RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-09, 11:05 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

JTR: Tale of the Tape

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Name: Josh "The Jewish" Farnsworth

Height: Small

Weight: Weedy, comparable to a school girl.

Special Skills: Internet boasting. Flirting with high school freshman girls. Throwing tantrums when people rag on him. Defending himself with 10 page essays of needless jibber-jabber.

^ DAMN SON! I bet them MMA Fighters are running scared, huh?
Old 09-13-09, 12:31 PM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 399E C7ED

lol .

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-13-09, 02:34 PM   #3
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 48F1 8E25

lmao rofl!!!!!! owned

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..
Old 09-13-09, 03:46 PM   #4
Brydon
I made it and il end it

Text Record: 13-9
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7706 88C7

Rofl.................................... classic..
Send a message via MSN to Brydon   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-09, 03:50 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1660 C4FD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
Name: Josh "The Jewish" Farnsworth

Height: Small

Weight: Weedy, comparable to a school girl.

Special Skills: Internet boasting. Flirting with high school freshman girls. Throwing tantrums when people rag on him. Defending himself with 10 page essays of needless jibber-jabber.

^ DAMN SON! I bet them MMA Fighters are running scared, huh?

I'm 6 feet but ok, I guess that's small. And I HAVE been doing Judo my whole life, I can post up pics of my medals. I wasn't boasting you fucking idiot, someone asked if i'm into UFC and I told them watsup. I've been doing MMA since I can remember. That's the fkn reason i'm moving to Japan. Also someone else provoked me to explain how i've been passionate about martial arts since a child because they said "everyone is a cage fighter these days" and seemed to be referring to me, when that's not the case as I BEEN doing this shit.

And about throwing a tantrum, nah, you were just making some stupid jokes over and over again and being mad immature. I asked you once to cut the shit out in a nice way and you didn't, knowing I was getting annoyed, and finding it funny (that's a bitch move) so I called you on it saying you aint funny and you're a little bitch who should learn to act his age, then what did you do?

"Bro it's just jokes, i'm sorry, it was no beef intended, I don't want to argue with you cuz we always been cool. I don't know about that whole situation with the girl either, i'm not trying to get into it, sorry man"

U prolly just a neo-nazi with ya ugly ass shaved head looking like a mix between wayne rooney and mr. clean, fuck out of here dawg, you ugly as hell lmao

Plus you BEEN on my dick and loving my style, talking mad slick bout my texting in league mags and shit, saying how i'm oh so funny, you can even look at the legends thread right here on RV where you wrote all that sweet shit bout me, awwww hunnybuns!! <3. Last time we talked on msn you were tryna get me to get xbox live so you could play games and bond with me lmfao, now suddenly you got a problem with me out of the blue? Ok Benzino...

TALK ABOUT A MID LIFE CRISIS DAMN
LAST WEEK YOU WERE SAYIN I'M THE FUCKIN MAN
NOW I'M A BUSTER!?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited by JTR : 09-13-09 at 04:03 PM.
Old 09-13-09, 04:05 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brydon
Rofl.................................... classic..

Quit dick-riding like you even know what's going on. Funny how only the herbs came out to say "hahaha good one Nick!" but no one else did.

Fool ass lemmings, go follow eachother off a cliff, y'all some jokes man I swear lmao
Old 09-13-09, 04:05 PM   #7
JTR
Jack The Ripper

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
lmao rofl!!!!!! owned

That goes for you too. Y'all read one thing and think a muh fucka got dirt on me when you don't know half the story, quit jocking bitch
Old 09-13-09, 04:19 PM   #8
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That goes for you too. Y'all read one thing and think a muh fucka got dirt on me when you don't know half the story, quit jocking bitch

i laughed at you being a jew. cuz i know that its true and makes you upset. lol

LETS GET IT ON!!!

Old 09-13-09, 04:34 PM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I'm 6 feet but ok, I guess that's small. And I HAVE been doing Judo my whole life, I can post up pics of my medals. I wasn't boasting you fucking idiot, someone asked if i'm into UFC and I told them watsup. I've been doing MMA since I can remember. That's the fkn reason i'm moving to Japan. Also someone else provoked me to explain how i've been passionate about martial arts since a child because they said "everyone is a cage fighter these days" and seemed to be referring to me, when that's not the case as I BEEN doing this shit.

And about throwing a tantrum, nah, you were just making some stupid jokes over and over again and being mad immature. I asked you once to cut the shit out in a nice way and you didn't, knowing I was getting annoyed, and finding it funny (that's a bitch move) so I called you on it saying you aint funny and you're a little bitch who should learn to act his age, then what did you do?

"Bro it's just jokes, i'm sorry, it was no beef intended, I don't want to argue with you cuz we always been cool. I don't know about that whole situation with the girl either, i'm not trying to get into it, sorry man"

U prolly just a neo-nazi with ya ugly ass shaved head looking like a mix between wayne rooney and mr. clean, fuck out of here dawg, you ugly as hell lmao

Plus you BEEN on my dick and loving my style, talking mad slick bout my texting in league mags and shit, saying how i'm oh so funny, you can even look at the legends thread right here on RV where you wrote all that sweet shit bout me, awwww hunnybuns!! <3. Last time we talked on msn you were tryna get me to get xbox live so you could play games and bond with me lmfao, now suddenly you got a problem with me out of the blue? Ok Benzino...

TALK ABOUT A MID LIFE CRISIS DAMN
LAST WEEK YOU WERE SAYIN I'M THE FUCKIN MAN
NOW I'M A BUSTER!?

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

how funny it is that I say you defend yourself with essays. i hit the nail right on the head didn't i? and nice one admitting we made you angry for making jokes about you. and as for boasting, dude you boast about everything.

"I do Judo. I won these divisions. I'm a fucking black belt. I went skydiving. I'm a dope chef. I get mad chicks. I do parkour."

ngga, is there anything you fucking don't do? you're a fucking joke, lmfao. and don't make me start pulling out the convo's of you and rebekko or whatever her name was... flirting with her even though she is WAAAAYYYY too young you pedo motherfucker.
Old 09-13-09, 06:22 PM   #10
Cola
Pushin it....

I'd brag 2 if i did parkour. but im way to pussy to be jumpin buildings

Old 09-13-09, 06:58 PM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: A39A 72A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
how funny it is that I say you defend yourself with essays. i hit the nail right on the head didn't i? and nice one admitting we made you angry for making jokes about you. and as for boasting, dude you boast about everything.

"I do Judo. I won these divisions. I'm a fucking black belt. I went skydiving. I'm a dope chef. I get mad chicks. I do parkour."

ngga, is there anything you fucking don't do? you're a fucking joke, lmfao. and don't make me start pulling out the convo's of you and rebekko or whatever her name was... flirting with her even though she is WAAAAYYYY too young you pedo motherfucker.

check ur SIG big dawg rofl holler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if a 13 year old looks like a fine ass 19 year old, then fuck it. rape time. werd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
^ ahaha!! classic!!

Last edited by LaTiNKiTTeN : 09-13-09 at 07:02 PM.
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-09, 08:01 PM   #12
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 03A2 CF6E

Damn........ shes got you there PO... haha
Old 09-13-09, 08:43 PM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po

Weren't you posting on her wall too? Call it jokes if you want but I was fucking around with her anyways too til she started catchin feelings and then i found out she lied bout her age and told her to fuck off .

I never said I was a black belt, I should be blue but my injuries caused me to miss two exam so officially i'm still green/blue -_-. Actually no there's not much I don't do seeing as how you missed the army, ping pong, cliff diving, basketball, water skiing, alpine skiing, archery, most of those which I did at a competitive level etc etc..

It takes me like, 5 mins to type up an "essay" and show how much of a shady clown you are while im waiting for one of my homies to show up. Lets not go there, you leave the longest and most explained votes in battles known to man. You love my style, you think my verses are some of "the most entertaining and hilarious things you've ever read" and yes that's an almost exactly similair quote from your own words, we get it man, you don't needa write a book about how cool you think I am hahahaha

I never bragged bout parker, I put up ONE pic on RV and said this is me doing parkour, something I enjoy to do.. and what happened.....

oh yea you know what's coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po
word, raw pic.. parkour is beast..

See that's that shit i'm talkin bout. You BEEN on my dick, and now finally you hopping off? Well thanks for letting it breath, it's been needing some air hahahahaa

Last edited by JTR : 09-13-09 at 08:48 PM.
Old 09-14-09, 03:32 AM   #14
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 651E B56A

lol @ the long essays.
Old 09-14-09, 09:17 AM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol yea, I do that alot. It's just cuz there's soooooo many points to bring up to make this clown stupid with, I didn't know which ones to use so I just typed them all. I type fast, man.