RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-03, 10:50 AM   #1
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Week 4 Assignments!!! (everybody)

IP: CB38 DF07

tired of laziness....u people need to do this shit to up ur skills.......and to give IJL a respectful name......don't let me down........

S.M.L:
post ur verse against spliviticus....i know u wasn't able to get on last night or u would have....but the due date was by midnight last night.....but he can't say u no showed unless u post it by TONIGHT...because he did not post his until almost 2 in the morning today...therefore he would also be counted as a no show.....also try to get ur posts up 25+ and get one text battle goin in the next week.....

Da Joka:
u will be doing a collab with me and Syntext.....get at me on AIM for details on topic....it will be text......and call out ONE HERB....don't care who it is....just make sure they are weak so u can elevate ur skills to the level u used to be at......get ur posts up at least 25+ in the next week.....

.:dirty loCC:.:
u will decide the topic for the IJL audio collab...i'm laying this on u because u seem to know alot of other audioheads...and have more experience in audio than any other IJL member.....try to decide a topic and tell everyone what it is and how long they need their verses to be in the next week......and get ur posts up 30+ what it is now.....

4Fifth:
i see ur around 60 posts....which is very good....ur being more active here than u was at HHAP.....so.....battle someone with less than 100 posts.....but not near it....(i.e. 80 or above) and get ur record up at least by one....and get at least 25+ posts in the next week.....

**~SynText~**:
callout TWO people who are weak.....check in the front lines for whoever u please.....so u can up ur record...vocabulary....punches....and most importantly decide what type of style u want to stick with.....get the collab me, u, and joka are doing done....get at me on AIM because it will be a lil' bit diff.......also give a topic and get the collab with u and Killa Beast goin.....and get ur posts up by 40+ in the next week......

~ProPaiN~:
i know u like to battle the big people....but this site is shady with that shit right now.....so just battle TWO people with less than 100 posts for fairness in battle......and when u get ur post count above 100 battle who u please.....try to get ur posts up to 100+ in the next week......

xHellEvatioNx:
get TWO battles with two people that have less than 100 posts for fairness.....start being active or i'm going to place u in the inactive list......if u can get ur posts up to 50 in the next week than i will not put u in for inactiveness......

InvaliD:
get Two battles with two people that have less than 100 posts also.....so u can shake off some rust and rip some ass......also....try to get u and Mistake's audio up in the next week......and get ur posts up to 75+ in the next week......shouldn't be hard......ur already hitting around 40....that's an average of at LEAST 6 posts a day.....

Mistake:
try to get the collab u and InvaliD are doing posted..u will be the one to post it......and i want u to do ONE text battle...u used to be good at it....see if u still are....make sure that u SHOW UP and battle someone with less than 100 posts for fairness.....and get ur posts up to 30+ in the next week.....

Killa Beast(BTC):
get the collab with u and Syntext goin....get at him on AIM.....i'm sure u may already have his contacts or vice versa......get ur posts up to 80+ in the next week.....and make an IJL siggy if u can.....find a pic of an EVIL looking clown.....and U fix it up the way U think it should look.....

If u are on the Inactive list for more than two weeks...and can not give good reasoning of y u are being inactive....u will be cut.....no bullshitting....it's gettin sad to see 4 people on the inactive list...and all are ill and a valuable part of IJL.......this starts exactly now.....because of u being inactive u will not recieve assignments due to it will not be completed......if u have been given assignments and they are not even attempted for two weeks straight...u will be placed on the inactive list also......don't have time for lazy asses....and if ur offended by that.....then ur a lazy ass.....and u know u will be placed in for inactiveness...i'm trying to keep shit as straight as possible.....so we can become established and not have nearly as messy forums.....

Inactive list for IJL:
1. Zell
2. Ether
3. Inkonspikuouz (will not be cut due to good reasoning)

^^u all have two weeks....to either give a good excuse of y ur being inactive.....or get active.....

peace
4:20

Last edited by Xtreme Diagnosis : 09-07-03 at 03:33 PM.
Send a message via AIM to SmokaJoka. Send a message via MSN to SmokaJoka. Send a message via Yahoo to SmokaJoka.  
Old 09-05-03, 02:42 PM   #2
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

lmao werd^^^^^^^^

Old 09-05-03, 02:48 PM   #3
Mistake

IP: EB3D F085

Listen to this kid? can i get a please? i hate text battles...wtf is tha point in text? aint got no real skillz im strickly audio kid-o. now ill battle in audio

Old 09-05-03, 03:31 PM   #4
.:dirty loCC:.
New to RB

IP: 725B 87E5

^^^then battle in audio

Send a message via AIM to .:dirty loCC:.  
Old 09-05-03, 03:52 PM   #5
**~SynText~**

IP: 4577 CD9A

batle battle batle lol

Old 09-05-03, 04:14 PM   #6
Da Joka
BANNED

IP: 399E F0FD

u know im here an i already got my battle set up if da kid fully excepts
Send a message via AIM to Da Joka Send a message via Yahoo to Da Joka  
Old 09-05-03, 04:48 PM   #7
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: CB38 DF07

Quote:
Listen to this kid? can i get a please? i hate text battles...wtf is tha point in text? aint got no real skillz im strickly audio kid-o. now ill battle in audio

^don't ever call me kid again....i asked u to do an assignment u and InvaliD claim u are already doing....and if u only do audio fine by me...do an audio battle...i see u already made a callout.....

peace
4:20
Old 09-05-03, 09:23 PM   #8
Killa Beast(BTC)

IP: 1A2E E198

WHat The Fuck You All Are PIssing Me The Hell Off I Am Active I Check On This Site At Least 1 A Day I Fel A Lot Of Bs Is Being Throw At Me WHat The Fuck Is Up
How You Going To Say Iam Inactive When You All See Me Post Every Day
I Recute People
Made A Collab And GOt Crew Collabs On The Way
Come On Smokka Yea You Call Me A Slaker But Do I POst Every Day
You ALl Kep Leaving Me Out Off Stuff
Am I Missing Some Thing
I Do Every Thign Except Battle But I Mean Damn Is It That Important

Old 09-05-03, 11:20 PM   #9
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

ayo killa wanna collab holmes i got the beat and all if you want to then holla at me

Old 09-06-03, 01:45 AM   #10
.:dirty loCC:.
New to RB

IP: 725B 87E5

damn so muCH tension goin on...lets Chill an hold hands for a moment dunn

Send a message via AIM to .:dirty loCC:.  
Old 09-06-03, 01:52 AM   #11
~ProPaiN~
BANNED

IP: CEF5 716F

GANGSTAHHHHHH TIME TO KILL SOME HERBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Old 09-06-03, 02:07 AM   #12
**~SynText~**

IP: C1DA C961

look someone is hyper ayo peep my audio peeps lol

Old 09-06-03, 10:52 AM   #13
Da Joka
BANNED

IP: 581F 6ADF

drop a link foo

killa i think he means not active as far as u aint postin insanely LoL an calm down dawg u IJL an we aint beefn
Send a message via AIM to Da Joka Send a message via Yahoo to Da Joka  
Old 09-06-03, 04:38 PM   #14
Mistake

IP: CB70 0F47

Ayo titan says, that he is gettin his computer here soon like this weekend...so give him a lil time

also mah battle in audio tha cat has bout 300 posts...buuuut ima still battle him..im a lil rusty it will make it fair on him. lol
~WoN~

Old 09-06-03, 05:09 PM   #15
Killa Beast(BTC)

IP: A603 380E

WOw Damn I Aint Posing Instly BUt i Mean Damn I Do When I Can
I Post Like I Alwasy have Almost

YOu Iam The Collab Crack Head Drop A Topic And WE On

What Hurts Is The Fact That I Get On Every Day And Talk To At Least 1 or 2 Of You Every Day but YOu All Didnt Say Shit

Fuck It Just Drop A TOpic