RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-05, 01:28 AM   #1
A-grade
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
Tape Runs Out/Road to Tyranny

IP: 89A1 46E9

It's been a while since i bothered posting on this site, but i got 2 new tracks so check that shit out:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/agrademusic.htm

Leave feedback
thanks.
Send a message via AIM to A-grade Send a message via MSN to A-grade   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-05, 08:43 AM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 80C5 FF8A

Road to tyranny -- Shit dont sound bad man, I know your working on an underground style which I can feel but I dont think at the moment your shit is very mass appeal type music. Your vocals arnt bad, needs better quality but thats more or less the same with everyone that raps on our level.

Tape runs out -- I like this track, its real creative and you pulled it off well. So props for that, your voice sounds nicer on this track than the other one.

I think that your underground style is good.. But remember that it can only take you so far when your not making mass appeal music. You got a sort of hard-core hip hop type feel to your lyrics and delivery. I think its good, but I really cant see these songs being played at a party or in peoples car. I know you really hate commercial party music so this stuff probably works for you but I cant help but feeling that hard-core underground shit gets played really fast.. I think that youll start to understand that as you try and bring your music out into the public and start selling cds..

I'm not saying that commercial hip hop artists have the right idea, because I recon that most of them are fucking idiots too.. But you wont get a large fan base from only doing these type of tracks.

Go check out the track I put down tonight and drop me some feed.

Last edited by Nostradamus : 02-20-05 at 08:46 AM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote