RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > King Of Rapverse Text Tourney
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-04, 03:30 AM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
Rules (Important ..Please Read)

IP: 0825 899A

Rules are as follows:

1. Battles will go up on Friday's At 12:00 AM eastern time
Check Ins Due Sunday's Before 12:00 AM eastern time
Verses Due Tuesday's Before 12:00 AM eastern time

2. There is absolutely no beefing allowed in this forum.. If you got a problem with someone handle it in another forum because it is not happening here.. If i see one person beefing youre disqualified indefinately. That means youre out of the tourney i dont care who starts it .. if someone is beefing with you inside this forum but youre being civilized about the situation. Then PM me and i will handle it. Don't go about it yourself and beef back or you both will be gone.

3. Voting council and Moderators of this forum are the only people allowed to vote.. If i see someone voted for you that isnt in either the voting council or a mod., you automatically lose and youre out of the tourney.

4. If you will not be able to show for your battle you must PM me or IM me at least 12 hours before you are scheduled to drop a verse.. and it has to be a good reason. Not i was hungry so i went to taco bell and forgot to drop a verse... or i fell asleep or any of that bullshit. it has to be legitimate.

5. I will PM all people who dont check into their battles. I will PM you 3 hours before youre check in is due. If you do not check in you automatically lose.

More rules will be posted at a further time.

Last edited by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt : 12-09-04 at 04:10 AM.
Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.