RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-05, 05:54 PM   #46
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

Errr, not a split personality sweetness, its called sarcasm, you are plastic, your font or anybodys font for that matter does anythin but turn me on....an as for the rest of it, its prolly lame ass insults, just shut the hell up, drop the arguement an read your pm, an before everybody says shit, its not an apology ta her, i just dont need you little brown nosers on my caseabout this shit, when i made 1 lousy ass comment

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-05, 06:05 PM   #47
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 34D2 D886

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeman
hmmmmm....

Once again

Never mentioned your talent

An i always did say, you look alright but ya not my type
didnt i?

Like i posted up there

You need sex, you are so damn tense an at just font too........

...Ya man'z not pleazing you huh?

lol, an i am glad ta see am irritating you, but its good ta see your insulting me back, not doin a very good job cause ya sayin ''i'm whack''....which means nothin an i'll take iton the chin babygirl, but you dont seem ta deal with insults too well, if you dont care about what i said, why you PMS like this?

Calm down little girl, your embarrissing yourself....

ha ha lmao uhm no.. i dun have pms aight... i'm tired of people sayin shit about me that they dun even know whether or not it's valid.. and you keep switchin lanes, first you sayin i'm this next you say i'm that... i'm not embarrassin myself if you noticed yet.. you come off real confused in here.. and why does a female alwayz "need" sex when she mad.. if a nigga gets pissed off, you don't be like dawg you need to fuck that hole in the wall.. you just be like o well i c y u mad and blah blah blahhdy blah.. but no, since i'mma female i automatically need sex, get yo sexist ass outta here, you alwayz talked to me like i'm fuckin lower than you.. in back then, you act like you chillin then when i dun say sumthin u "expect" me to say (that other girls on this site may have said to you) that makes me "not down to earth".. like i said before you don't KNOW me so how about you launch off that.. .......................

----to your latest comment----
errr? no........ you shut the hell up, now you gettin pissed cuz i jump on your case.. stfu.. and i'll answer the private message when i dayum near please OK, you dun run me so stfu talkin to me, caray.. and quit tryna be sarcastic, you come off more lame than you do tryna insult me. Get off me.
Caray, estes puntos...
Old 02-14-05, 06:10 PM   #48
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

i never once insulted you, just read the last comment thing, i made comments, that i feel were totally in reason, i said you looked plastic, so what?
i said you aint my type, so what?

you an your little internet groupie boyfriends need'a hop off mine, if you could handle insults an not think because your a female you should be treated diffrently, then we wouldnt be having this discussion right now, just cause all these dudes think ya some kinda lil kim meets hurricane G, with ya supermodel plastic pix an ya little rhymes that you prolly pre-write, dosent mean you wont get insulted from time to time, or have comments you wont enjoy, uhmmm........

''Take it like a man an shake it off damn''....
an i'm sure all these fellas would love ta see you ''lift ya skirt up'' babycakes...

that is all for now

Got things ta do, dont reply, just think about what i said, an take it on the chin

Peace !

Old 02-14-05, 06:17 PM   #49
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

you just being real dumb right now, goodness... can't even be "real" wit yo ass... you steady tryna diss folks but number 1 you have no pics on here, number 2 u have no audio.. and your text (of course you prewrote and it's still just what it is..) therefore, you need to quit takin it to the chin and up your game.. don't give advice and you not even up on yo shit.. that's the whole point, ok.. is it that hard for you to see someone doin good shit on here? when somebody succeeds at one thing there's alwayz somebody sayin otherwise and you that one.. another attention getter? you got it.. *claps* now take a bow, throw ya hands up or sum shit.. bye..
Old 02-14-05, 06:21 PM   #50
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

i never said i should be treated differently cuz i'mma a female... lmao goodness you can't read lines correctly.. sex ain't a dependent factor i dun give a shit if u a he-she i'm sayin, you dun have to make "sarcastic remarks", sayin lift ya skirt and all this other bullshit, and riders and all that.. if i had so many goddamn riders than i wouldn't have a battle still open for 2 months.. point blank period.. just dun talk sumthin u dunno about.. i dun care if u dun like how i look i STATED THAT A WHILE AGO.. u just talk str8 out yo ass, like i said if you dunno me, keep thinkin what you thinkin.. if u not gon battle, then shut up. fa real..
~Lady~
Old 02-14-05, 06:23 PM   #51
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 888C 2BD4

dope if you wanna battle me set it up 10-12 lines, ill be back on wednesday

HAPPY VALENTINES LADY FIYA
Old 02-14-05, 06:23 PM   #52
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: AA0C 18AC

"Fatmans Getting Naked...stop the drama"
Old 02-14-05, 06:25 PM   #53
....Gone....
I walk & walk over you

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 56B1 4C65

She look good, but i seen better....................

dq overall is whoa!
Old 02-14-05, 06:26 PM   #54
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

i didnt wanna even reply ta you

But you are more stupid than you come across as

1. i have pix, posted them around the site when i first came on here....nothin but positive feedback
2. i have NEVER Pre-wrote anything in my life, i admit, now an again if i see somthin on tv, an i get an idea for a punch, i'll save it too my message archive on the cellphone, but i have never pre wrote on here thank you very much
3. if i battle you right here right now
An any of the dudes who posted hate comments towards me in this thread vote, or any of there aliases, do you agree that they will be dq'ed even if well explained an you'll tell strobe that?

holla back....

Old 02-14-05, 07:07 PM   #55
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Dopeman... Do us all a favor, and shut the fuck up...

kthnxbye
Old 02-14-05, 07:10 PM   #56
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

i would love ta be in your sig too........
With that little white lady, on that little bed, with her little legs spread, sayin ''Dopeman, put that thing in my belly dude, cause you totally rock''....i love me a white girl, a cute white rocker girl, y'all cant fuck with that

*Leaves the thread*

Old 02-14-05, 07:21 PM   #57
Cekret
43-7-33 KO's

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 93C0 D1DD

Fuck Everybody In THis Thread Except Lady Fiay Socrates And Kon, Nuff Said
Old 02-14-05, 07:23 PM   #58