RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-04, 03:34 PM   #1
Willy Dexter
Flyweight

How wack is Dreamcast...

IP: B6B2 3C4D

Do you like apples? I mean seriously?
Some fags that browse RB original but are too scared to post see that the original RB made a crew to go to other sites and take them over. So some bright fellow comes up with the idea to copy them and have RB relaunched do the same exact thing except(heres one little detail) relaunched has no one dope to rep them. Damn, now you wonder why that its called "original RB". LMAO, and "Dreamcast" goes to sites that are wack and can not win a battle if they're life depended on it. How cool is that? I just realized that Dreamcast is basically everyone who was banned from RB original. How do you like dem apples..
Old 07-18-04, 03:44 PM   #2
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

afraid to post?.. are you serious... man drop this damn nerd net bullshit.. seriously.. you starting to get on my nerves with the nerdy "stop stealing my idea" shit.. Grow up. Period.

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-18-04, 03:49 PM   #3
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 269D 0C24

i'll tell u what's wack.....the fact that u took the time to come here n make this post,

oh,and that i beat rb original's "LEGEND" chrit.....so did several other ppl on this board......
so let me point out who's on rb original

1.chrit is supermod,under aliases a good amount of ppl beat him on relaunched,barely anyone did over on original, cuz over there he only gets dickride votes on his battles ,cuz he is barely mediocre

2.kryogenix is also mod,here he is laughed at HE MADE AN AUDIO AS A FEMCEE FOR GOD SAKES...
relaunched CLOWNS HIM....original makes him a MOD...go figure

3.fat snowman bitch AKA ICEMAN187,AKA DIFFICUL-E ...i dunno wtf he calls himself now.......he got clowned on relaunched when he posted his pic,n noone would even let him in a crew.........on original....he's had his own,prolly has his own now...........

fact is,yall praise and take in all the rejects............and a good amount of ppl come here from original,get beaten then say RELAUNCHED IS WACK..n run back to original...................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-04, 03:54 PM   #4
Willy Dexter
Flyweight

Grow up? FUCK YOU, bitch.

Yeah you are afraid to post, period.

How can you tell me to grow up when just to draw attention to this pitiful piece of shit you completely copy the whole fucking thing.. And come up with a name which is so fucking retared like all the other crew names on this site. "Dreacast"? the fuck is that? That gay ass game that they don't even make any more? come on.. Genesis means the beginning or the start... Dreamcast means a bunch of fags eloping together.

STFU, you suck any way

don't waste my time again..
Old 07-18-04, 03:56 PM   #5
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

not surprised u didnt reply to my post ^^^
Old 07-18-04, 03:57 PM   #6
Willy Dexter
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
i'll tell u what's wack.....the fact that u took the time to come here n make this post,

oh,and that i beat rb original's "LEGEND" chrit.....so did several other ppl on this board......
so let me point out who's on rb original

1.chrit is supermod,under aliases a good amount of ppl beat him on relaunched,barely anyone did over on original, cuz over there he only gets dickride votes on his battles ,cuz he is barely mediocre

2.kryogenix is also mod,here he is laughed at HE MADE AN AUDIO AS A FEMCEE FOR GOD SAKES...
relaunched CLOWNS HIM....original makes him a MOD...go figure

3.fat snowman bitch AKA ICEMAN187,AKA DIFFICUL-E ...i dunno wtf he calls himself now.......he got clowned on relaunched when he posted his pic,n noone would even let him in a crew.........on original....he's had his own,prolly has his own now...........

fact is,yall praise and take in all the rejects............and a good amount of ppl come here from original,get beaten then say RELAUNCHED IS WACK..n run back to original...................

LMAO, bitch go get your tubes tied..

Is it one of those days where you have ya tampoon behind ya ear and you can't find your pencil?

I highly doubt that Chrit tryed at all on this site..

And Kryo and Iceman are fucking rejects just like you..

And i didn't come over just for that post..

