a waste a time, if it wasnt for Ruthless helpin me meet my girl Hottie, me an her, feel like we married already lol, but yea if it wasnt for dat dis shit wudda been a waste of time. I mean from the time i was here in the beginnin of ive become a much better in everyway, but it wasnt from dis, i used to be on this shit like everyday, now im on dis like every other month, i just become tired of the fake thugs and the regular bullshit dat goes on around here, kids in member pictures tryna pose hard and shit like wtf... dont get me wrong there was bout 5 or 10 real niggaz on here includin myself... but yea im done wit this. shit was funny tho.

you want a doggy biscuit cuz of this bullshit you just said....please homie dont make me laugh....everybody goes through sum shit in they life...as far as what you said....WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH THE CRITICISM ON YOUR RHYME?????????????? its true wat postman said, people like shotta be on sum ignorant shit like "oh i been through a lot of shit in life and i'm from the gutter, i doubt people in this website went through the same streets and same violent bullshit"....bitch you must not know nothing about life......i'm not even gonna get down to the facts, but you just made yourself look like a real FAKE NIGGA!!!! OnE

I'm Ghost...
Old 08-13-03, 01:38 PM   #20
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 4469 C7BE

im not just talkin bout my track im talkin bout niggaz on dis fuckin site i had to deal wit, postman i wasnt just talkin bout u when i sed dat shit, im takin bout almost every1 in general, c-nice i dont give a fuck wut u think that made me look like, i hate tryna express shit on dis fuckin typin cpu shit. but fuck it, nobody gonna understand wut im tryna say so fuck it, yall will see me soon tho.
Old 08-13-03, 01:45 PM   #21
C-NiCe

exactly...why would you even try to be talkin to everybody, actin like nobody here is like you and seen shit that you've seen....please, you aint expressin nuttin to nobody, you just talkin that "oh i hope they read this, and maybe i'll get sum respect" SHIT.....and trust me i aint hatin on you, i just speak wats REALLY REAL....OnE

I'm Ghost...
Old 08-13-03, 01:50 PM   #22
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

Quote:
Originally posted by C-NiCe
WOW....this shit was GARBAGE.....one of the worst tracks i have ever heard in my life.....this shit made my ears bleed....hahaha....nah but seriously...wat were you thinkin when you made this track....delivery was OFF, FLOW WAS I DONT KNOW WHERE, and concept of the song was just..............nevermind.....i give this a 1/10....HONESTLY YOU NEED WORK......OnE

I'm Ghost...

fam dat aint hate??? lets be fa real, i dont need respect from nobody online, i got my respect out here and my bregrin dem in jamaica, fuck i care bout respect on here.
Old 08-13-03, 01:58 PM   #23
C-NiCe

wat i said was 4real.....its not hate.....that track was really garbage.....i doubt i'm the only one that thinks the same way......i know half of the people dat have heard this think the same way i do, but just put it down in different words....FUCK DAT I SAY SHIT STRAIGHT UP....WHETHER YOU SHIT IS HOT OR FLOP....ITS NOT HATE....believe me shotta cuz you gotta nothing to hate on....can't hate on your lyrics cuz you got nuttin...just my opinion, and i could careless how you take it...OnE
Old 08-13-03, 02:06 PM   #24
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

you gotta be a super sick emcee to think that was garbage, i wonder if you got anythin out... if you do drop the link, cuz wow u must be sick beyond belief to be talkin the way you talkin. lets not get shit twisted here, dat was my first freestyle track it was light, but it wasnt garbage, but i wonder you got some shit out tho, if you do let me kno, ill let u kno if you better than me or not, if i think you are or mayb close to me , then you can get your wish and we can battle, unless you dont want to no more, but if i think you not better than me... then you kno. drop your link if you got one.
Old 08-13-03, 02:35 PM   #25
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

was really good c-nice, drop dat link, i see you still browsin the thread...
Old 08-13-03, 06:52 PM   #26
C-NiCe

IP: 9E30 19F5

www.soundclick.com/itssoreeeeeeeeeeal

THATS wats really good....just remember, the internet is bullshit....i dont really put my effort on to makin songs to post them here....i already explained that to sum faggot already (MR. LEGEND)....there is a reason to why i dont go all out when i post songs on here....but whateva....let me know wats crackin....One

i never said i was super sick...but beyond this internet shit...i am NICE

I'm Ghost...
Old 08-14-03, 02:50 AM   #27
GzuS

IP: C9E3 41C0

that freestyle was garbage, and yes, i eard it, fuck, when ya collab wit someone, write somthin, dont make ya boys shit sounds worse connected to your "freestyle"...........
Old 08-15-03, 05:37 PM   #28
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 4172 54D1

aight on the real dat song was for fun, freestylin is not one of my strong points, but its watever, its not dat serious, c-nice u aight, if this was a year ago i wudda battled you lol u get wut im sayin but yea look i can see u kinda nice an got some potential... but u wudnt want it, trust me.
Old 08-15-03, 05:41 PM   #29
C-NiCe

IP: 0FFA 6CD4

Quote:
By SHOTTA
Quote:
but u wudnt want it, trust me.

You can't be serious...listen if you wanna battle then just let me know whats crackin my nigga.....i like this...a man with ego, stands by his word.....JUST HOLLA BACK WHEN YOU READY TO TELL ME WATS GONNA BE POPPIN OFF....1

I'm Ghost...
Old 08-15-03, 05:52 PM   #30
Shotta
ThA BaDmAn Is HeRe NoW

IP: 4172 54D1

aight you wanna get ripped lets do it , imma go set up the thread