RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-04, 01:49 PM   #271
:.Faceless.:
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 456D 2E0B

only one peep would know would be ...tenacity... because my second name i had banned cause peeps kept fu8cking wit my name and mi first i forgot what it was but i have alias other then tenacity....and those aint gunna be given out

lol
Old 07-21-04, 01:53 PM   #272
MetaPhysik
Run Bitch......Ruunn!!!!!

IP: EE7A 8918

Dreamcast is gay, that's why it's being deleted. Even if we had everyone in our roster battle original we'd still lose. I don't understand why people try to hide it, original is better than this site. I'm not saying I'm in love with original, it's the site has more skill. But this site is more fun, and has better things and is laid out good. But I like both sites personally.
Old 07-21-04, 01:56 PM   #273
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 8D48 2106

true^.....100% wisdom........
Old 07-21-04, 02:31 PM   #274

IP: 1C0F 1C11

yeah but there is some heads over here aswell that could beat alota the peeps over there if there wasnt so many VOTEING RINGS.......thats all that Original is now is voting rings and alias

it has turned into shit
Old 07-21-04, 03:38 PM   #275
Jobus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B8AC D3CF

^
Shut up.
Stop lieing about your 02 reg date.
Yet you wont tell anyone your Alias.
Old 07-21-04, 04:25 PM   #276

IP: 1C0F 1C11

jobus stfu you already been merked.....and jus to let you know they alias for a reason
Old 07-21-04, 04:46 PM   #277
Da Vinci
THE COUNCIL

Text Record: 17-0
Talking

IP: 6D9E 466F

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaPhysik
Dreamcast is gay, that's why it's being deleted. Even if we had everyone in our roster battle original we'd still lose. I don't understand why people try to hide it, original is better than this site. I'm not saying I'm in love with original, it's the site has more skill. But this site is more fun, and has better things and is laid out good. But I like both sites personally.

Agree, although I've never been a member I have spent some time over there. On another note, that site has far more members and has been around far longer so it only makes sense that they have better text/emcees. If we had there member count we'd have some more skill to show for as well, if we've been around as long as they have we might have acuqired more skill. I think everyfew months we get a little better for those reasons.
Old 07-21-04, 04:46 PM   #278
Jobus
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: B8AC D3CF

When have I been merked?
Old 07-21-04, 05:09 PM   #279

IP: 456D 2E0B

you think you havre never been merked on Original???
Old 07-21-04, 05:15 PM   #280
2HarD2LoSe
Flyweight

Text Record: 3-9
IP: EA56 91C1

ya ok sure ur right yup ok thnx
Send a message via AIM to 2HarD2LoSe Send a message via Yahoo to 2HarD2LoSe   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-04, 07:09 PM   #281
Poppa Kap
Banned: Spamming

IP: 4C49 64C6

without being on Quo's nuts I think he is the best battler I have seen on RB.
Old 07-21-04, 09:00 PM   #282
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

ROFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenix
Lol, Chrit isnt an rb original legend, I dont know who the hell told you that?
I NEVER SAID HE WAS A LEGEND,I SAID PPL ON ORIGINAL THINK HE IS...CUZ HIS RECORD IS LIKE 100-8 OR SOMETHING,ALL FROM DICKRIDE VOTES....N SEVERAL PPL HAVE SAID IT ON HERE WHO CAME OVER FROM ORIGINAL.......................
N I SEEM TO RECALL U RIDIN HIM....SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL U'RE GOIN WIT THIS

And Im not a mod on original either, so I dont know who told that shit either Latin Pussy.