We all came over to end your ego's..
Old 07-18-04, 04:01 PM   #7
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

tampon line as a comeback....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

OH YEA,GO RIDE CHIT'S DICK A LITTLE HARDER.........."oh he didnt try" BULLSHIT...believe me he tried,especially against me,he cried like a little bitch to the mods n had like 10 votes taken away as unexplained....ha,i still won 5-1
he battled restricted TWICE,i guess the 2nd time he thought he'd prove he's better....DIDNT HAPPEN....
then he made aliases n lost under that too
BTW,UR PRECIOUS LITTLE CRIT TOLD PPL HE WAS PART BLACK ROFL.....he lives in a fantasy world kid.....

if kryo n iceman are rejects there,THEN WHY THE FUCK IS KRYO A MOD? WHY IS ICEMAN HAVIN CREWS UP ON THERE N PPL JOIN?

silence.....

RB ORIGINAL=DICKRIDE
Old 07-18-04, 04:03 PM   #8
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

u wanna say RELAUNCHED aint original...

then why does rb original have the MOST PREDICTABLE NAMES IN THE WHOLE WORLD? will s.unyu,talen ted,willy dexter..........ALL THE FUCKIN SAME....u can always tell an original member ....WACK NAMES,WACK TERMS,DICKRIDE...that sums up original
Old 07-18-04, 04:03 PM   #9
Crossword
yawn

IP: 06D4 9403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Dexter
LMAO, bitch go get your tubes tied..

Is it one of those days where you have ya tampoon behind ya ear and you can't find your pencil?

I highly doubt that Chrit tryed at all on this site..

And Kryo and Iceman are fucking rejects just like you..

And i didn't come over just for that post..

We all came over to end your ego's..

Im sorry to say, but Chrit tried... Time and again... He was beaten. And if you look back to his battles on Original, they dont look any different.
And LK has some great points, You're original... 'gods'... Come here because they think it will be fun to 'clown us' then they have to suck up the 'talent' they had off the gorund with straws. C'mon kid... Be serious.

do your research.

Send a message via AIM to Crossword Send a message via Yahoo to Crossword   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-04, 04:05 PM   #10
L.I.
Miss Me?

Text Record: 61-14
IP: 4289 77F4

Seriously...yall are wack....we've beaten your best....quit crying...and grow a set....

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-04, 04:05 PM   #11
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: 504E AF26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Dexter
Do you like apples? I mean seriously?
Some fags that browse RB original but are too scared to post see that the original RB made a crew to go to other sites and take them over. So some bright fellow comes up with the idea to copy them and have RB relaunched do the same exact thing except(heres one little detail) relaunched has no one dope to rep them. Damn, now you wonder why that its called "original RB". LMAO, and "Dreamcast" goes to sites that are wack and can not win a battle if they're life depended on it. How cool is that? I just realized that Dreamcast is basically everyone who was banned from RB original. How do you like dem apples..

If your were banned from original RB....
It wasn't because you were wak or cheated...
It was because you didn't lick all them Mod's apple's your referin too...
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-04, 04:06 PM   #12
Willy Dexter
Flyweight

I wasn't riding Chrit..

You're the one that seams to be stalking him and obsessed with him..

LMAO he posted his wrestling pics, so everyone knows he ain't black..

And Kryo is not a mod.. he is and has been banned from RB

And Iceman don't got a crew you dyke..

If he did then it failed in less then a week
Old 07-18-04, 04:09 PM   #13
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

wow Rb original are full of conceited ass net nerds...i mean...bannin people for posting alot....what the fuck is that shit...and dissin up the weak and sendin them here? fucks with that......trust me...dont make me come oevr there and rip all you kids in audio..LOL i spit on original fuck ya'll

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 07-18-04, 04:09 PM   #14
Willy Dexter
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
u wanna say RELAUNCHED aint original...

then why does rb original have the MOST PREDICTABLE NAMES IN THE WHOLE WORLD? will s.unyu,talen ted,willy dexter..........ALL THE FUCKIN SAME....u can always tell an original member ....WACK NAMES,WACK TERMS,DICKRIDE...that sums up original

Talen Ted is wack and he copied Give Ted

The Only reason you knew i was from RB is cuz i started talkin bout dreamcats as the bitches they are..

The fuck is Latin Kitten

Who the hell wants to be a wet back cat?!

Bitch know your fucking roll
Old 07-18-04, 04:10 PM   #15
Register
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 6C47 FBC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
Seriously...yall are wack....we've beaten your best....quit crying...and grow a set....

lol, L.I. i do hope your playing hahahah
Send a message via MSN to Register   Reply With Quote