RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-06, 09:19 PM   #1
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

Ideas For Next Season

IP:

This season is wrapping up and soon we will have a new champion. Another season will be starting up shortly after this one.

The quality of competition in this league could have been better this season and there were some no-shows. Other than that, I think this first season since restarting the 1-2 league has gone well.

I want to know from you guys though, since this is run for you. What changes should be made for next season? How can we make this league better? What did us mods not do well? I'm very open to criticism and am looking for ideas. They can be as creative as you want, just throw them out there.

I really haven't thought of much other than inviting lots of other good heads into this and possibly cash prizes. What do y'all think?
Old 09-30-06, 09:28 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

I think overall y'all did a good job. well modded. Only shit is mags. Like believe it or not, mags are huge part in getting people to join and making people remian interested. And having it up on time every week, nah'm saying? Untold my nucca and shit, and I know he had his issues lately to deal with and shit, but y'all should have like two writers or a back-up one or something, nah mean? We still haven't even had a play-off one.

but besides that, you and L.I. saved the 1,2 from how badly flash was running it. nigga was killin' it. You and LI brought it back nicely. and this ran pretty good. so props on that. good shit

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-06, 09:30 PM   #3
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP:

Werd..............

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-06, 09:34 PM   #4
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Word, I agree with the mag thing. Untold, do you want to keep writing mags next season or just pass it off to someone else? Seems you had a lot on your plate and writing mags was sometimes too much. They do take awhile to write. I'd know because I've written many of them.

Also, Untold, I know u were willing to front cash for the LBL and Kempo didn't want it. I would though, lol. Would you be willing to offer some cash next season? I think that would do wonders for our recruiting efforts
Old 09-30-06, 10:18 PM   #5
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

I'll put forth that nifty suit I got on in my avy. Better than nothing right?

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-06, 11:23 PM   #6
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

I just realized that today is saturday, not sunday and that i was supposed to wait another day to close battles, lol. Oh well, there weren't any matches which I believe were close enough that they would have had their result changed in a day.
Old 10-01-06, 07:23 PM   #7
Texxus
The Rise

IP:

have a voting jury for next season...an honest one!
Old 10-01-06, 07:29 PM   #8
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

I've always pondered that idea.. the idea of having a designated 7 battlers (and 2 backups in case someone disappears for a week) being the only people who vote. Here's my thoughts on the idea.

Positives - The people that would be voting would be the ones who have a better idea of what is played, forced, or dope. Newbies wouldn't be controlling battles. It also should ensure that every battle gets at least 7 votes.

Negatives - Guarenteeing that the same 7 people will vote on every battle is not as simple as you might think, and that is a lot of battles for each person to vote on, even if each battle isn't that long. Also, it might start making people write more towards the style of the voters rather than what they really think is dope.

This is definately an idea I'd consider, what do you guys think?
Old 10-06-06, 06:04 PM   #9
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP:

Uppin for opinions
Old 10-10-06, 11:42 PM   #10
Possible
Flyweight

IP:

So this is 4 lines over here?
Old 10-11-06, 12:01 AM   #11
Possible