RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-04, 08:28 PM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Arrow Ten Things U Didn't Know About Talented

IP:

Talented is a unique case but I'm a break it down for you all

1. Talented is a in the closet faggot, here's my theory.
A) Tha Q made a thread about his gayness an talented ended up having the most posts in that thread as well as the longest threads.
B) I am a strait man an why would he want to talk to a gay guy that much if he is strait? Put two an two together I think we've got Elton John's cousin here

2. Talented has no life between yesterday an today he's got like 50 posts in less than 24 hours, thats seriously sad. I don't need a theory on this one, his actions speak for themselves...lmfao

3. Talented obviously has no friends offline, thats why he fucks with everyone here cuz his real life sucks. Anyone that takes the time to breakdown someone's punctuation mistakes online has no life.

4. Talented's mom neglects him, my theory on this is he saw LK a older woman an wanted some attention from her cuz he can't get it from his mommy .

5. Talented drank from his momma's breast til he was 12, my theory goes back to correcting people's grammar. Only a real cornballish, dickheaded, Boob would do some shit like dat, its really sad *violin plays in background*

6. Talented has no balls, my theory he talks a lot of shit online but avoids cursing on the net, if that ain't a dick wit no balls I don't know what is.

7. Talented was molested as a child, this is obvious because he avoids problems with males. Now LK wouldn't battle him but a lot of males offered to rip him an he got scared an ducked them. My theory talented is scared of any man that has balls because he doesn't have any.

8. Talented learned to rap by listening to Aaron carter, he likes to properly pronounce his words an spell them correctly. All real rappers are the exact opposite not only does that confirm that he's a cornball, but it shows that he's from the quaker family, jus like aaron carter.

9. Talented follows a thailand diet, over in thailand they actually eat bullshit. My theory only thing that comes out of talented mouth is bullshit, so he obviously has a stomach full of it.

10. Talented fantasizes about sex with Michael Jackson, theory well when u put together he's gay, has no life, no friends, he's neglected, breast fed til 12, has no balls, been molested, learned from aaron carter, eats thailand food. He sounds like every kid that is soon to be raped by him. don't be surprised if you see his picture on the neverland hall of fame for most times fucked by MIchael Jackson.

This has been your breaking news bulletin with Triple_N
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote