RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-08, 07:50 AM   #1
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Crotona park Jam last night

IP: C0F4 B5AE

Shit was off the hook!!!! All the pioneers rocking like they used to back in 73 two turn tables and Microphone getting down in the park... Everybody who laid the foundation of the game was there... just like the Zulu Anniversary's ive been to... except this shit was soooo dope cuz i actualy got to see these cats in there element... the way it all started... you know what im saying ... the atmosphere was ELECTRIC!!! Grandwizard Theo kicked off the night on the 1's and 2's .... followed by Caz and Raheim ... Melly Mel.. Tony Tone, Special K from the Trech 3 ... Schooly D... i mean the list goes on and on and on the entire ZULU family was in the house rocking out... SHIT WAS OFF THE HOOK...

not to mention the connection i made last night cuz of my pops who used to Rock... he saw an old Female friend of his and she remembered him from all the Jams he used to throw in Queens... anything going on at the time was cuz of my Pops cuz wasnt shit jumping in Queens as far as these types of events back in the days.... see my pops came up / went to school wit all them cats... Cold Crush , Furious 5, you know... it started out in the Bronx and my pops brung it back to Queens as far as throwing Jams... i didnt even realize the amount of Juice my pops got... So in short .. cuz im starting to ramble... I met a publicist through my Father and now i got VIP access to all the Hip Hop Events going down .... HOLLA AT ME IF YALL EVER IN NYC.

World Peace

-Don Tito Bronsky

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-08, 03:54 AM   #2
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 890B A334

I may just have to take my R&R leave in NY......I hope the wifey understands
Old 08-03-08, 01:03 PM   #3
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: ADE9 81EA

Lol word man. Keep up the good work. I Remember back in the day I was always wondering how will I gain connects. Then I turned 18 and started going to clubs and what not and it soooo easy along as you got good peoples skills.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote