RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-09, 10:13 PM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
hardhitter

IP: 1660 C4FD

seem like a cool dude, most people come on here and just start beefing right away and follow with the smart ass remarks everyone else makes (including myself when im actually active ) but it's good to see someone trying to put some positive input into this place
Old 09-06-09, 12:11 AM   #2
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

Thanks man.. I appreciate it, I look at things like this..People who constantly look for other peoples weaknesses, mistakes, etc..to clown on, it usally means one of two things, ethier they have no life, or they are immature. Or sometimes two things, they have no life and they're immature. Plus, how do we plan to gain new members and keep them coming back if people just constantly rag on them about dumb shit like "oh you only got 10 post your wack" I guess im just a calm and colective kind of person
Old 09-06-09, 10:32 AM   #3
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 164F 47CF

This kinda shit has been happening since i first dropped a post. You kinda get used to it in the end.... But only a few stay around to listen to it.
There many peeps who you can have a laugh with or a half decent if not decent convo with here but the number of cocks on here is unreal.
But i think the word you was looking for other then 'havin no life or immature' was extremely insecure. Thats why they do it too fill there void if you get me.
Sad really but thats what killed this site- to much hate'n.
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-09, 10:48 AM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

I'm not insecure, but i'm guilty of my fair share of telling some people to shut the fuck up when they say something that I think is dumb, or mocking someone in a comical manner so we can all have a nice laugh together at them... But yea it's to the point where I been on this site long enough I know some of these dudes better then their moms do hahaha, exageration, but it's to the point where you're familiar with someone enough to the point where you're not just some random dude on a rapboard dissing them, you're JTR giving them your opinion based on what you know from this person over the years

Kinda weird when I think of it like that... heh
Old 09-06-09, 01:47 PM   #5
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Shut the fuck up.
Old 09-06-09, 01:49 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Dawg, how bout you shut the fuck up and introduce me to spektikals sister, k? K.