HMMM....SO THOSE SCREENSHOTS U POSTED UP WERE FAKE,JUST LIKE I THOUGHT..CUZ U CLAIMED U WERE A MOD N U POSTED THEM UP TO PROVE U WERENT THE GADGET OR WHATEVER THAT NAME WAS.........YUP,U JUST MAKE UR OWN SELF LOOK STUPID
Yeah, relaunch so calls "clowned" me, when I can beat half of this damn site by myself.
REALLY? WHY U HIDIN UR TEXT RECORD THAN SON? I KNOW U DONT ONLY HAVE ONE LOSS....WHO HAVE U EVEN BATTLED? NOT ME FOR SURE,U'D NEVER AGREE ...U ONLY TRY TO CALL ME OUT UNDER ALIASES SO I CANT USE THE MILLION PERSONALS I HAVE ON U ROFL
And one, do I need to post the screenshots of all the IP addresses clearing me of that dumb ass audio story?
YEA,N U ALSO SAID U WERE A MOD...HOW DID U GET THOSE SCREENSHOTS THEN,IF U'RE NOT A MOD...ROFL ....THEY WERE FAKE..........
And Iceman, he didnt have his own crew, he was co-leader, get the shit right dumbass.
WHO GIVES A SHIT..THATS LIKE MAKIN A LOSER LIKE U COLEADER OF ANY CREW.....PPL WERE STILL JOININ,N THE MORON WHO WAS RUNNIN THE CREW LET HIM COLEAD,THATS BAD ENOUGH..........NUFF SAID
Provoke was the leader of the crew.
And people come to relaunched and get beaten?
EVERYONE WHO COMES OVER FROM ORIGINAL USES AN ALIAS...IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD,THEY WOULDNT BE HIDING............
I have never lost a battle on relaunched, EXCEPT my topical battle against Engyma on "if you was a cartoon"
so next time YOU get your facts straight Latin Pussy
AGAIN,WHY U HIDIN UR BATTLE RECORD THEN SON.....CHANGE THE OPTIONS IN UR CP,N I'LL BELIEVE U THEN..........
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 05:03 AM   #283
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 58D8 81F8

I NEVER SAID HE WAS A LEGEND,I SAID PPL ON ORIGINAL THINK HE IS...CUZ HIS RECORD IS LIKE 100-8 OR SOMETHING,ALL FROM DICKRIDE VOTES....N SEVERAL PPL HAVE SAID IT ON HERE WHO CAME OVER FROM ORIGINAL.......................
N I SEEM TO RECALL U RIDIN HIM....SO I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL U'RE GOIN WIT THIS
No, I never 'rode' him, I was givin him his props.There is a difference,If I say "Jae Mills is tight", that doesnt mean Im ridin him.
HMMM....SO THOSE SCREENSHOTS U POSTED UP WERE FAKE,JUST LIKE I THOUGHT..CUZ U CLAIMED U WERE A MOD N U POSTED THEM UP TO PROVE U WERENT THE GADGET OR WHATEVER THAT NAME WAS.........YUP,U JUST MAKE UR OWN SELF LOOK STUPID
How the hell was the screen shots fake?
How can you fake a screenshot idiot.
Im not a mod of the actual rb site.
I was the mod of a crew forum, and inside the crew forum, I can go to the mod control panel.
Ask Strobe or CProgress is the screenshots are real or not.
Im sure he can clear it up.

REALLY? WHY U HIDIN UR TEXT RECORD THAN SON? I KNOW U DONT ONLY HAVE ONE LOSS....WHO HAVE U EVEN BATTLED? NOT ME FOR SURE,U'D NEVER AGREE ...U ONLY TRY TO CALL ME OUT UNDER ALIASES SO I CANT USE THE MILLION PERSONALS I HAVE ON U ROFL
I hide my text record because text record isnt equilivent to skill, but like I said, I came over here 5-5, and right now Im 14-6.
I'll turn it on, not like it matters.And aliases?, the only aliases I have on RB is Kry-o-gene-x.I wasnt anyone else you fucks WANTED me to be.

YEA,N U ALSO SAID U WERE A MOD...HOW DID U GET THOSE SCREENSHOTS THEN,IF U'RE NOT A MOD...ROFL ....THEY WERE FAKE..........
Like I said before, you dumbass, you cant fake a screenshot.
WHO GIVES A SHIT..THATS LIKE MAKIN A LOSER LIKE U COLEADER OF ANY CREW.....PPL WERE STILL JOININ,N THE MORON WHO WAS RUNNIN THE CREW LET HIM COLEAD,THATS BAD ENOUGH..........NUFF SAID
Iceman187 > you.
You lost to RealIM, he was a fuckin newbie on the shite, and he beat you no problem.

EVERYONE WHO COMES OVER FROM ORIGINAL USES AN ALIAS...IF THEY WERE THAT GOOD,THEY WOULDNT BE HIDING............
WTF...? Do you have text teret syndrome? where did this come from?
Anyway, if you were on original, and you never switched over to relaunched after the split, your account was put on freeze.
Therefore, if you try to register your old name, it will say you cant, because the name is still in the database, it just cant be used.

AGAIN,WHY U HIDIN UR BATTLE RECORD THEN SON.....CHANGE THE OPTIONS IN UR CP,N I'LL BELIEVE U THEN..........
It aint shit to believe me.
Its not like it's a big deal.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote