RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-04, 04:39 PM   #1
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Audio Forum...

IP: 70EC D981

....Is dying again. Why don't people vote on the battles in there anymore? we got some tight battles going on and people are seriously sleeping. Not even that, the song forum never jumped off. I try to make a point of checking the songs forum at least once every day.....do you? Support you fellow RV members that are trying to improve their audio skills and leave some feedback.....you would want us to do it for you
Old 08-13-04, 04:40 PM   #2
SPuL™
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 33-6
Audio Record: 6-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4C6B C700

^weerd. NEeds to get more active.
Send a message via AIM to SPuL™   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-04, 04:42 PM   #3
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: 5104 E24D

^ fuckin agreed.. its ok im porlly gonna go to a audio based forum and just text here i dunno yet.. depends what really good with the audio forum here

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 08-13-04, 04:47 PM   #4
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Yeah....I was having those feelings too......actually, I don't really do text anymore, so I would probably just not do anything here
Old 08-13-04, 04:48 PM   #5
SPuL™

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
Yeah....I was having those feelings too......actually, I don't really do text anymore, so I would probably just not do anything here

lol same here. Text is so wack now. So I don't like it no more. But SPitfury told me they havin' an audio tourney on Old RB comin' up where winner gets money and shit, and everyone can enter. So I'ma start goin' there now.
Old 08-13-04, 04:51 PM   #6
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

I've been over there for a while as Kon Quest cause my old account with Enygma has too many battles opened on it. I did their audio league last time and it only lasted a couple of weeks due to no shows......they have a habit of not letting audio leagues last...
Old 08-13-04, 05:00 PM   #7
SPuL™

yea, but there tourney should be good, cuz it's for money. They jus gettin' some sponsers for it.
Old 08-13-04, 05:06 PM   #8
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Yeah....I'll try it, but they got some cats that are serious about audio over there like Syntax and Alkatrax that will probably own......or atleast get lots of DR
Old 08-13-04, 05:16 PM   #9
SPuL™

lol yea, tru. But atleast it would be good elevatin' wise. Cuz you can hope for good feedback for yo verses. lol
Old 08-13-04, 05:39 PM   #10
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

Yeah.....there leagues and tourneys are great for giving feedback. It's like a requirement in a league over there, like if you don't leave good enough feedback, a vote will be taken away from you or some shit like that......that's how it was last time I think
Old 08-13-04, 07:34 PM   #11
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 5572 2B68

Well there are alot of places that are desperate need fo mods to organize it. But i guess admins dont want to do anythang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 08-13-04, 08:32 PM   #12
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

^^^ Already in the processes......hopefully
Old 08-13-04, 08:44 PM   #13
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: CCAE A7E8

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
lol.. and this is the reason why me and cprogress don't put in any type of rules that involve linking to other threads that would require manually checking stuff... remember on RB before the credit system was put in? I think they had people linking to battles where they had left feedback too. They also limitied the number of active battles to 2 and had like 6 mods checking everything. I can't remember if they also limited the open mics. Either way in 6 months, RV has surpassed RB in the number of new threads being created by 2x and more with most of them being in open mic and front lines and are now tied with them with the number of daily active users. Quality-wise the stuff posted may not be as high as RB's, but if people are coming back daily and posting and are relatively happy, it's all good.

So basically allowing more than 1 open mic would encourage people to write more. As for the good votes/feedback, in the perfect world, everyone will leave perfect feedback and always return votes, but I've learned that will never happen so when I am/was modding open mic and the other text/audio forums, I figured any feedback is better than no feedback. But whatever.. run it however you want....

....he's talking about having mod's and making rules & stuff like that he really just wants it free.. .. but damn we need some supermods to bann spammers thats te only thing i would argue with but thats gonna have to be later with people he trusts.

Strobe replie to me today in a post lol.. he auctually said lol.. anyway...
the biggest post i seen him post... this also means....... that he doesnt want much mod's on this site.... so thats another thing i dout he will be modding much people but i'm sure he'll mod a few more probably be like a 2-3 month gap though.
I mean i got modded on august.. and i was talking about being a mod on may thats 3-4 months.... so i dont know really , i dont run this site.
But alot of people who say we need more mods are higly unlikely to be modded . . anytime soon but people who just ignore the topic are the people who will be modded before anyone else..

it's amount of activity.. the it's quailty/maturity of posts..

So..if you go around saying AYO HOMEY FUCK YO YOU PIECE OF MOTHAFUCKING SHIT OVER some stupid reason..... and he see's it errm... well yeah.. lol....
i do get mad & i'm normal like idiots who provoke me or start beef for stupid
reasons.. but i've stoped making beef..... so yeah thats what i wanted to say.

oh yeah we need an audio mod immediatly.
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....

Last edited by Masked : 08-13-04 at 08:53 PM.
Old 08-13-04, 08:48 PM   #14
Enhance
Seriously , I'm i`ll man.

IP: CCAE A7E8

oh and I belive mods can ask for to make mods in the same forum if they need help . . but i think the people who help them cant see employee forum so there not real mod's im not really sure.. but me and LoT dont really need anybody else there... when there's like 10 other forums with no mods so that would be pointless
Password Aka The Masked
2nd Moderator on Rapverse Ever
Not quite legendary yet....
Old 08-13-04, 09:21 PM   #15
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Enygma: i just want to thank you for being one of the few who listen to mine and seventhirds collabs in the song forum, and i agree with you. Audio is really important and if more of us listen and vote, leave feedback, then all we can do is benefit from it, in fact i'm going in there right now and voting.....peace

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*