RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-07, 08:40 PM   #1
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Battle Ranking System

IP:

I think a ranking system would be nice, just to see where we all stand here, could be calculated by W/L, no shows, or whatever criteria would be best to judge each individual battler by, like an automatic system, i thought the battle stats feature would be better but honestly, its useless, and im sure you know it. For the sake of the site, it would be a great asset, im sure it would light a fire under some asses, atleast mine, because i strive to be the best at everything. But also it should be taken into account that battle records alone shouldnt mean youre at the top i mean i see some people have like 5 battles a day, and every line sucks, maybe a battle "ranking" system would be nice, you know, like "Users rated this battle 5 stars", or "Users rated this battle 1 because it sucked", and each star or point would be used in the actual Ranking along with wins losses and other things, ect, im sure you see where im going with this, anyway, a reaction or implementation of this would be sick, for the future of the site on a whole

I dont mean to sound ungrateful, but some of the features added just plain suck, like the "Rappers" thing, yeah it was cool for about the first week, than it got gay, and really, its no benifit to those who use it, atleast in a musical sense, right? No hate, just love, anyway just my $0.02.